Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jtaime11 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks a lot but i have a question. when people share the same mother/father we consider them half sibling. for example, in the USA i consider asad and ayan half brother since they have the same father. also, the step sibling refers to when they have no blood relationship and their parents married each other. I'm sorry to be a bother i was just asking since most people  keep refers to asad and his haf brother/sisters as step siblings. i thought other people who think as  i do would still be confused. thanks a lot.😊
sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jtaime11

thanks a lot but i have a question. when people share the same mother/father we consider them half sibling. for example, in the USA i consider asad and ayan half brother since they have the same father. also, the step sibling refers to when they have no blood relationship and their parents married each other. I'm sorry to be a bother i was just asking since most people  keep refers to asad and his haf brother/sisters as step siblings. i thought other people who think as  i do would still be confused. thanks a lot.😊

Well yeah, many people may have your type of approach but a standard definition of step brother is that a step brother is a son of one's stepmother or stepfather by a union with someone other than one's father or mother respectively...
You can search anywhere... so here we are following a standardize definition of step brother...😊
aish-au thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it's awesome ðŸ˜Š
Love the meaning of chracter's names
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Thanks. 

Can someone tell me what's her real name and was she in another show? 

Humera

Meaning:
someone with red colored hairs...

Humera is Taya Abbu and Razia's daughter... 
She carries a sweet, positive and strong  character and is truly like a sister to Nikhat and Nuzrat whereas Ayaan leaves no chance to flirt with her... She is not connect to Ayaan's family biologically but emotionally she does.. She lives in the same house as Ayaan's family does and carries a soft corner for Ayaan in her heart..

She has a sister Hiba who is happily married and lies with her husband.
awesomecouples thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thnx this was much needed :)
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow,gr8 topic,thanks for the explanation!!!😉
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awsum thread
As i hav jxt started watching the show so it is really helpful
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
No one answered my question ðŸ˜­
jiwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sameera_12

Well yeah, many people may have your type of approach but a standard definition of step brother is that a step brother is a son of one's stepmother or stepfather by a union with someone other than one's father or mother respectively...
You can search anywhere... so here we are following a standardize definition of step brother...😊

So I don't understand, based on your definition of step brother above it doesn't apply to Asad and Ayaan. They have the same father, so they would be half-brothers like jtaime11 said. Thanks!😊
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail