Frequent Posters

fashe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for updating dis post..u cleared my doubts
an_k thumbnail
Hi Awsome post but i have something to share

Nikhat which means Perfume odour sweet smell is actually pronounced with GG as in Grapes so its actually

NIGHAT in urdu i hope people knowing Urdu will agree with me its with a ""Gaaf""" I hope u will agree with me as according to ferozullughaat its Nighat instead of Nikhat...

Edited by an_k - 11 years ago
sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: an_k

Hi Awsome post but i have something to share

Nikhat which means Perfume odour sweet smell is actually pronounced with GG as in Grapes so its actually

NIGHAT in urdu i hope people knowing Urdu will agree with me its with a ""Gaaf""" I hope u will agree with me as according to ferozullughaat its Nighat instead of Nikhat...

i know its Nighat in Urdu but if u watch the show carefully, they are pronouncing it Nikhat... to ab iss mein, mein kya kar sakti hun??😕 jo unhun ne bola meine wohi likh diya..
an_k thumbnail
yup u are write but that is what i am also saying that characters name is Nighat but is pronounced wrongly so if we are telling the right mening than we shd tell the right pronunciation too...i guess some of the characters are pronouncing it as Nighat too like Dadi n Rashid...i hope u wdnot mind it and sorry if any of my word has hurt u ...

sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: an_k

yup u are write but that is what i am also saying that characters name is Nighat but is pronounced wrongly so if we are telling the right mening than we shd tell the right pronunciation too...i guess some of the characters are pronouncing it as Nighat too like Dadi n Rashid...i hope u wdnot mind it and sorry if any of my word has hurt u ...

Nah nah... not at all... i will add it.😊
an_k thumbnail
Thank u for adding it too...btw when will u update Ansoo...plzz update soon
ishqbaaz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
omg i didnt know rthat zoya is going to make the 2 families come together great post 
TheDailyRush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thank you!
I needed this lol 👍🏼
nikkiiscool thumbnail
This is great! 

But FYI, they are not pronouncing Nikhat's name wrong. There are two versions of that name. Nighat and Nikhat are both Muslim names. And they are both correct. I'm only saying this because my name is Nikhat also lol.
parameswaran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Excellent clarification of the various relationships. Thanks Sameera. Do edify us about the cultural background of this show. I have loved the Muslim culture as depicted in Bollywood films but a serial like QH can do a lot more. Thanks again.