Will Suman ever leave?

Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am wondering if they have decided to add sumans character for good in Kari or if she will ever know the truth.  I am thinking of how more ridiculous this Suman track can get.

Ambi could die in childbirth and Suman would help anuj pick up the pieces.
Suman could die in childbirth and ambi adopts the baby.
Suman and mami could play games and create friction between ambi anuj.
Ambi could loose her baby and Suman give her hers or vice. Versa.
Anuj may fall for Suman and decide he likes this two wives lifestyle.
Maybe her husband is still alive and had plastic surgery and enters as imartis son with a new face and tries to convince Suman that he is her husband.  Good luck to that.
Suman becomes psycho and tries to kill ambi. At least some action besides Rona dhona for Suman.

I am enjoying ambi anuj romance but I cannot understand what is the purpose of Suman now after it has come out that ambi is anujs wife.  Two wife's is against hindu religion and law in India. And I truly don't know what they want to show.
Edited by Saathfan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lets wait and watch what is in store 4 us.
gapgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm assuming that once Suman finds out the truth -- whether now or after the baby comes -- she will want revenge against the 2 who killed her husband. 
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gapgirl

I'm assuming that once Suman finds out the truth -- whether now or after the baby comes -- she will want revenge against the 2 who killed her husband. 

I would rather have that then this farce.  I can see ambi and anuj joining to fight for their love but this constant Suman Rona dhona is super pathetic. Even in jail ambi is worried about Suman and doing everything to put her at ease but this pathetic Suman pleading with jail or that she cannot breathe in jail and needs to get out.  It is always about her and no one else.  

Now mami knows reality and has joined hands with imarti in getting rid of ambi and putting Suman in her place.  But really I will puke that Suman will be part of this.  The fact that she is anujs dead step brothers bhabhi is even more puke worthy.
Edited by Saathfan - 11 years ago