Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

TOI- Saurabh Dubey to enter Kairee

veenisha thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Saurabh Dubey to enter Kairee
Saurabh Dubey
TOI.com had earlier reported about an interesting twist that will soon shock Imarti Devi (Hema Singh) and her family in Shashi-Sumeet Mittal's Kairee.

Now, after roping in Gaurav Sharma the makers of the show have now roped in well-known and talented actor Saurabh Dubey who will enter the show as Imarti's husband.

Sources inform that with the introduction of a new family the show will witness some high voltage drama. Imarti's past life will soon come to haunt her and her entire family will be affected. Saurabh Dubey, will play the role of Imarti's husband Ashok Shrivastav and he is a positive person. As we already know that Imarti's husband abandoned her and she brought-up her children on her own. However, in the upcoming episodes the reason behind her husband's harsh decision will be revealed.

The show will also see a series of interesting twist will unravel and viewers will get to know that Abhay (Anuj's look alike) is Ashok's son from his second wife and Suman ( Vibha Anand) is his daughter-in-law.
When contacted, Saurabh confirmed his entry and said, "Yes, I am doing the show and I will play a positive character. I can't comment much on the track, all I can say is that there will be some unavoidable circumstances that will bring Ashok back into Imarti's life."
Well, it will be interesting to see how Imarti and her family faces this bitter truth.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Saurabh-Dubey-to-enter-Kairee/articleshow/17100584.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
thanks for sharing
nice article suman is anuj bhabi
veenisha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-kahkashansakina

thanks for sharing

nice article suman is anuj bhabi

ur most welcome😊
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is even more ridiculous.  Abhay is from his second wife and he looks identicle like anuj.  He not his twin.  How can m two boys from two different mothers be so similar.  This is just extremely ridiculous.  As for Suman I lost all respect for her character be ause she cannot recognize her husband.  Babhi dewar ke room mein soyi and chipki bhi.  Chi this cheap and low.  

The writers of this show have no guts or creativity.  Vinder mentioned this story line long ago and  I thought it cannot be so ghisa pita track but in end that is what this Suman track is. Ghisa pita nonsense.
Edited by Saathfan - 11 years ago