Jeannie aur Juju

#..Articel of Jeannie aur Juju #

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

It's time for some humour with upcoming comedy-based show Jeannie Aur Juju โ€” adopted from popular US fantasy sitcom I Dream Of Jeannie. And for actor Ali Asgar, working on the show is a much-needed relief from what he had done in the past.

Says Ali, "There is no buffoonery in the show... we emote naturally. My character is torn between his girlfriend and a genie." When asked about his 'one' wish which he would like a genie to fulfill, the actor says, "I would want the genie to stay with me forever."

Gia Manek, who plays Jeannie, says she's enjoying the role to the hilt. "I am pretty much a brat like Jeannie. Also, no amount of tears or glycerine are required to play the part," she adds.

Anooj Kapoor, EVP and business head, SAB TV, says, "The concept will appeal to all ages. Kids would love the magic and mischief while the adults can relish the emotional layers and humour."

Welcome this new flavour of comedy on SAB TV every Monday to Friday at 9.30 pm.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tfs Siham 

I loved this part  "Also, no amount of tears or glycerine are required to play the part" ๐Ÿ˜†

Not sure what kids are going to watching at 9:30pm though. I assume they have earlier repeats?
Edited by ShaunSA - 11 years ago
Giafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: X.Sisi94

Thanks for sharing this article, Siham!! Both Gia and Ali look so cute...

It's time for some humour with upcoming comedy-based show Jeannie Aur Juju ' adopted from popular US fantasy sitcom I Dream Of Jeannie. And for actor Ali Asgar, working on the show is a much-needed relief from what he had done in the past.

Says Ali, "There is no buffoonery in the show... we emote naturally. My character is torn between his girlfriend and a genie." When asked about his 'one' wish which he would like a genie to fulfill, the actor says, "I would want the genie to stay with me forever."

Gia Manek, who plays Jeannie, says she's enjoying the role to the hilt. "I am pretty much a brat like Jeannie. Also, no amount of tears or glycerine are required to play the part," she adds.

Anooj Kapoor, EVP and business head, SAB TV, says, "The concept will appeal to all ages. Kids would love the magic and mischief while the adults can relish the emotional layers and humour."

Welcome this new flavour of comedy on SAB TV every Monday to Friday at 9.30 pm.

NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing the article Siham   ๐Ÿ˜›
janani18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
tfs siham dii and the pic so cute and ur avatar signature beautiful๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by janani18 - 11 years ago
anjaliluvgiushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR THE ARTICLE AND GIAA SO CUTE 
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing siham๐Ÿ˜Š
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the article nice pic
mandy001 thumbnail
Thanks 4 sharing ds article...nd yes as per gia best part of ds shw z no more use of tears nd glycerine.
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanx Siham my Darling this show will be very successful n love Giaa bth Giaa n Ali and the rest are doing well to entertain us all n mking us laugh love this show n it will do well in the trps as well...