RSSI Update 5.11.12 (Daljeet to return to India)

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thnks! this is actually interesting. im glad they are back in India. Daljeet will come and save Sahiba
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Daljeet needs to come back soon to take saheba out of prb and how coule beauty receive sahebas ph and del he no does she have any manner poor saheba and jaaz also
Thanks Visha for the update
SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the interesting update. ðŸ˜ƒ

I read somewhere that Ranveers friend Balu?  gives Daljeet money to further his studies and reminds him of the reason he is in London. So I do not think that Daljeet will go to India immediately. But who knows maybe.
rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
Surish thumbnail
Thanks for the excellent update as of 5/11/2012
laimdad thumbnail
I keep wondering when Sahiba will realize that she owes nothing to Ranveer and tell her parents that she doesn't want him in her life. Also, even if silly Roop deleted Daljeet's contact in Sahiba's phone wouldn't it still be in her received calls? Just saying. 

It has been painful to watch Sahiba struggle emotionally with all Ranveer is doing to destroy her and Daljeet's life, but I keep hoping she will stop being a victim and open her mouth. 

Also, I have a suspicion that the Police in London are not so stupid and will figure out that Ranveer was the real killer and perhaps come after him. 
Facility thumbnail
Thank you for the update.  Missing Jazz.
candiva007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I thought the original plan on Daljeet going to London was to get money from his uncle for his father's operation, not to futher his education.

I hope Daljeet gets to India before the wedding or in time to stop the wedding because I wouldn't want Manmeet to transfer his property to Ranveer's dad.  That man is evil and Ranveer is a cold cold man.  (I'm trying very hard not to say bad words LOL)  I use to like Ranveer's character but now I can't stand him.  But that's my opinion.😭