veenisha thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ashish Sharma entertains himself first so that he can entertain his audience absolutely!

Audience has seen Ashish Sharma in diverse roles on screen, his first appearance in Imagine TV's Gunahon Ka Devta was a milestone for him and he continued it with mythological serial Chandragupta Maurya via playing the lead role.

He proved his mettle in each sphere and came out as a complete package of entertainment. He is currently seen essaying Ranveer with multi shades in Zee TV's extremely excited love story Rab Se Sohna Ishq.

Ashish is satisfied with his part, which he has contributed to the industry and shares, "I have been fortunate with the kind of roles I have got. I would not have entered television if I had not got such roles. What attracted me to this medium is the process that goes behind making TV shows. I have been lucky in meeting the right people who have given me the space and freedom to work."

Talking of his grey shaded character from Rab Se Sohna Ishq, he said, "To tell you frankly, I had to prepare myself to go through this journey of Ranveer. Just before the Big Ben incident was shot, I requested my team to give me a day's off. I told them that I needed to prepare myself for this transformation and see how my mind reacts. So I took a random bus in London and wandered around the place, in a complete disoriented state."

He added, "Initially, I used to get mails from my fans that they do not like Ranveer's negative side. However, with time they realize that I cannot be playing a goodie all my life. In addition to entertaining them, I need to entertain myself in new ways. Only if I break the monotony, I will get a good night's sleep."

We appreciate your approach towards work! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kristen23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely,thanks for sharing dear.
Kristen23 thumbnail
never mind ashish,i love you in every character...you are an amazing actor.
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i know ashish is a great actor & doing great in rssi.
veenisha thumbnail

welcome😊
veenisha thumbnail

welcome😊
veenisha thumbnail

welcome😊
sakshi_26 thumbnail
lovely post dear,thanks,me huge fan of ashish since gunaho ka devta...he is just awesome.
riya30ashish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for sharing veenishaji.
veenisha thumbnail

welcome😊