Thendral

Thendral Monday Update: 05/11/12

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Bhagoo for the wonderful and lovely Update! πŸ‘β­οΈ

Hhmm, I dont understand why Thulasi was telling, "Im caught" πŸ˜• Can someone explain me?
Happy that Lav told she will stay at Periappa house nu. And it was funny how Nith wanted Lav and GW to be friendss πŸ˜† It was a nice scene, except Thuls being sad.

So Prabha is still the same? πŸ˜• But yeah like VR said, he need time and situation to learn and change. Its not his faulth either. All Lax and Bhuv faulth πŸ€’ Hope Prabha wont do any mistakes, but happy that he is smiling back and taking care of Deepa πŸ˜ƒ

TA likes kids am πŸ˜† So Thulasi please dont do any bad things, let him first know. He will surely understand you. But both plss dont do abortion πŸ˜”

I donttt understand why she is sad nu πŸ˜•
vjayam thumbnail
Thaks bhagi for the update...u got a good episode...

the longest bike scene after that unforgettable one after their marriage...this time TT wearing what they wore in earlier memorable occasions..earlier bike scene and when TT tell their love for each other..a good scene ..but wondering how it is to be taken up..
nitish with his athai after a long time -a good one..and nice to see a bit of old lav...and the way she startled T abt the baby- a good one ..
prabha n deepa scene-very natural...and enjoyed varada's expressions and feelings while telling indira abt how he too is worried...
but nice to see the old prabha ...but def money probs on the way i think...
vjayam thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shemmo

Thanks Bhagoo for the wonderful and lovely Update! πŸ‘β­οΈ

Hhmm, I dont understand why Thulasi was telling, "Im caught" πŸ˜• Can someone explain me?
Happy that Lav told she will stay at Periappa house nu. And it was funny how Nith wanted Lav and GW to be friendss πŸ˜† It was a nice scene, except Thuls being sad.

So Prabha is still the same? πŸ˜• But yeah like VR said, he need time and situation to learn and change. Its not his faulth either. All Lax and Bhuv faulth πŸ€’ Hope Prabha wont do any mistakes, but happy that he is smiling back and taking care of Deepa πŸ˜ƒ

TA likes kids am πŸ˜† So Thulasi please dont do any bad things, let him first know. He will surely understand you. But both plss dont do abortion πŸ˜”

I donttt understand why she is sad nu πŸ˜•

probably because they are not prepared for it..they have not planned it that way and this must have happened because she forgot the precaution...so guess she is real confused and worried...natural..
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx ka for the wonderful update!
A good episode with different emotions, i think!
As VR said, Praba will only realise after he has met with consequences.
Really excited and looking forward to write the update this weekend! ;)
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tnx Bhaghi akka for the super duper update!πŸ˜ƒ

Nalla kalam, that the vazhakaapu function should be done from Nitisch sideπŸ˜›. No money problems for T&TπŸ˜ƒ 
Me also, I don't understand why Thulasi is tellingπŸ˜•

Prabha inthe matter ku time venum...papom what will happen next nuπŸ€”

Wow so long bike scene, kannuru pathura poguthu, penthu ippidiyana scene kathe mathangeπŸ˜›
Aww so cute Tamil likes kidsπŸ˜† Thulasi should talk with himπŸ€”. About such things, hide pannekudathu...
mellisai thumbnail
thanks for the update.😊

what's gonna happen? hope thamizh/ thuls talk it through and decide what is good for the baby.πŸ˜‰
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Bhaghiooo...missed u past 2 weeks πŸ€—
Shalins thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
                 😊Thanks Bhagi for the fantastic update!! 😊

VR's statement today was good...indira ku bucku bucku nu du πŸ˜†.

Lav calling Thuls as anni was good, she has changed for the good.  This is wat I was waiting for all these 😳.  Lav changed so much tht she wants get her kid married off to TT's kid 😳.  Niteesh comedy as usual an enlightment to the scene 😊.  Like small kids Niteesh trying to make peace between Lav and GW πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Why Thuls is so upset and sad?????πŸ˜• "i'm caught"???
I hope she tells Tamil soon abt this and don't listen to Deeps...πŸ˜•

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful update and comments Bhaghi! πŸ€—

No mistake in Prabha. He has been brought up that way. He will soon face the money issue and its consequences. That is when he will realise the value of money. But nice to see his concern for DeepaπŸ˜‰.

T and her worries... shown very well. So much baby talks now. But got the glimpse of old Lav and her concern for T and was very nice to watch. Whatever it is, T needs to discuss with TA and decide on the pregnency matterπŸ˜›.