WU(5/11/12) Suraj tries hard+Bhabo & Sandhya talks

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by udnis

thanks for wu bluff...

Welcome Sindu 😳 😳 Its my pleasure 😳
tnx a lot saibal 😉😉
Thanks Bro for the WU. 👍🏼

thanks for the update

and for the pics too saibal..
I hate Bhabo!!!!! If she is so against education why is she pushing her her own daughters school registration? What kind of a mother is she?. That one reason I like Kokila, when she is against something she doesn't favor her children on it either. And if she likes something she gives equal opportunity to her daughter in laws too. How can she say she wants to resign Sandhya parents values. Who is she!. I wish Saroj will ask Sandy to leave this family so she can follow her dreams and Bhabo will continue keeping her family traditions Perfectly. Gosh!! I am so mad!
Thanks for the update Saibal.
how low can this old sl*g fall...
damn yaar whats her problem with studies...
i think she regrets being a woman thats the reason she puts up all this drama.. i want her to shut her mouth and leave and sandhya to study further...
i hate this bhabho..😡
Originally posted by avyarima

I hate Bhabo!!!!! If she is so against education why is she pushing her her own daughters school registration? What kind of a mother is she?. That one reason I like Kokila, when she is against something she doesn't favor her children on it either. And if she likes something she gives equal opportunity to her daughter in laws too. How can she say she wants to resign Sandhya parents values. Who is she!. I wish Saroj will ask Sandy to leave this family so she can follow her dreams and Bhabo will continue keeping her family traditions Perfectly. Gosh!! I am so mad!

Well said.