The Journey Of the Anoki & Best Maa on TV Starts<3

Posted: 11 years ago
1st of all who is the actress Playing Ratan ? ! Damn That Woman Made me Sob Like her ! when she Screamed ! Damn I felt that Pain ! Todays Episode Was way too painful Honestly ! i dunno What to write you ! cuz Now in all this ! Where Sarpanch's Past n Present Collide ! it didn't Just Ruin his Life n Ratan's But 2 innocent Lifes who don't Even Know what is Happening ! Esp Veera ! an innocent Life ! whose not even at fault ! but its clear will get alot Hatred :'( ! not just from Ratan ! but others too ! where Ranvijay, Innocent Soul ! who is just praying for a Sister ! gets 1 ! but doesn't even Realize in what crisis he did ! he doesn't even realize how difficult this journey will be for him ! but yes his desperation Cleared it ! that What ever Happens ! he is not going to Let go Veera <3 ! the Journey of Veera Ki Anokhi Maa starts from here <3 ! where this Anokhi maa will leave ALL the Indian Television Mothers Behind ! Mark My Words ! an Anokhi maa who Will bag all the Awards of the Best Maa <3 ! 
Amazing Direction !! the BG Was Just amazing !! Amazing ! but todays epi Was stolen by the Actress playing Ratan ! JUST WOOW ! 

Director of the show about the coming epi's ! 

Edited by ..Manal.. - 11 years ago
Wonderful post after watching the show I just hope the makers keep the script tight like this and extend the kid ranvijay part ..I wanna see the character growing and if SP is really that "nayi soch" people then they should have ranvijay in best mom category ...really ...I have never thought of this story ..and what acting man ...by Sneha wagh I m mad <3 <3 
Great post! Today's epi was very powerful! I can't wait to see what happens next! 😊 Edited by utopia88 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Sumana123

Wonderful post after watching the show I just hope the makers keep the script tight like this and extend the kid ranvijay part ..I wanna see the character growing and if SP is really that "nayi soch" people then they should have ranvijay in best mom category ...really ...I have never thought of this story ..and what acting man ...by Sneha wagh I m mad <3 <3 
Thank Q Well ! now the focus has to be Ratan n Sarpanch ! cuz Viewers want to know how Ratan will react n how will she be with Veera ! but in 2 weeks the Track will start with Ranvijay the Veera's Maa ! n Believe me he will be nominated <3

Originally posted by utopia88

Great post! Today's epi was very powerful! I can't wait to see what happens next! 😊

Director of the show ! so inshort get ready with alot tissues :'( 
Guys...mark my words...u r going to need a lot of tissues...Yes...tears in abundance...but those tears wont be only of pain...Ranvi has got his Veera...and the love...bonding..care os going to bring tears of joy also...Kudos to Waseem (the Director) for bringing out some very raw human emotions on screen...U wld laugh a moment...cry the other..reach out to hug Ranvi and his Veera...and extend ur shoulder to Ratan...but...beauty is...you would also certainly feel for Sampooran...
The episode was just beyond words, Manal... and yes, ratan was SPOTON today... Brilliant performance by her 
Manal    🤗  its been ages.
Waseem is directing, didnt know.
Ranvijay will definitely be the anokhi ma and hes cute.

Originally posted by ..Manal..

Thank Q Well ! now the focus has to be Ratan n Sarpanch ! cuz Viewers want to know how Ratan will react n how will she be with Veera ! but in 2 weeks the Track will start with Ranvijay the Veera's Maa ! n Believe me he will be nominated <3

I have no words to describe todays epi.. the impact it created>..👏
Yesterday's episode was the most emotional one ! I didnt have the courage to watch it ! Ranvi is going to bag thw award for best maa soon. There is no doubt in it ! His acting and everything regarding him is so cute and adorable !