*PSH WU 5th Nov TVS doubts Sug/Adini wed*

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Adi will marry sugni in front of all tomorrow.

Lolz funny was sugni asking him if he is with her and offering him sindoor box... looks like sugni didnt know Adi was desperately waiting for one such chance to jump in and marry her... how predictable... so much for all these days of drama. I guess now we will see saas bahu drama with MT reva jiji on one side and sugni in the other trying to make her life miserable.

Thanks for the update 😊
thanks for WU aarthi 🤗

sugni is really a true bedni ... i mean look how she changes her colour . she is doing everything wrong lying , ditching , acting selfish and crying like she is very innocent in front of vikram👎🏼 ridiculous !! i really liked vikram today i want him to make adini's life total hell make them suffer every now and then ...even gulabiya should suffer sugni-gulabia are really a drama queen😡 even adi is a dream queen 😆 stupid is lying and using amrita's name u idiot u never cared about her feelings ( why the people who ditch their partners/girl friends becomes hero and get true love again...i mean they should get some punishment from god for breaking amu's heart and here he is getting sugni as a reward WTH )  cvs how many times u'll prove that u are idiot !!🤪 

seriously.. vikram rocked today come man its ur turn now show them what they are adini -gulabia bunch of  🤬 persons !!
Edited by pankhudi11 - 11 years ago

Oh my God!!! She couldn't open her mouth and tell him the truth right there???

I feel so ashamed to admit that I had the tiniest hope in my mind that she would have told the truth to Vikram and at the very least no wedding will take place. But my hopes are truly dashed now. 😭😭😭
No matter Adi will marry her in front all, Sugni WILL ALWAYS BE a bedni to me by her cheap two-faced deeds!!!
Thank God Vikram is no longer pining after that inhumane Sugni and will make her life hell.
Thanks for the updates👏
😊Thanks Aarathi for the update. Speechless, stunned, shocked and angry at what the CVs are doing to this once special and beautiful story.
Wow, how much more will they tortured the audiences with Adi and Sugni immoral and illicit marriage 
Every characters in Phir Subah Hogi is badly butchered and they make them looked like cheap, dishonest, insensitive, conniving, characterless, scheming, manipulator, greedy,etc,etc, the list goes on and on,human being😡
Many viewers complained numerous times on certain issues that is cheap and immoral to us, and it fell on deaf ears. 
The CVs knew what they were going to show in future episodes was not suitable for younger or even older audiences, that's why the show was shifted/ moved to a later viewing time. People was brought up with decency and moral values in their life's and will not tolerate this travesty of a show.
Wouldn't be surprised if this show lasted for a year, cheap and tardy don't attracted viewer. Many have already stopped watching and more will do the same😡
Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
Thanks for the updates the story is moving in circles same thing again and again with different characters
Wow.  The CVs really know how to get viewers to respond, even if it is hatred.

Great effort on the update.
vikram is a married man and he again fell for sugani and fooled her without telling her he is married... he can only make her his mistress...
and adi likes her help her first and slowly falls for sugani and loves her... he was planning to move out so that sugani can get her love... but i think in future sugini will realise that her true love is adi only...
adi is young sugani is small adi wants to marry sugani and he can give her the position of a wife then why not??