WU:5/11-Ek thappad ki goonj tum kya jaano Anu :P

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the update to this useless serial.

Seriously, Karwa chauth is being made into a BIG joke!  Is this for real?  I mean what are the creatives trying to show?

-Jay.
I just like to thank the writer for updates and her high level of patience to watch the show and swallo the crap...hopefully soon it is thrown up..

It is getting worse and worse..if Mona is a model woman she wouldn't make fun of Kaurvachauth, neither she fast for two guys...that clearly shows how confused the character is and also CVs.ðŸ˜Ą
Edited by smrity2012 - 11 years ago
I can NOT digest the fact that all the blame is put on Anushka and that Pradeep is the Bechara that got conned into a relationship with her ðŸĪĒ Anushka used to defend herself by saying that Pradeep left his wife because he wanted to be with her then why is she quiet now? Please Anushka give Mona a reality check! Atleast that will be worth listening to and we will be saved from her worthless bhasans!

Did we see an insecure Vineet or should we audiance understand it that Vineet has a feeling that trouble is coming his way now that we know that Anu has instigated Vineet's mom? It is high time for a nice conversation between our Moneet about what they are feeling in the current situation. Being supportive doesn't mean keeping a silence and be a spectator.

I want to kill Suhasi for bringing Sargi to Mona's house. Didn't she get the message when Vineet's mom came to her house to discuss what Mona's plans are for Karva Chauth? The biggest double standard woman in this show!

I can't understand how Mona could sleep in the same bed where not so long ago another woman would sleep with the guy that now sleeps next to her. Mujhe yeh sochte hi gheen aati hai YUCK ðŸĪĒ

Thanks Swetha 😊
Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
thank you for the update.i cant imagine how hard it is to watch this torture... what are they doing. mona neeeds someone to knock some sense into her. they always make pradeep look innocent. come on we are not stupid as an audience...
the funniest scene was when mona finishes her Bhashan to anu... ladies pop out of no where and put sindoor on her... I was like??!!
were the cvs trying to show mona as an image of a goddess? coz it failed terribly :pEdited by alia - 11 years ago
thanks for the update
this show has become the joke of all shows

u know there is always a banner type line coming below all shows which says if u hv any complain  pls contact so and so

these ppl need to be contacted   for showing crap and passing wrong messages

its fiction yes bt there is  some message always in the show

no entertainment at all and nothng worth  passing

blyti had remarked next they wud show mona and pradeep in bed and that also shown

what is left now eh

and comic scene mona blasting anushka and all ladies r dancing etc

what a stupid timing

really wish that new bhootni show cud hv taken this slot

wud hv been spared the torture

Watched todays episode...i felt we all were made fools...in the first part Mona is blaming Anushka for all that happened to her...it seems it was Anushka who stole her happy family from her, her pati from her and as per Mona, it was for Anushka that Pradeep had become a bad husband, a bad father and a bad son...really????????? no fault of Pradeep...and now that Anushka has cheated her bechara pati, she will stand up for her ex-husband and her bachhon ke pita...werent we fools sympathizing with mona all this while...she doesnt deserve sympathy...and the reason why she slapped Anushka after all this while is because now Anushka has cheated on the person who had cheated Mona,it seems uss insaan ne kya kuch nahin choda tumhare liye...itni hamdardi mona ji...👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏,...waaah Mona ji, waah...aap Vineet ke saat saat hum logon ko bhu bewakooof banaa rahi ho...
Originally posted by chatterbox

thanks for the update
this show has become the joke of all shows

u know there is always a banner type line coming below all shows which says if u hv any complain  pls contact so and so

I did try complaining on the IBF website, but for some reason they did not accept my form saying incomplete information.😕😕 Lagta hai their website too goes ðŸĪŠðŸĪŠðŸĪŠ at the mention of KHTV!😆😆
Originally posted by aishray

I can't understand how Mona could sleep in the same bed where not so long ago another woman would sleep with the guy that now sleeps next to her. Mujhe yeh sochte hi gheen aati hai YUCK ðŸĪĒ

EXACTLY!!! Oh, how I hate this character!ðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜Ą I can't even bear to be near the TV when this show is on...I go to the kitchen and offer to make chappatis just to be away from the torture!😆😆