I am Emotional!!!

Sandy914 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yooo Mitrama's... I just over-held with joy..  kind of emotional.. seeing all my frnds and dear forumites back with a big bang just like Giaa as Jeanniee⭐️👏

So happy!!! jumping up and down, ek party tho jaroorr bantha hain abhi🥳

Loved the way forum atmosphere.. I am just remembering a forum which used to be like this before 5 months.(sorry this is the last time i will be mentioning about other forums)

I just love you all guys.. muhaaa⭐️ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
it alright new show new discusions :D

now this forum is open i am supeeer happy 
We aree back together chatting 
Sandy914 thumbnail
Originally posted by: X.Sisi94

it alright new show new discusions :D

now this forum is open i am supeeer happy 
We aree back together chatting 

😃
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Me tooo so so happy that i got true real and new friends in my heart now...

They are with us always... And wanna my best friends back again... If they join here too... It will be rocking still more... They will come back again for sure...

Ritu monyka maddy suk Di , trisha Anna vinder shilpa Di...

Geetha Di, sandyuk
So many of them

miss them... Lets rock our mitram land...
Giafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sandy914

Yooo Mitrama's... I just over-held with joy..  kind of emotional.. seeing all my frnds and dear forumites back with a big bang just like Giaa as Jeanniee⭐️👏

So happy!!! jumping up and down, ek party tho jaroorr bantha hain abhi🥳

Loved the way forum atmosphere.. I am just remembering a forum which used to be like this before 5 months.(sorry this is the last time i will be mentioning about other forums)

I just love you all guys.. muhaaa⭐️ 

I am also super happy, to see all our ppl. together again. I am so happy, as if, today is deepavali or some festivals..😆.  I feel so excited, that, as if i am flying in the air !!.  Literally, i have to thank God for this wonderful oppurtunity to meet  all of U friends again, one more time!!  A hug from me to everyone [Gia ppl]🤗
Giafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: jeannierocks

Me tooo so so happy that i got true real and new friends in my heart now...

They are with us always... And wanna my best friends back again... If they join here too... It will be rocking still more... They will come back again for sure...

Ritu monyka maddy suk Di , trisha Anna vinder shilpa Di...

Geetha Di, sandyuk
So many of them

miss them... Lets rock our mitram land...

Maddy is busy with her exams upto today. hope, she will come tomorrow. did you forget my Gauri72?😉 and still more ppl. are missing, vijayarvi, sp13, harekrshna, ahemgopi 124, sarella,...and the list goes on.
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Im also very touched to see all my frens...it shows how much attached we were to the show 5 mths back & how much we all stood by our decisions...someone's loss is other's gain...so lets toast hoping that JAJ rises...& we all also rise in our friendship even if we disagree with each others views !!!
Sandy914 thumbnail
exactly viji di.. it is just like a festival.. yeah sure they all will be here soon!!! missed you all so much.. for i am like jeannie who is out of jar after 2000 years
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey... Naksh razia , gowri sarella reena omg simibar , than than hmmm so many so many want them all back again...

Owhu maddy have exams... Okie...

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lets do something...can we make a nice invite which we can PM to all our friends...& if they are interested they can join us on this forum...all of us can send the same invite to all your friends in your lists...it is ok...even if they get the multiple invites...what say...my creativity does not extend to make invites...so can one of you volunteer & I may not be active tomm on the forum atleast till night 10:30 PM india time as Im out of city related to work...