BALH 5th Nov 2012 WU - Maafi maango peehu se

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Bade Acche Laggte Hai 
5th November 2012  Written Update😳

Firstly Congrats to Ram amd Amruthua for winning award in ITA drumplay So happy for both of them πŸ˜ƒ

The episode starts with Ayesha applying nail polish. Mamaji comes and tell her that all here are preparing for priya daughter peehu. everyone is giving her start treatment and she will b the beti no 1 and i am scared that priya will also enter k mansion soon.. Ayesha say Relax as she know how to handle all this.

Scene shift to Ram with the servants ordering them to keep everything perfect and clean as his daughter is coming for the first time.. Daadi and ayesha come.. Daadi is happy. Ayesha say i am happy and she will see peehu and take care of her she then ask daadi that can boy sit with girls daadi say yes ofcourse. Ram say defiantly it will be khush😳 Ayesha nae was just confirming thumbdown

In Priya's house she is thinking that why there is special dresses for all occasions πŸ˜† what dress will she make peehu wear in pooja as she is going first time in KM. Then she think how will peehu go to school after pooja then she say  to herself that Natz will make her change and go to school. She call peehu and tell her plan and ask her to pack her school bag and she wil pack her uniform. Peehu say why uniform priya reminds her that she have to go for pooja in KM. Priya tell her to behave as a good child ad tell say Namastey to everyone and eat whatever is given to her and sit in the pooja quietly
Pihu is excited and promises to be a very good girl. πŸ˜ƒ Peehu ask about KM. Priya say the house is very big and when mama goes there for first time she was confused where to go.. Peehu say why the house is so big priya say because there are so many people na.. Priya tell her all those who are living in KM.. Peehu say you also have room there.. Priya say yes she share the room with her papa and describe how there room look like. Peehu say then why you live in this small house.. Priya say Simple because i live with you πŸ˜Š and so what if this house is small,but we are happy.. so what's the moral of the story peehu say the moral of the story is that its not necessary that a big house is always a happy house.😳 Priya say she is getting late as she has to pack her uniform and decide what Pihu is going to wear for the pooja. 

Nats sitting Krishna ji call her and remind her that she has to come tomorrow for pooja.. Next morning priya reading priya for pooja (aaw she is looking damn cute) Priya tell her to behave well and after pooja Natz bua will make her change and she will go to school Peehu say I don't want to go school Priya say I know what ever happen yesterday but trust me nothing will happen now make all children friends then everything will be alright 😊 Door bell rings priya opens the door and it's Ram. 
Priya say You. Ram gets irritate asks why he is always been interrogated at the door, Priya say she was expecting Natz so that's why she ask.. She them ask him to come inside. Ram say is peehu ready Priya say yea but she don't want to go to school she ask him to make her agree she will go and talk with the Principal later. Ram say she is his daughter too and he had already spoken to the principal. Priya thanks him and call peehu.. Ram saw peehu and say she is looking princess 
:little angel:  Priya give ram Peehu's bag and uniform and tell him that Natz will make her change and will drop her school.. Ram say let's go peehu. Peehu say how can i go without mama and ask priya to come with her then she ask Ram to insist priya to come in pooja πŸ˜‰ RaYa shocked and confused what to say (Tugh se naraz nae zindgi heran ho mein is playing in background). Priya then tell her that she is not ready and if she will get ready now so they will b late and bhangwanji is waiting for her.. Peehu agrees and she leave with Ram

In kapoor mansion everyone is waiting for peehu (chief guest).. Peehu comes and she greed everyone nicely all hug and kiss her.. Then she say to Ram that papa your house is really big. Ram say this is your house too. Daadi says its getting late for Pooja.

All kids sitting Rishab washing the feet while Ayesha applying tilak, After this ayesha serves all of them. Peehu is eating and ask for a second puri. Ayesha serve her and then she asks for more halwa. Ayesha server her and then she ask for mattar panneer. Ayesha gets tired serving her she scolds peehu and say how much you eat.. Other childrens are still eating and you have asked for times. Peehu is sad  Ram gets angry on ayesha and say don't you know how to talk with child and ask her to say apologize her.. Ayesha is shocked πŸ˜†

Precap: RaYa and Peehu standing outside school Peehu say you know mama i have seen your room it was same as you describe. πŸ˜³ 

Edited by Natasha... - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the update in advance. 😊

soni_md thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks in advance, pretty lady πŸ˜Š
ashi4567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks in advance, pretty lady πŸ˜Š
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot fo the update Natasha!
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for the update natasha
episode was ok ok bt bundle of emotions from ram and priya and  tongue tied moment when peehu wanted her mom to come to kapoor mansion

that moment wud make ramrealise priya importance for peehu

ayesha in  her too goody shoes tries to help or whatever andshe forgets ram is going to blast her

have to see if she did say sorry to peehu or not

peehu is really angel
Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Natasha 4 the lovely update.😊
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanq natasha i loved the episode
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 the updates...Edited by simlavidhi - 11 years ago
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks.. ayesha should remember that its peehu she is dealing with.. ram kapoor's daughter.. she will obviously eat like her dad