Posted: 11 years ago
Well the long awaited show, to see Giaa Manek was finally here.

Honestly would have never watched this show if not for Gm.

Well here goes my first impression.

The opening scene was terrible. The fake plane, fake fire was acceptable, but Ali talking in Hindi to Air Traffic Control was a big time blooper by the CVs. Now I know this is a sosp and not real, but this was just not done, specially when it was first day, first show AND first scene and you want to draw in the audience. Had to get that off my chest.

Well from there on, it got better, much better...

The deserted island was beautiful, Ali Asgar looked good. The best was GM. She was fantastic. Looked gorgeous, costume was fantastic, her smile beautiful, but mist importantly her acting and talent was breathtaking. It was just too Good to see her after all this time.

The rest if the episode was tolerable. The supporting cast and attempt at slapstick comedy was kind of dissappointing.

My guess is that GM and AA will carry this show and viewers (me included) will watch it only for GM

Good luck
gia was fantastic!!i liked it!
gia was indeed fantastic, and as you said she and ali will take teh show to a big level. but i need the contribution of other casts as well or else people would swtich to other channels during their part. any way best wishes to jeanie and co
I agree that the lead is good in getting people hooked to their part...and the supporting cast needs to give them a touch fight...anywayz...1st day is done...will know the status over a period of next few days/ week...
Agree with you Yessehm. Giaa Manek will carry this show. Audiences will tune in to watch her only. Our Giaa is the Queen of the TRP's! 👍🏼
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Agree with you Yessehm. Giaa Manek will carry this show. Audiences will tune in to watch her only. Our Giaa is the Queen of the TRP's! 👍🏼

I've seen you on the other forum right??

Big time GM fan I guess, like me???
FIRST IMPRESSION  is the  BEST IMPRESSION  👍🏼
Though first epi was nt tht impressive... Bt still will b watching only 4 giaa...😊
Hey i never like SAB shows... But its my queen of hearts show mitram...

Just watch for her...

But i have lots of hopes for this show... Wanna this show to rock... Yes agreed pilot can't speak in Hindi... Its a big time blooper but the fact is SAB channel is very regional famous in Middle India and Indian regional people will understand only HINDI

and to add desi touch its conversation is made in Hindi its first day and first scene it has to be in Hindi...

Not in English

it was actually not a blooper it had made viewers to understand the Indian language free of English...
Originally posted by jeannierocks

Hey i never like SAB shows... But its my queen of hearts show mitram...

Just watch for her...

But i have lots of hopes for this show... Wanna this show to rock... Yes agreed pilot can't speak in Hindi... Its a big time blooper but the fact is SAB channel is very regional famous in Middle India and Indian regional people will understand only HINDI

and to add desi touch its conversation is made in Hindi its first day and first scene it has to be in Hindi...

Not in English

it was actually not a blooper it had made viewers to understand the Indian language free of English...

Even, in  some movies also, you can see a foreigner speaks fluently our desi languages 😕 , it is not a blooper., acceptable fact only !!.