Ratan and Sampooran:the sinking ship

chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ratan: The actress playing the role of Ratan is "Sneha Wagh". she played the title role of Jyoti in the serial Jyoti for Imagine. She is a Maharashtrian Theater actress, she is the one who can really act and emote. 

In just 10 minutes of her screen presence she blew us all up. First by being a tigress, all out there ready to pounce on the women who had the guts to defame her husband, and then as the wounded tigress, whose soul was attacked the moment she came to know that her husband cheated on her.Two very diverse emotions played out so very beautifully by Sneha in just a flicker. Hats off to u.

Sampooran: Sudhasnshu Pandey has alwasy been an actor who has chosen diverse role, He never did any run- of the mill role . So As speculated in the article, I'm expecting a lot from his character. We don't know his part of story of yet. But whatever it is I'm sure he wont disappoint us as far as his acting goes.

Even if Sampooran's back story is revealed, it is never going to erase the truth that he cheated on Ratan. He has been a disloyal partner. Till his side of story reveals all I can say here is

"It is proved time and again that the struggle that we undergo to remain faithful to one we love is always better than the temporary pleasure of infidelity "

Today Sampooran lost his wife's trust, his right to be called a good husband, his happy family portrait just broke into million pieces by a small gust of wind which brought with it his past and his infidelity.

Edited by chitra_rao - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yep, both are great actors. Even Ranvijay is a great actor for his age. I'm loving this show so far! ðŸ˜Š
chitra_rao thumbnail
@utopia: so Am I, so far the story is not that unique, it is just about a husband cheating on his wife, but the way how they have showed this and the excellent actors are keeping me glued ðŸ˜³. I'm sure the future story has a lot of unheard and unseen things to offer us ðŸ˜Š
Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yup ...i expected a lot from Sampooran...but to know that he cheated his wife is dissapointing and im really loving ranvijay ...fab actor in this small age
hurse thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sampooran came in jyoti as jyoti's brother in law when she got married second time
chitra_rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: hurse

sampooran came in jyoti as jyoti's brother in law when she got married second time

really hurse ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜², I dint know that, I dint follow that show till the very end ðŸ˜›, thanks for the info 
chitra_rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: wildcatdeetha

yup ...i expected a lot from Sampooran...but to know that he cheated his wife is dissapointing and im really loving ranvijay ...fab actor in this small age

yep I mean we can have sympathy after hearing his side of the story, but sorry cannot forgive for what he did ðŸ˜•, I love to see this Ranvijay on screen ðŸ˜›, I was just thinking, I know that sampooran's role is a cameo, he might die or something, but what about Ratan, I mean will she also leave, leaving Ranjvijay all alone to take acre of his sister, just my guesses