Emotions That Transcends Social Norms : Veera

Sumana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Veera is a show which is just 6 days old but is making its viewer go gung-ho over the way the story is being tracked and placed before them. Well Its not that I m doubting or have any different emotion to share on that cause I m seriously floored by the emotional journey of each and every character of the story, what to say of the Main " GEM" of the Story Ranvijay; Now who in here ever thought of seeing a brother -sister story this way which dares to go beyond the normal bond of tying Rakhi and pledge to protect each other. But besides that every single character of the story has a "well cut" POV which is very valid on its own ground and is muchconnected to the reality of LIFE . 

The story is set on RURAL BACK DROP but the views that each and every fellow mouths are so deep that even Urbans might falter. For me I was happily awestruck at the moment when Ratan unknowingly blurt out Kartar's past to his wife and later on when asked sternly why did she not control herself her answer "TOUCHED" my heart. "A Husband - and Wife shares a bond of trust and this is what makes them work in that relationship , if that breaks or doesn't exist then this relation is no better than two persons of opposite gender sleeping in same room and having kids" This is what she said; being a lady from a village we generally don't expect them to say such bold and sensible line in normal sphere of life (at least its rarely shown in TV). I thank it to the makers who had the guts to show this lady strong and true both at the same time . Some Nayi Soch is really working I can see. (Sneha Wagh playing " Ratan's role only raises my hopes for future, we might see her angry and possessive in later parts of the story but I hope the bottom line strength of the LADY remains intact)

Next Comes Sarpanch Sampoorn a man bestowed with all gentlemanly quality, maintaining 7 villages at quite young age and full of positive energy. He is the head but never lets his pride reach HIS HEAD ,equal to all his fellows and a dotting family guy in his "Haweli". When I saw this guy washing clothes of entire family after Ratan got pregnant, now which show earlier showed you this side of human life. ( I remember till now we only got to see Sarpanchs Having a brigade of  servants who keep saying "Jo hukum mere Sarkar..."weird" ). The reality and purity of Husband Wife relation touched me again. The scene where Sampoorn starts to explain Ranvijay how a baby comes to earth was yet another heart warming scene, not that it had anything to do but a father's belief in his Son to be able to understand minute truth of life was very nice, he wanted Ranvi to come out of the thought of Child comes from "some angel - Lal PARI here. His another avatar came out when he surfaced his dream of opening an Agriculture University in his area, shows the Progressive India and its Changing Dreams. I felt so proud for some reason that moment. Even though at present we are seeing Sampoorn with "accused' eyes but I feel his deeds also has some reason or story to put forward, may be it was his momentary slip or slash from his principles which made him commit such a mistake. But his guilt of Cheating his friend "Kartar" and being involved with the girl (with whom Kartar was to get married) and over that hiding it from the noise of this world was quite evident on his face, his fast breaths in fear and those directionless looks had a lot to convey and puts forward another intriguing side of human emotion and the far faced consequences of their deeds. Nevertheless it came out that he has helped out the lady Amrita in her life ever since then ,thats good but not an excuse and I m sure this matter won't be let out.

Even looking at Moti Bua So far in the story, I feel so brimmed with positiveness and progressiv thinking the openness with which she advice both  Sampoorn and Ratan was adorable and much expected from a lady of her stature. Kartar's friendship with Sampoorn, his love for ranvijay and his promise to Ranvijay that he will surely fulfill one "wish" of Ranvijay has a lot to do in the show and is much to do with Kartar's past and Sampoorn's mistake. 

And Now finally looking at Ranvijay the torch-bearer of the show; the MOTHER of the show, this is the character which is not real cause these things are rare (that is why he is the lead of the story), but THIS is surely a character which we all would love to become real or would dream to have in our lives as Father , Brother, Husband /Mother any form, but we all will yearn for an adorable person like Ranvijay. Well he is a kid now I know and wish remains that for a long time as I want to see Ranvijay as an individual growing facing the wrath of this world. But with whatever shown about his till now gives me a surety that he is going to grow up as a confident, strong, intelligent but at the same time Good at Heart person. His depth of feelings has being well capture with his demand for a sister, A world where people go after gender discrimination he is one kid going the other route. His dedication towards his words came out when he was ready to part off with his "Cold drink" caps (HIS PRIZED COLLECTION WHICH HOLD MORE VALUE THAN MONEY) just for a Rakhi. That look in his eyes when he gave it to his friend that reluctance, shown so well through a kid'e eye (just mesmerized with Bhavesh's Acting). His innocence and perception of this world in pure colors. Seeing them with the simplest views is what will keep audience glued to screen for long. His small thoughts to make people laugh or cry are so adorable that happy tears are so frequent in my eyes as an audience. Waiting for Veera to come in his life and want see his deeper side soon which will come out with a struggle I know but I m sure that smile from his face will not vanish in this tough journey. 

This story has so many things to say and teach us, that if dealt with proper tightness can go in to creat history. I wish all the Best to it .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome analysis! 👍🏼 I'm loving this show and Ranvijay! All the actors are doing a brilliant job. Can't wait to see how the story unfolds. 😊 Edited by utopia88 - 11 years ago
Sumana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: utopia88

Awesome analysis! 👍🏼 I'm loving this show and Ranvijay! All the actors are doing a brilliant job. Can't wait to see how the story unfolds. 😊

this story truly has a lot to say ..and i m waiting to see the consequences of all the event and how Ranvijay reacts to these things  
chitchan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hats off to you for a superb analysis of this wonderfully sweet new serial -- am sure it will keep lots of viewers glued to the show ! rannvijay's acting is too good ! hoping to see this serial go the distance and become a super hit with the viewers !!
..Ankita.. thumbnail
what a wonderful analysis for this sweet. adorable new show that's creating waves across the world!