~Phir le aaya Dil SS~ (Part 8 on pg 13) Last part

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys!!!
This is my first attempt. Please bear with me.
I am fan of Ariya just like you all. A thought crossed my mind and thought of penning it down.
I hope you all like it. 😊 * fingers crossed* 
Here it goes...

~Phir Le Aaya Dil~

Part 1

"Riyaaa" He shouted and woke up.

Though it had been a week but he had not forget how she was standing in front of her and he was not able to do anything. He lost her just like her Roshni. First there

were haunted dreams of Roshni and after Riya, suddenly the memories of that day started haunting his dreams.There was a guilt inside him that he was not able to save

her.

He saw the clock. It was 6 o'clock in the morning. After Roshni there was no one to take care of him. He freshened up and then prepared coffee for himself. He then got

ready to go to office. Usually he leave for ETF head office late but today he had some case files to read.

As soon as he got to SUV, a soft sweet voice greeted him,"Hello son. How are you?"
"Hello Mrs. Dsouza", he replied with a smile.

Mrs. Dsouza was his neighbour. After Roshni she regularly visited him and talked to him to lessen his loneliness. Though he never let anyone come close to him but Mrs.

Dsouza was the only one who was allowed to do that.

"Are you going somewhere? Shall I drop you?"He asked.
"Yes...to the church. Sure if its not a problem " She replied.
"Not at all" he said with a smile and opened the door for the old lady.

On the way she was continuously quering about his health and work pressure. She was guiding him to eat proper food and if he wants they can have food at her house

also. She had only one son who was dead long ago. He treated Arjun like his own son. She was also not less then a mother for him. She asked him to stop at the nearby

mall as she has to buy a cake for orphange kids and some candles for church.

He stopped the SUV and asked her to make it quick otherwise he would get late. She insisted him to come inside. At first he refused but then reluctently agreed. They were on the first floor. He was standing outside the shop in the corridor and looking down at the crowd. Suddenly he heard a loud scream. He looked down and his eyes saw a women frightened and screaming at the top of her voice. He quickly reached to her and calmed her down. He then asked the reason. She pointed to the girls washroom and said "dead body!!!! dead body!!!!". But before he can react, a man came running from boys washroom screaming "dead body!!!! dead body!!!!". He was shocked. He ran towards the boys washroom and saw a dead body of a man. Blood was lying all over the floor. He was dead. He quickly rushed to girls washroom to find a girls body who was lying on the floor. Her face was covered with her hairs. Her duppatta was lying at some distance. There was no blood around. He rushed to check if she is still alive. He checked her pulse. She was alive. He removed her hairs and was shocked to see her face.

"Riya", he said. He was confused and shocked. He thought for a moment if its a dream or what. The girl's face was exactly similar to Riya's. Suddenly all the flashbacks of Riya's end was in front of his eyes. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. He came out of the flashbacks. He thought he cant be emotional at this time when he has to save a life. He took out his mobile and called ambulance. He then called Rathore to come with the team quick.  He then looked at the girl's face again coz he knew that its going to be a shocking experience for the team also...

So how is it? Please leave your valuable comments...

Edited by pink_fairy123 - 11 years ago
great writing dear .
love it with core..
plz continue and do pm me
first try but r8 timing n marvellous shot...!!! πŸ‘ 
u jst gav words to our thots n discussion goin in forum long ago...
dat hw cld b riya brot in as duplicate???

frankly speaking, i was sad in first line dat riya is dead...bt my mood began swinging wen came to kno no replacement n it's riya bck itself...n i guess mayb only as duplicate...!!!

n yea ur case sounds damn unique ...two murders in washroom...nice!!!πŸ‘

overall, awesome dear...thumbs up...!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

i dunno hws love story will b flicked again...bt i really wanna read abt ur case story...!! i really wanna kno d complete case...

so plss do update soon...i'll b really waiting !!! do pm!!!
Edited by purecure - 11 years ago

good start...

update soon
Great start ...
I wonder whether the girl is riya or her look alike ???
Even the case sounds really interesting ...

hope its riya!!!! was so sad reading first line... great start ...update soon... Edited by Queen.Bee - 11 years ago
interesting start😊
I loved tha way you started the story, from Arjun POV
How he feels guilty and all
Loved that he's at least close to someone, even if she's only an old lady
N Riya ki hamshakal???
Please continue
wonderful story nd great part... looking forward for more... update soon... do PM
great yaar
continue soon
send me pm
wow the start is wonderful πŸ‘πŸΌ
love the Arjun's POV at begining..its so nice that you have braught the look alike of Riya..kash shoew me bhi yeh hi hota πŸ˜•
great one..update soon..please do pm me 😊