Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

~*JANTKI:Article Archives-NO COMMENTS*~

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Welcome to

of

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, Toh Kaisa Ishq

Here u will find all the articles related to the show n Cast.

Please refrain from posting any comments 😳

Regards

Swetha & Tanya
😳
Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail

TOI: Junoon's cast is unique: Yash Patnaik

Purva Desai, TNN Nov 4, 2012, 02.24PM IST

Veera & Junoon's cast is unique: Yash Patnaik

Yash Patnaik
After the stupendous success of Rang Badalti Odhni, producer Yash Patnaik is set to launch two new shows-Veera and Junoon, under his banner Beyond Dreams.

While Veera is the story of the bond between a brother and sister, Junoon talks about the concept of reverse migration. Says producer Yash Patnaik, "The concept of these two shows was developed by my wife Mamta and we were very cautious and choosy about the casting". Talking about Veera he adds, "Sneha Wagh who was last seen in Jyoti is back after a long gap and Sudhanshu Pandey is someone who is again not over exposed on television. The little boy Ranvijay is also a newbie in a way as he has not done many shows. We auditioned almost 100 boys before we zeroed on Bhavesh. The casting team was very satisfied to see Bhavesh's facial expression as he can emote a lot".

Speaking about Junoon's unique pair, Yash adds, "Both Mouni Roy and Aditya Redij have done some excellent work and I can bet that none of their fans have seen them in their new avatar. The show is set in UP so a lot of emphasis has been given to the costumes and look. We have also caste Ajay Chaudhary, Shalini Kapoor and Shruti Ulfat for this show. Junoon has some real action with some breathtaking stunts that have been directed by action director PK who is known for his stunts".

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Cast of Junnon watch the first episode together!

Cast of Junnon watch the first episode together!

Producer Yash Patnaik throws a launch party for his two new shows...

Producer Yash Patnaik has launched two soaps Veera on Star Plus andJunoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq onLife OK. Monday night the cast and crew watched the first episode together at Le Patio roof top restaurant in Andheri. 

Producer Yash Patnaik says, "We have made a unique show which is as exceptional as its title. I am sure the audience will connect with the storyline. We have cast  every actor very carefully. Writer Raghuveer Shekhawat has done a fabulous job too. The response to the first episode has been overwhelming". 

Producer duo Yash and Mamta Patnaik, Aditya Redij with fiancee Natashamohan SharmaShruti Ulfat, Sunil Sinha, Mouni RoyAjay Chaudhary,  Suhan Sinha, Gunjan Vijaya, Director Imtiaz Punjabi were present at the event. 

Aditya Redji attracted a lot of eyeballs with his new look sporting a moustache. Mouni Roy who came to the party with her close friend Suhana Sinha got a lot of compliments for her acting skills. 

Yash and his wife Mamta closely attended the guests and were showered with countless compliments for making a show that has a fresh feel and a mass appeal.

We wish the entire team good luck for their shows.

swethasyam08 thumbnail

TB: Yash Patnaik brings another top Bollywood composer to television

Thursday, November 15, 2012 | 4:13:15 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   

Top Bollywood composers Toshi Sharib gave their musical touch in Beyond Dreams' Junoon – Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq…

After roping in Shankar Ehsaan Loy for Rang Badalti Odhni and Anand Raaj Anand for Veera, producer Yash Patnaik adds another name to the list for his new show Junoon – Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq. 

This time around the talented Bollywood music directors Toshi - Sharib of Raaz-The Mystery Continues and Jannat fame have been roped in to add their musical magic to Beyond Dreams' Junoon – Aisi Nafrat, Toh Kaisa Ishq. Toshi has recently recorded the title song in a suburban recording studio.

Talking about the music of his shows Yash Patnaik, the producer of the show says,  " In Rang Badalti Odhni, I wanted  the music to represent the fresh romance between Shantanu and Khanak that's why we had Shankar Ehsaan Loy. For Veera, we need to have a son of the soil voice to underline Ranvijay's prayers for sister so, Anand Raaj Anand was the immediate choice."

Talking about his latest show Yash said, " Junoon is a very edgy love story. The lead characters of the show Prithvi (Aditya Redij) and Meera (Mouni Roy) are poles apart and they can't stand each other. So it was challenging and interesting for us to get the right sound and voice representing this unique relationship. In Junoon, we needed a soulful yet very powerful music. Toshi-Sharib's music in Raaz – The Mystery Continues and Jannat have that intrigue and rustic feel. They have composed a brilliant number. It could have been a chart buster film also."

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/13311-yash-patnaik-brings-another-top-bollywood-composer-to-television.htm

swethasyam08 thumbnail

TB: "I don't have a boyfriend": Mouni Roy

Thursday, November 15, 2012 | 3:19:43 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   

Tellybuzz in conversation with Mouni Roy who essays the role of Meera in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq on Life OK….

Do you think that Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq is a radically different love story?

Yes, it is surely a very different love story. Not only is the love story different but the story, screenplay and plot are very varying. In fact that is why I took up this role.

Did you prepare for this role?

In TV you don't get much time to prepare for the role. Nevertheless I had met the writers a couple of times and had talked at length about this role with my producer Mamta Patnaik.

Do you think it is a challenge to play this role?

It is surely a challenge to play this role as Meera isn't like me at all. I have thought a lot about her character to be able to execute it properly and have tried to understand her nuances. Initially Meera was in her shell. She is a sweet and cute girl and not brutal, even when she is shouting or screaming.

Prithvi may be a nice man at heart but he is very rough with Meera. No girl should put up with rough behavior. I do think both of them will fall in love. What is your take on that?

You don't know as yet as to what is going to happen on the show so please wait and watch. Prithvi is standing up for his values, the man who he regards as God and has saved his life.

How was your experience of playing Sati on Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev?

It was a great experience. I looked nice on the show and also had conviction and hold over that role.

Are you open to doing films both Hindi and Bengali?

Right now I am very busy with Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq and my dance shows. Therefore as of now I just don't have the time to do films. However I am open to it in future when I have the time.

You are an English literature major. Who are your favourite authors who write in English?

I have many favourite authors. I can just go on talking about books. Authors I like include Jane Austen, D.H.Lawrence, Charlotte Bronte, Amitabh Ghosh, Salman Rushdie, Aravind Adiga, Ken Follett etc.

Today is Bhai Dooj. Do you have a brother? Are you celebrating the festival?

Not really as my brother lives in my hometown. I however did call him in the morning and will also be sending him gifts. He is 11 years younger than me.  It is my day off today- I will be relaxing as I have after all been working very hard.

Do you have a boyfriend now?

No, I don't have a boyfriend. Henceforth for any personal questions I will say 'no comments'. Please don't ask me personal questions.

Author and Reporter: Pallavi Bhattacharya

swethasyam08 thumbnail

TB: "I am very good at cooking people's bheja": Mitil Jain

Friday, November 16, 2012 | 3:53:18 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   

Mitil Jain aka Laakhan of Beyond Dreams' Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq on Life OK, talks about his acting career, interest and personal life in an exclusive chat with Tellybuzz…

List the shows you have starred in starting from your debut.

I did my debut with Jabb Love Hua which was a 25 episode cameo after that I acted in Annu Ki Ho Gayee Waah Bhai Waah, Hum Dono Hain Alag Alag, Phulwa and now I am Playing Lakhan in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq .

How did you get Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq ?

I auditioned for the show.

How much do you relate with your character? What is the feedback you have received for the same?

I cannot really relate to my character but I enjoy playing it due to the different shades it has. I've received a good feedback from the Production House and I am now waiting for the audience feedback.

The industry is over crowded and there aren't enough quality roles for everyone. For one good role many candidates are considered. Does that make the situation difficult?

It is surely a difficult situation. A lot of people audition for the same role. Some genuine people qualify while the others don't.

What kind of a person is Mitil Jain?

I am a very hard working and a down to the earth person who is very passionate about his work. 

How is it working with actors like Sunil Sinha in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq?

He is like a 'Purana Chappal' i.e very experienced. You get to learn a lot from him.

What are your interests other than acting?

I like family holidays and to gossip with friends.

Any actor whom you look up to?

I look up to Sanjeev Kumar, Naserudin Shah, Shah Rukh Khan and Boman Irani. 

Who are your close friends in the industry?

Sai Ballal who is my co-star from Phulwa is my very good friend. He played the role of my father in the show and is just like a father figure for me in real life too.

Are you scared of anything?

Yes, I am scared of Cockroaches. 

Do you think luck plays an important part in bagging an opportunity?

To be honest, I do not believe in it. I am quite practical. 

Share your favourite childhood memory and your most embarrassing moment.

My sister and I we were sitting on a parked bike and enjoying when a bull came from behind, hit the bike and we both fell down. My cousin brother was watching this and he burst our laughing.This really annoyed me and I got up and hit him which resulted in a lot of spanking from the elders of the family. 

Which shows do you love to watch on TV and why?

America's Funniest Videos is a show I really enjoy. I like it because it is innocent comedy and people don't act in it. It makes you laugh aloud and laughing is good for health. 

Don't you think of entering the film world? If given an opportunity what you would like to do?

I think of movies all the time. I have auditioned for many but am waiting for the correct role for me.

Can you cook? If yes what?

Yes. I am very good at cooking people's bheja.

If you get a magic stick that can fulfill any wishes, what would be your first four wishes?

1. To become a very good actor

2. To roam around the world

3. To buy a bungalow like Shah Rukh Khan

4. All the above come true

What are the issues close to your heart? Any causes that you support?

I am against corruption and I always make sure that I stand up for anything related to the same. 

Any interesting fan encounter?

Nothing really exceptional except that people keep staring at me in trains because my face is familiar to them.

Do you think good looks are important for a television actor?

I don't really think so. It's the talent which matters. However I think good looks are slowly getting mandatory for television.

Where do you see yourself five years from now?

I see myself in films doing a good role maybe. 

What is the philosophy of your life?

Being Human is my philosophy.

Any specific fetish or habits you have.

I have a fetish for good roles and to gain respect.

Are you a spiritual or a religious person? Any particular rituals that you follow daily?

Not at all. But that doesn't mean I am atheist.

What are your fitness fundas?

I exercise daily and go to the gym four times a week and I also walk when I talk. 

Do you think TV actors working in a daily soap don't get time for any recreation?

It all depends from person to person. If you want to you can always have time for recreation.

You are quite a low profile person. You are never seen partying. Is there any specific reason for this?

This is because I get tired after shooting everyday and if I want to give my best while working,  I don't want to tire myself too much.

Your take on Bigg Boss? Will you do the show if you are offered? What do you like and dislike about the reality show?

Only if they pay me Rs. 10 lakh a day will I think of going inside the house. I don't like that show neither do I follow it. 

Why you have never participated in a reality show? What kind of  show will you like to do?

I would like to be a part of something like Khatron Ke Khiladi. Also I have never tried dancing but would like to be a part of a dance reality show too.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/starry-takes/13317-i-am-very-good-at-cooking-people-bheja-mitil-jain.htm
swethasyam08 thumbnail

TB: 'Minimize TV watching hours'- Shruti Ulfat

Saturday, November 17, 2012 | 5:38:42 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)  

Senior actress Shruti Ulfat who plays Ashwini Bhonsle in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan on Star Plus and Sudha Singh in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq in talks with tellybuzz

How are you juggling two shows Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan and Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq simultaneously?

In Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan we already have a bank of 20 episodes. Also in each show I shoot for about 10 to 12 days. In both the shows I play the mom of a grown up daughter. In Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan I live in London- my character Ashwini Bhonsle both traditional and modern. In  Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq I am a Delhite who is a college professor, on this show my daughter is more like a mom to me.

How was it to shoot in London for Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan?

I didn't go to London. Only Mohit Sehgal and Mrinal Thakur went to London for four to five days to shoot the London scenes.

Viewers are saying that both these shows are somewhat similar in the sense that both are visiting an unknown rural and rugged territory…..

I do agree that the set up of both the shows are quite similar. But the heroine's motives to visit the rugged territory are totally different. In Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan the girl will be finding out about her ancestors. In  Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq she wishes to re-unite her separated parents.

You are too young to play the mother of a grown up daughter….

Well, this happens only in India. In reality I have a five year old son. However I am quite okay with this. After all as an actress you need to do various kinds of roles. Fresh faces are preferred for the role of the heroine. However mothers of grownup daughters in Indian television are not supposed to look elderly.

Your character Sudha Singh in  Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq is still pining over her estranged husband. Do you think it's regressive to show Indian women still moping over lost love when they should be moving on with life?

No, I don't think it is regressive. Some women in India are still traditional in their mindsets despite being modern. It is okay if she wishes to relive her husband's memories despite being separated from him. It is not that my character Sudha Singh hasn't moved on in life though. However she still wants to follow the custom of fasting on Karva Chaut for her husband. The show is just showing a mirror image of what happens in Indian society. Also sometimes regressive behavior is shown in serials not because the creatives support it but because they want to show that if a person behaves in a certain way, this will be the consequence.

What do you watch on TV?

I don't watch much TV. If I watch TV it is just the movie channels, food channels and the news. Also I try my best to ensure that my five year old son doesn't get addicted to the idiot box which is a plug in drug.

You are a veteran in the TV industry. Do you think Indian TV has changed for the better or worse?

TV is more of a money making venture nowadays. There is more emphasis of quantity and delivering fast rather than quality. However there are still good shows like that of Balika Vadhu and Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev. When I joined the industry, Indian TV was on par with Star World. Our contemporary shows hardly have a bank. However we did have a bank for Sasural Genda Phool which is why we could experiment on the show. Also it upsets me that nowadays actresses just want to look pretty on screen instead of looking believable.

What is your message to your fans?

Please watch eye opening good shows on TV. Don't eat while watching as you won't be able to eat properly if you do so. Minimize TV watching hours as you need to be more active than passive.

Author and Reporter: Pallavi Bhattacharya

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/13338-minimize-tv-watching-hours-shruti-ulfat.htm

swethasyam08 thumbnail

TOI: I don't believe in being friends with my ex: Mouni

By Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Nov 17, 2012, 12.00 AM IST

READ MORE YES|Suave|Friends|Yash Patnaik|Meera
I don't believe in being friends with my ex: Mouni
Mouni Roy

TV actress Mouni Roy fields questions on her exGaurav Chopra, budding friendship with co-star Mohit 'Mahadev' Raina and her new character,Meera

You were all set to tie the knot with Gaurav Chopra. What went wrong?
I don't want to talk about my personal life. It's nobody's business.

Do you think you can be Friends with your ex?
No, I don't believe in being friends with my ex.

So, what does it take to sweep you off your feet?
The guy has to be Suave, well-spoken and must have a great personality. He must be fairly well-to-do. I really believe in the concept of 'your money is my money and my money is also my money'. At some point in life, I would want to quit working.

'Devon Ke Dev Mahadev' is the only show as prominent as 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi'. What went wrong after Kyunki...?
I was eighteen-and-a-half when I did Kyunki and when you are that young, you don't understand certain things. I felt burdened at that time. Sometimes, I feel I could have done two to three more shows, but I wouldn't be what I am. When I recall my Kyunki...days, I wonder what I was thinking then. I just couldn't keep up with the erratic shooting schedule. I kept refusing daily soaps for almost eight months. I even declined Devon.... I was sceptical, as it was a mythological show. I didn't want to get typecast, but my producers Suhana and Nikhil Sinha were persistent and I agreed eventually.

With whom does Mahadev share a better chemistry — Sati or Parvati?
I shared a better chemistry with Mohit than Sonarika. If you are asking about me, I am going to choose myself over anybody.

There were rumours that you and Mohit were more than just friends.
They were only rumours. Mohit and I are extremely fond of each other.

Tell us about the person you are. 
I want to get married early and have kids. I don't want to struggle in life. I'm a very spiritual person and I believe in eat, pray and love. I am very simple. I can be foolish and this could be one reason why I am taken for granted at times. I did everything very fast in life. I was born premature and was only 16 when I joined college. Acting happened by chance. Given an opportunity to live my life once again, I would only dance.

You are often perceived as arrogant. 
YES, I'm arrogant, which isn't bad. It's good that the media doesn't approach me easily. I don't like undue publicity and don't want to be in the news for the wrong reasons. Fortunately or unfortunately, I was dating a guy because of whom I was always in the news.

Have you become politically correct?
Oh, yes. I am quite a chatterbox, but I have realised that it is easy to shout from a rooftop, while it takes a lot to be silent. And it pays off in the long run.

Tell us about Meera, your character in Yash Patnaik's 'Junoon'.
Unlike me, Meera is a go-getter. Also, while she makes things happen, I either wait for them to happen or just let it be. She takes her relationships seriously and is particularly possessive about her mother. I take my parents for granted, because I know they are always there for me.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/I-dont-believe-in-being-friends-with-my-ex-Mouni/articleshow/17241475.cms

swethasyam08 thumbnail
TOI: I dont believe in doing back to back projects
Tellystar Aditya Redij in a chat with Ahmedabad Times 

Shruti Jambhekar 

Aditya Redij aka Raghav of Naa Aana Iss Des Laado who was then seen in Sawaare Sabke Sapne... Preeto takes his well deserved break and returns with a new image! Aditya who hails from Kolhapur in Maharashtra has tasted success on small screen in less than four years.He has also acted in Telugu and Marathi films.He is now sizzling on the small screen as Prithvi in Junoon Aisi Nafrat,Toh Kaisa Ishq.
Talking about his new role,Aditya says,I was too excited about my new role.Prithvi is a positive character and someone who is larger than life.When producer Mamta Patnaik narrated the role,I was more than interested to take it up because this role is much on filmy chords it involves lot of stunts.We are doing aerial stunts and fights as an actor I wouldnt want to give it a miss. So has Aditya undergone a huge makeover for playing this character Since the role involves stunts,Im trying to keep it natural flexibility matters and so I regularly keep doing push ups and pull ups at home or on the sets.Whenever I get free time,I undergo physiotherapy sessions to recover from the injuries from stunts.Im trying to maintain a rustic image, shares Aditya.
And as Aditya wrapped up his last show Preeto,he decided to spend some time with his family and friends.After I completed Preeto,I need to unwind and so I never take any project back to back.It also helps audiences forget my last role and accept me in a new role.So,after Preeto,I needed to give time to my family. 
During the same period he also got engaged to Natasha Sharma.Ask him about their love-story,and he says,It was never love at first sight.We were more of friends and gradually it moved on to love.And now,within our courtship period,we are trying to understand each other in a better way.Not just that,we are also getting to know each others families.The feeling is awesome. So when do we get to hear the wedding bells Not before one year. 
With so much happening,this Diwali was also special for Aditya,I bought a new home and on Diwali Natasha and I performed the pooja at our new home.My parents joined us from Kolhapur,it was fun indeed. 
Apart from acting,Aditya is passionate about,photography.I keep browsing to keep me updated about latest cameras,lenses and then I also love buying the latest.I keep learning photography skills on internet as I have no time to check out photography exhibitions or get in touch with good photographers. 
So what are his aspirations as an actor I simply want to keep working thats my mantra. Any plans to go behind the camera as a producer or director He prefers to play safe by saying,You never know,it may happen anytime !

Aditya Redij 

Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 years ago
swethasyam08 thumbnail

TOI: I found my love in the TV industry: Aditya Redij

IANS | Nov 25, 2012, 09.13 PM IST

READ MORE Toh Kaisa Ishq|Sawaare Sabke Sapne... Preeto|Natasha Sharma|Na Aana Is Des Laado|Junoon - Aisi Nafrat
I found my love in the TV industry: Aditya Redij
Aditya Redij

Working for TV soaps may be hectic, but TV actor Aditya Redij aka Prithvi of "Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, Toh Kaisa Ishq", is not complaining and thanks television industry for helping him meet his life partner, Natasha Sharma.

He and Natasha worked together in " Na Aana Is Des Laado" and they got engaged earlier this year.

"I found my love in the industry. We both understand our career path and we are free to do what we want. It is important for a couple to understand each other and know what the other one wants... and we do," Aditya told IANS.

The actor shoots for 25-26 days a month and despite hectic schedule he maintains a perfect balance between his personal and professional life.

"Right now I am shooting for 25-26 days a month. As of now it is not that hectic," he said and added: "I don't want to take up too many things because that would mean long working hours. I balance personal and professional life. I am okay with doing few things. If something interesting comes up, I may look into it."

After making his small screen debut with "Na Aana Is Des Laado", Aditya was later seen in Sawaare Sabke Sapne... Preeto.

He feels different roles help you "learn more about yourself and discover your creative side".

"This is what I have been trying to do since '...Laado'. I try to push my limits and creative boundaries and do something new and excitingevery time," added the 28-year-old who would love to play a romantic or a mythological character in future.

"I would like to do something completely different from Prithvi. May be a romantic character or a mythological role," he said.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/I-found-my-love-in-the-TV-industry-Aditya-Redij/articleshow/17363415.cms