Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

~*JANTKI:Article Archives-NO COMMENTS*~ - Page 2

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

TV industry lucky for Aditya Redij

TV industry lucky for Aditya Redij

Working for TV soaps may be hectic, but TV actor Aditya Redij akaPrithvi of "Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, Toh Kaisa Ishq", is not complaining and thanks television industry for helping him meet his life partner, Natasha Sharma.

aditya redij

Working for TV soaps may be hectic, but TV actor Aditya Redij aka Prithvi of "Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq", is not complaining and thanks television industry for helping him meet his life partner, Natasha Sharma.

He and Natasha worked together in "Na Aana Is Des Laado" and they got engaged earlier this year.

"I found my love in the industry. We both understand our career path and we are free to do what we want. It is important for a couple to understand each other and know what the other one wants... and we do," Aditya told IANS.

The actor shoots for 25-26 days a month and despite hectic schedule he maintains a perfect balance between his personal and professional life.

"Right now I am shooting for 25-26 days a month. As of now it is not that hectic," he said and added: "I don't want to take up too many things because that would mean long working hours. I balance personal and professional life. I am okay with doing few things. If something interesting comes up, I may look into it."

After making his small screen debut with "Na Aana Is Desh Laado", Aditya was later seen in "Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto".

He feels different roles help you "learn more about yourself and discover your creative side".

"This is what I have been trying to do since '...Laado'. I try to push my limits and creative boundaries and do something new and exciting every time," added the 28 year old who would love to play a romantic or a mythological character in future.

"I would like to do something completely different from Prithvi. May be a romantic character or a mythological role," he said.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/13394-tv-industry-lucky-for-aditya-redij.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

TB: People's opinion doesn't bother Aditya Redij

Friday, December 07, 2012 | 7:48:04 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)

TV actor Aditya Redij, best remembered as the Raghav of popular show "Na Aana Is Des Laado", says he doesn't get affected by people's opinion.

aditya redij

TV actor Aditya Redij, best remembered as the Raghav of popular show "Na Aana Is Desh Laado", says he doesn't get affected by people's opinion.

"When I do my work, when I am acting, I do it with my full involvement and I genuinely want people to like it. If people don't like it, it's their opinion. It doesn't really affect me what people think. I do what I believe in," says the 28-year-old.

The actor is currently seen as Prithvi in "Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq".

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/13472-people-opinion-doesnt-bother-aditya-redij.htm
swethasyam08 thumbnail

TOI: Resha Konkar to enter Junoon?

By Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Dec 13, 2012, 05.29 PM IST

READ MORE Resha Konkar|Mouni Roy|Life OK|Junoon- Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq|Beyond Dreams
Resha Konkar to enter Junoon?
Resha Konkar
Beyond Dreams Junoon- Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq starring the beautiful Mouni Roy and hunkAditya Redij aired on Life OK has been churning out some high voltage drama since day one.

The protagonist Meera (Mouni Roy) has been struggling hard to unite her parents. However, with the introduction of a new character on the show, Meera's problems seem far from getting over.

Resha Konkar, who was last seen in Sahara One's Niyati will soon enter the show which will further spice-up the plot.

Sources inform that Resha will play the role of Ramdhaari Singh's (Suneel Sinha) younger daughter. She will very cheerful and full of life by nature. Ramdhaari Singh and Lakhan (Mithil Jain) are very protective about her and have pampered her since her childhood. Her character is loosely inspired from Karisma Kapoor's character in Bollywood film Anari.

When contacted, Resha said, "Yes, I have been approached for the role but it's early to comment anything on my role."

swethasyam08 thumbnail
TOI: TV actor Mithil Jain enjoying newfound popularity
IANS | Dec 16, 2012, 06.15 PM IST

TV actor Mithil Jain enjoying newfound popularity
Mithil Jain

Mithil Jain, who is currently seen in TV show "Junoon", never planned a career on the small screen, but actor is now enjoying every bit of it and is satisfied with the way he is shaping up.

"I never planned to enter TV. When I used to do theatre, I used to win a lot of awards there. I thought I am made for movies. I wanted to become a hero in a film. But when I went there (films), I realised that an influence works and groupism is also there," Mithil told IANS.

"Then, the other alternative was television. I never wanted to do only theatre, and I joined TV. From last two years, I am satisfied with doing TV, as the characters are given importance here," he said.

Jain, 34, forayed into small screen jobs with "Jab Luv Hua" and was later seen in "Annu Ki Ho Gayee Waah Bhai Waah", "Hum Dono Hai Alag Alag" and "Phulwa". He is currently a part of Life Ok's "Junoon".

He is satisfied with his role in "Junoon" and said it is like playing four different characters in one role.

"It is like playing four characters in one. There are so many different shades which I am getting to play. I am very fortunate for this. I have been waiting for this show to start, I got other offers as well...but not as interesting as this," he said.

The actor is also enjoying his newfound popularity and loves the fact that people now recognise him

"When you are moving out and people gather around you, you do like it. Popularity means that people follow you around. I like it when it happens with me. I like that admiration which I get from people outside. Also, in this way, you get feedback also from people," he said.

Schedules in TV may be hectic, but the actor doesn't mind it.

"It's a 9am to 9pm shift. I don't think anyone works all 12 hours in a day. You can manage your time. It's like how a businessman does. For me, my first passion is acting, so no matter how much you make me work, I don't mind," he said.

However, Mithil still hasn't given up his plans to enter films.

"The future plan is simple. I want to get into films and do good roles. I know I can make it," he said.

swethasyam08 thumbnail
TB: TV actor Mithil Jain enjoying newfound popularity
Sunday, December 16, 2012 | 4:16:11 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)

Mithil Jain, who is currently seen in TV show "Junoon", never planned a career on the small screen, but actor is now enjoying every bit of it and is satisfied with the way he is shaping up.

Mithil Jain, who is currently seen in TV show "Junoon", never planned a career on the small screen, but actor is now enjoying every bit of it and is satisfied with the way he is shaping up.

"I never planned to enter TV. When I used to do theatre, I used to win a lot of awards there. I thought I am made for movies. I wanted to become a hero in a film. But when I went there (films), I realised that an influence works and groupism is also there," Mithil told IANS.

"Then, the other alternative was television. I never wanted to do only theatre, and I joined TV. From last two years, I am satisfied with doing TV, as the characters are given importance here," he said.

Jain, 34, forayed into small screen jobs with "Jabb Love Hua" and was later seen in "Annu Ki Ho Gayee Waah Bhai Waah", "Hum Dono Hain Alag Alag" and "Phulwa". He is currently a part of Life Ok's "Junoon".

He is satisfied with his role in "Junoon" and said it is like playing four different characters in one role.

"It is like playing four characters in one. There are so many different shades which I am getting to play. I am very fortunate for this. I have been waiting for this show to start, I got other offers as well...but not as interesting as this," he said.

The actor is also enjoying his newfound popularity and loves the fact that people now recognise him

"When you are moving out and people gather around you, you do like it. Popularity means that people follow you around. I like it when it happens with me. I like that admiration which I get from people outside. Also, in this way, you get feedback also from people," he said.

Schedules in TV may be hectic, but the actor doesn't mind it.

"It's a 9am to 9pm shift. I don't think anyone works all 12 hours in a day. You can manage your time. It's like how a businessman does. For me, my first passion is acting, so no matter how much you make me work, I don't mind," he said.

However, Mithil still hasn't given up his plans to enter films.

"The future plan is simple. I want to get into films and do good roles. I know I can make it," he said.

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Life OK turns a year old
Life OK turns a year old

Eminent personalities working with Life OK share their warm feelings on the channel completing one successful year.

Star Parivar in December 2011, decided to revamp Star One in a big way. Star One metamorphosed into Life OK, initially a channel which was to reach the smaller towns of India and have crisper shows with shorter advertisement breaks to run seven days a week. The channel went through ups and downs and very recently celebrated its first birthday. 

Mouni Roy who plays Meera in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq: It's been quite a roller coaster journey for the channel but mostly on the positive side. I feel that Life OK has a great future ahead. I have worked mostly with Star Parivar and Life OK is their baby channel. It's been great to work with the channel as I quite know the people who work there.

India-forums.com wishes Life OK a very happy birthday and many more successful years to come. Keep watching this space for more interesting updates on the channel.

Reporter and Author: Pallavi Bhattacharya

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/13558-life-ok-turns-a-year-old.htm

swethasyam08 thumbnail
TB: Meera tries to convince Akash in Junoon Wednesday, January 02, 2013 | 7:15:24 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    

A rift between Akaash and Meera created on Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq...

In Life OK's daily soap Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq  we will see that after the revelation of Prithvi-Meera's child marriage, they are forced to live together in spite of their hatred towards each other. Akaash learns about Meera's decision and is heartbroken.

Meera tries to convince Akaash that the marriage is fake (pheras had happened as children) and will not affect their relationship in any way. A rift between Akaash and Meera occurs post Meera's decision because he feels that she has taken him for granted and is least concerned about their marriage.

Sunheri who had pinned her dreams with Prithvi, is unable to come to terms with his marriage with Meera. She threatens to commit suicide with effect to this. Prithvi finally has to reveal the arrangement between Meera and him.

To know what happens next do watch Junoon: Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq on Life OK.

Reporter and Author:Krishma Solanki.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/13650-meera-tries-to-convince-akash-in-junoon.htm

Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 years ago
swethasyam08 thumbnail

TB: Junoon Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq completes 50 episodes!

Saturday, January 12, 2013 | 3:58:17 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)

Producer Yash Patnaik shared his feelings on the completion of 50 episodes of Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq with Tellybuzz'

Beyond Dreams' Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq (aired on Life OK) which started off recently along with a unique storyline, has touched its first milestone of completing 50 episodes. The show is growing popular among the audience with the passage of time. The cast and crew of the show had a cake cutting ceremony on the sets to celebrate the joyous moment of this feat. 

Tellybuzz contacted the producer of the show Yash Patnaik to know about his feeling towards completion of 50 episodes of the show. 

Sharing his joy, Yash Patnaik said, "It's a wonderful feeling. It's a very special and challenging show for us. I am glad that the show has touched the 1st milestone of 50 episodes. I visited to the sets yesterday and we had a cake cutting ceremony there. It looks like we have just started. I am feeling very happy about it."

Tellybuzz wishes the entire team of Junoon hearty congratulations and best wishes for the future tracks to come.

Reporter and Author: Anwesha Kamal

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/13725-junoon-aisi-nafrat-toh-kaisa-ishq-completes-50-episodes.htm

Adally thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Prithvi to realizes that he is in love with Meera In Junoon Aisi Nafrat, Toh Kaisa Ishq

In Life Ok's Junoon Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq Prithvi starts noticing Meera's sacrifice and her silent determination to fulfill the commitment that she gave to the villagers.Prithvi starts feeling emotions that he has never felt before and converts his hated into love for Meera.Prithvi realizes that he is in love with Meera and this starts bothering him. But before he can express his true feelings for Meera, Akash interrupts him.

http://starplusnews.wordpress.com/category/junoon-aisi-nafrat-toh-kaisa-ishq/ 

Edited by liza81 - 11 years ago
swethasyam08 thumbnail

TB: Prithvi-Cow mania in Junoon!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013 | 5:10:31 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)  

Life OK's Junoon, Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq is going to have an interesting track with Prithvi seen sharing his feelings with a cow…

Beyond Dreams' Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq is going to hold something very interesting for its viewers in its forthcoming tracks. Viewers will get to see Prithvi doing something really out of the box. 

We will see Prithvi (Aditya Redij) drunk because the panchayat told him that he can't take Meera (Mouni Roy) out of the village. Prithvi plans to take her to her hometown. 

He is stuck between his promises and duties about taking Meera back to the city and handing over her to Aakash (Ajay Chaudhary). Prithvi is a person who keeps his words  but he is not able to speak his heart out. Eventually he gets drunk and he shares all his feelings with a cow.

We spoke to Aditya Redij, who confirmed the news saying, "It was a wonderful experience shooting for this sequence. I have done scenes with animals earlier but this is the first time I have shot a scene talking to an animal in which  he doesn't get any response (laughs). I hope the scene will come out well. The viewers are going to enjoy watching this cute scene." 

Reporter and Author: Anwesha Kamal

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/13802-prithvi-cow-mania-in-junoon.htm