~*JANTKI:Article Archives-NO COMMENTS*~ - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago

TOI: Aditya's cow wow experience!

By Priyanka Naithani, TNN | Jan 27, 2013, 12.22 PM IST

READ MORE Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto|Na Aana Is Des Laado|Junoon - Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq|Aditya Redij
Aditya's cow wow experience!
A still from 'Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, Toh kaisa Ishq'

Aditya Redij shares his experience of shooting with a cow

Yash Patnaik's Junoon - Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq on Life Ok, has a full on drama going on in the show. Prithvi (Aditya Redij) wants to take his wife Meera (Mouni Roy) to her hometown but doesn't get permission from the Panchayat. In retaliation, he gets drunk and shares his heart with a cow.

"I have done drunken man sequences in my earlier shows like Na Aana Is Des Laado, Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto also, but this time it was quite challenging to talk to a cow in a drunken state," says Aditya Redij.

The best part about this sequence was there were no re-takes. "I was comfortable shooting with the cow. Having conversation with a cow was actually a different and unusual experience," he adds.

Aditya made his television debut with Na Aana Is Des Laado, and his role of Raghav was quite appreciated by the audience.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Adityas-cow-wow-experience/articleshow/18204931.cms

TOI: Aditya Redij's chilling experience

By Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Feb 2, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

READ MORE Prithvi|Junoon|Aditya Redij|Yash Patnaik|Dhoti
Aditya Redij's chilling experience
Aditya Redij

Aditya Redij aka Prithvi of Yash Patnaik's 'Junoon' recently had a blood-turned-cold moment. The actor got the shock of his life when he was asked to shoot for a sequence involving ice logs. Aditya has done water and fire sequences in his previous shows, but never one involving ice. Adding to his woes were many factors. To begin with, the scene was shot at 11 pm when the temperature had already dipped. And then, the actor had to be dressed in a dhotiand vest for the sequence. But the biggest problem of all was that Aditya suffers from sinusitis.

He says, "The scene was shot over two hours at Film City. I could see people draped in shawls and jackets and they were surprised to know I had agreed to shoot for the sequence. I love hill stations like Manali where there is a lot of snow, but I go there prepared — with boots and warm clothes. Lying on ice in a Dhoti and vest is not a small thing."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Aditya-Redijs-chilling-experience/articleshow/18290311.cms

TB: What do our producers expect from the revised TAM sheets?

Wednesday, February 06, 2013 | 6:29:14 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   

Tellybuzz in talks with the producers of the television industry to know about their expectations for tomorrow's TAM sheets…

The television industry waits for Wednesday – The judgment day. Along with a good fan following, the fate of a television show is dependent on the numbers it gets on this day. The TAM ratings were pulled off few months ago for digitization of four cities. The TRP race began once again from mid-December and a few changes in the TRP trend were easily noticeable.

Today again is the judgment day but the TAM sheet goes missing. Reason? The TAM sheets will be releasing tomorrow i.e. is on Thursday with the inclusion of markets of MP, UP, Punjab and Rajasthan. This may bring out some twist in this number game. Tellybuzz spoke to some of the producers of the industry to know if they are expecting some shocking results for tomorrow or not?

Producer Yash Patnaik, the man behind Veera and Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq shares, "I am sure it will. The more centres will get included in it, the clearer picture we will get. It's a process and we should wait for the entire process to be complete."

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/13903-what-do-our-producers-expect-from-the-revised-tam-sheets.htm

TOI: Bhai behen ki jodi!

By Stuti Agarwal, TNN | Feb 10, 2013, 08.22 PM IST

READ MORE Mouni Roy|Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev|Amit Tandon|Nikhil Sinha
Bhai behen ki jodi!
Mouni Roy & Amit Tandon

It is a lesser known fact that Amit Tandon andMouni Roy, who is currently seen as Meera in Yash Patnaik's Junoon on Life Ok, are muhbola brother and sister.

The duo met on the sets of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, in which they played the squabbling Krishna Tulsi and Manthan. "In the sets of the show, we were very much like our on-screen avatars. She hated me and I didn't like her either. Hum ek doosre se cheedte the. But we became close because of my wife Ruby, who is very close to Mouni. You can even call them soul sisters. Eventually I and Mouni came close ad she is very much a part of our family," said Amit, adding that he missed acting.

Mouni's sisterly love recently came to the fore when Amit Tandon, his wife and kid turned up at a party thrown by producer Nikhil Sinha to celebrate the completion of 300 episodes of Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev. Mouni, who used to play Sati in the serial, was delighted to see her bhaiya and bhabhi.

Well well in the TV industry, it is indeed rare to find a brother and sister like this!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Bhai-behen-ki-jodi/articleshow/18433034.cms

TOI: Avinash Wadhawan plays business tycoon in upcoming TV serial

ByNeha Maheshwri, TNN | Feb 12, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

READ MORE Junoon — Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq|Avinash Wadhawan|Yash Patnaik
Avinash Wadhawan plays business tycoon in upcoming TV serial
Avinash Wadhawan

Actor Avinash Wadhawan will soon be seen on television in Yash Patnaik's Junoon — Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq. And in what can only be called an uncanny twist of destiny, art is imitating his real life.

Says Avinash, "I have two sons in real life as well. And they're half brothers. One is from my ex and the other from my current wife. I play a complex role, a business tycoon who gets torn between the love for two sons — Akash and Prithvi." The only difference is, Prithvi is his illegitimate child. 

In Junoon, Avinash's role has been designed to grab more eyeballs — something the show has failed to manage so far. He will play business tycoon Rajeev Khanna, Akash Khanna's father. The twist in the tale is that he will turn out to be Prithvi's (Aditya Redij) father as well.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Avinash-Wadhawan-plays-business-tycoon-in-upcoming-TV-serial/articleshow/18446187.cms
TOI: Writers turns lyricist for Junoon & Veera
ByTejashree Bhopatkar, TNN | Feb 16, 2013, 05.50 PM IST

Writers turns lyricist for Junoon & Veera

Raghuvir Singh Shekhavar and Sharad Chandra

Life OK's Junoon-Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Pyaar and Star Plus's Veera, produced by Yash Patnaik's Beyond Dreams are not leaving any stone unturned to cash in more impressive numbers.

Accordingly, the makers have planned new entries and storyline with twists in the respective shows.

And to make both the shows more impressive, the latest we have heard is that two finest writers of industry namely Raghuvir Shekhawat and Sharad Chandra Tripathi have turned lyricist as they penned few beautiful songs for both the shows.

Raghuvir had worked on shows like Balika Vadhu, Diya Aur Baati Hum and had also contributed his work for few Bollywood movies while Sharad Chandra Tripathi had written for shows like Kairee, Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii etc.

All our efforts to reach Yash Patnaik were futile while Mamta Yash Patnaik expressed her feelings on one of the social networking site which reads, 'Two extremely talented writers now join us as lyricists for Veera and Junoon...beautiful lyrics and beautiful songs :) the amazing Raghuvir Shekhawat and Sharad Chandra Tripathi...'

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Writers-turns-lyricist-for-Junoon-Veera/articleshow/18530692.cms
TOI: Lily Patel & Eva Ahuja to enter Junoon
ByTejashree Bhopatkar, TNN | Feb 16, 2013, 03.53 PM IST

Lily Patel & Eva Ahuja to enter Junoon
Lily Patel and Eva Ahuja

Of late, it was an exclusive report on TOI about Avinash Wadhavan bagging a meaty role in Life OK's Junoon-Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Pyaar. The show is set for a twist, where Prithvi ( Aditya Redij) will be revealed as an illegitimate child.

As the story will now play around a new family, the makers (Beyond Dreams) has so far finalized Lily Patel and Eva Ahuja to play the character of grand mother and mother respectively.

The show which has so far failed to garner TRPs has introduced this track to cash in few numbers. Lily Patel claimed fame through ace show Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii where as Eva Ahuja was last seen in Star Plus's Hamari Devrani.

While Eva Ahuja remained unavailable, Lily Patel said, "I am right now out of town and will be returning by 19th of this month. Hopefully I will start shooting there after. As of now, I am clueless about the show and its track."

Keep reading this space for more updates!!!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Lily-Patel-Eva-Ahuja-to-enter-Junoon/articleshow/18529467.cms

TB: Does Prithvi gets a thank you kiss from Meera?

Life OK's Junoon to bring forth an interesting track showcasing Prithvi as a savior for Meera after she met with an accident…

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 | 6:31:20 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  | 9169 Views

Beyond Dreams' Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq will soon be bringing forth an interesting track for its audience.

Our reliable sources have informed us that in one of the forthcoming episode, Prithvi (Aditya Redij) will be Meera's (Mouni Roy) savior. The story goes that Meera goes on a date with Akash (Ajay Chaudhary) even though initially she wants to go with Prithvi. Eventually an accident takes place and Prithvi saves Meera from getting engulfed in fire at the accident site. 

When we contacted Aditya Redij, to know about the fire sequence he confirmed the news saying, "The director managed the sequence in a way that it became easy for me to shot it. I had fun doing it as the scenes when shot were very well distributed." 

Our source added, after Meera is saved by Prithvi, he takes her to her home. She is grateful to Prithvi and they come closer to each other and in the flaws of emotions, Meera kisses Prithvi. Highlighting the scene, the background song is the melodious song of Kailash Kher, Saiyaan.

When Tellybuzz contacted Mouni Roy to confirm this news, she refused to share anything regarding this. Is the kiss really going to happen in the show between Prithvi and Meera? The viewers have to wait and watch for the upcoming episode to get to know whether the good looking couple really share a kiss.

Reporter and Author: Anwesha Kamal

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/14052-does-prithvi-gets-a-thank-you-kiss-from-meera.htm