nahi h

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by liza81

nahi h

wil check them ! 😊

forum me photo ka album nahi h.. photo kaise dalne ka πŸ₯±

moderatorz abhi tak forum ka gallery section update nahi kari hei...wil report to GM soonly !

for nw pls post in pic n creation gallery !😊

Ok guys n gals πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›!! first of all really Sorry for not responding to ur queries asap 😳 Was real busy these days at personal front n Tanya too was on vacation so couldn't manage all of them at once

I don't know whether i can say all this or not coz neither me nor Tanya are not really offical Mod's for this forum. So what ever we say, is just a suggestion in friendly way. 😳 

Once again clarifiying u all that, we are just taking care of the forum on behalf of GM's who are the actual mod's. All the queries and all will be passed on to them by us. 😊😳 What ever we do, will be done only after getting permission from them. πŸ˜ƒ

Few things which we noticed in this help desk are:

reg. the video uploads in the gallery.

These are not our responsibility only the Videobies n other higher IF DT members will be taking care of and that too only IF Videos i guess πŸ€”. So i really don't have any idea on this regard πŸ˜•.

As its holiday season, GM's are really busy n not available imm. Once they are back, will pass on this query to them n will verify. If u didn't get any answer on this, think that there aren't any videos related to this as of now. 😳

Reg. Uploading Videos in Youtube

Youtube are restricting all the Videos concerning LIFE OK and Star Plus videos due to copy right issues. they are available only on Startv.in

I don't know if i can provide the link here or not but u can try n see from this site - http://apni.tv/ πŸ˜³

ok now don't kick me if the links of you tube doesn' work their πŸ˜†πŸ˜› i generally watch them from there. 😳

Reg. the Pic Gallery

As i said, GM is on vacation, so will ask her to open it up once she is back.

So plz have patience. Sometimes it hard for the things to happen fastly coz there are many who will taking care of diff. sections. and they too will be busy with many things. So i'm not aware of who will take care of what 😳. All we do is to inform GM. 😳

So i request u all to be patient n do keep informing us if u have any other queries. 😳 We will get back to once we contact GM. 😊

I hope i didn't sound like a hitler πŸ˜†πŸ€£

thank u

Regards

Swetha
IF Dev Team
Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 years ago
πŸ˜†ok i understand πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
waise ..who is the GM of IF .. matlab IF me GM hota kya h i m new in this ..plz tellπŸ˜›
Originally posted by abd_20

To the channel nd show jantki moderator/ development team member

Hey i am the back up updater of Wednesday
my name is Sana plz do pm me if u need
the update i will be prepared after mid
night i also pm'd parm who is the regular
updater but 'coz i m from India she is
from Canada its difficult to communicate
on time so for our convenience let me
know if i am needed to fill in.

hey Sana sure will inform u 😳

waise ..who is the GM of IF .. matlab IF me GM hota kya h i m new in this ..plz tellπŸ˜›

GM - global moderarator

here is the IF DT members categories

Videobie, Super Videobie

Coolbie

CoolViewbie

Viewbie

Channel Moderator

Global Moderator

Admin