Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sue_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

Hello, 

I started watching the show after Prithvi and Meera's wedding and Im hooked for now. I watched some episode before and saw their fights. Can someone please be kind enough to give me a brief how Meera landed here in the first place and what's  her connection with prithvi? 
would really appreciate the help. thanks πŸ˜³

Well, Miu's mom was suffering from cancer and so Miu wanted to get her mother married so that she gets some happiness in the last days of her life! But before she can do so both she and Akash discovers that Sudha is still very much in love with her husband and her last wish is to spend some days with her husband during Miu's wedding with Akash! and thus Miu also comes to know that her father is alive and lives in Baragaon! So she sets off for the village with the aim of bringing her father to Sudha in the city! Prithvi is the man in whose jeep she travels to DT's haveli after she lands in the village! Prithvi saves her from Lakhan's goons but when he comes to know Miu's claim of being DT's daughter he becomes furious as he thinks Miu to be an imposter and tries to kill her but controls himself! He forces Miu to stay with him till DT comes back to the village(he was not in village when Miu came) as he knows that otherwise Lakhan will kill her! and Miu also understands that Prithvi may detest him but he means her no harm! Later when finally Miu proves her to be DT's daughter it was revealed that she and Prithvi were married as a child and to save her from the shackles of this child marriage Sudha fled away with her to the city! Hope this helps..
Edited by sue_21 - 11 years ago
imSoma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Guys actually I can upload pics but can't copy the forum link and make new topic.So someone plz help me.
J-O-E-B-O-Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshisoma

Guys actually I can upload pics but can't copy the forum link and make new topic.So someone plz help me.

To get image link:

Upload the pic in Www.minus.com

after uploading ur uploaded image will be shown on screen

right click on image and selecj "Copy image url"

now you have the url for ur image

paste it somewhere and use it😊

To post ur pic in forum

Make a new thread

On the editorial type this

paste ur image link in the place of "your picture link"

Now post the thread u can c ur pic in the thread

i hope u understand now😊
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sue_21

Well, Miu's mom was suffering from cancer and so Miu wanted to get her mother married so that she gets some happiness in the last days of her life! But before she can do both she and Akash discovers that Sudha is still very much in love with her husband and her last wish is to spend some days with her husband during Miu's wedding with Akash! and thus Miu also comes to know that her father is alive and lives in Baragaon! So she sets off for the village with the aim of bringing her father to Sudha in the city! Prithvi is the man in whose jeep she travels to DT's haveli after she lands in the village! Prithvi saves her fro Lakhan's goons but when he comes to know Miu's claim of being DT's daughter he becomes furious as e thinks Miu to be an imposter and tries to kill her but controls himself! He forces Miu to stay with him till DT comes back to the village(he was not in village when Miu came) as he knows that otherwise Lakhan will kill her! and Miu also understands that Prithvi may detest him but he means her no harm! Later when finally Miu proves her to be DT's daughter it was revealed that she and Pritvi were married as a child and to save her from the shackles of this child marriage Sudha fled away with her to the city! Hope this helps..

Thanks so much. i will start watching from beginning again and surely it will clear the rest of confusions πŸ˜³
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hema di, imgur dont take load of avis more than 2 MB. try Minus.com, you can upload avis of any size there πŸ˜Š

TANZIE..TANZIE..Gosh I am so happy to see you here darling..πŸ€—Thank you soo much..πŸ€—Love you..& Junoon ROCKS..Prithvi Meera too..
sue_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks so much. i will start watching from beginning again and surely it will clear the rest of confusions πŸ˜³

always welcome! Yeah do watch from the beginning..you'll surely enjoy! You'll get all the episodes in star player..😊
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hiii guys can someone tell me repeat timings of da show.. i come back after five pm from college, is der anyy repeat? plzz help! due 2 some probs i cant watch at night :((
imSoma thumbnail
It repeats at 10am,4pm. And also repeats in the morning may b at 7am or 7:30 am bt I m not sure.
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: arshisoma

It repeats at 10am,4pm. And also repeats in the morning may b at 7am or 7:30 am bt I m not sure.

oh thanks..😊
imSoma thumbnail
Its okay.No need to thanks yaar.