Written Update 6/11/12 (J leaves Jaitser)

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Completed... 

Jagya is shocked sitting on a chair and reflecting on Anandi's words that she does not love him anymore.

Shiv comes towards J and confesses with pain that he broke A's trust. That he failed to trust his own love. It was not all that easy for him to break off from this relationship, but based on J's words he just took a unilateral decision to break off. He also confessed that he overlooked A's gestures, and decided that on his own that she wants to return to J, which was wrong. He expresses that he is very contented to know that A respects him, his friendship, his companionship and that in itself is a lot for him. And that he will wait till the day A falls for his love. All others feel his pain. DS has embarrassment and disappointment at the same time on her face.

Shiv tells J - ' I am sorry, you are no more part of A's life, I am sorry I cannot help in bring you two together anymore. ' He then declares he is going to see A. Ira encourages him. Shiv says he knows where he will find her. He leaves

CM has a contented look. Bhairon walks towards J and angrily tells him that whenever he is at a verge of forgiving J, J does another act that brings disappointment. He tells him that what is lost cannot be returned, and this is probably his only punishment. J is ashamed and goes upstairs. 

B expresses his unhappiness about J's act and worries that A may not agree for this alliance anymore. Dadu consoles him saying all will go well and Shiv will pacify A. He assures confidently that Shiv will win A's heart.

A is sitting under a tree, upset. Shiv comes there and sees that A has removed the payals he had gifted her. Before he could speak A starts to walk away. He stops her and says sorry. Sorry that he trusted someone else more than her. He says the way J told the story, he believd that A's happiness lied in going back to J. He also felt that DS also wanted Ja-An, so he decided to back off. He apologises for his mistake.

Anandi says she won't be able to forgive him and that he should marry someone who can understand him better. She says that she agrees to his point that their lives are completely different and therefore they should not unite. (Out of frustration & pain)

Shiv still asks for forgiveness, wipes A's tears and says that he will accept any punishment. Both of them are in pain. He then takes the payals and asks her to marry him.  She walks away, then stops and then asks him- ' don't  you want to know your punishment'

At haveli, all are tensed. Suddenly they see J walking with a bag coming downstairs. J declares that he is leaving. He says he failed to win their trust and may never win their trust again, so he has decided to leave Jaitser. No one stops him. Ds blesses him, while others look at him in disappointment. He leaves.

Voiceover: when a person realizes his mistake, it is too late and his circumstances change. In such case he has no option left but to accept the changed circumstances.

Pre-cap: A is throwing away all J's memories in a lake and Shiv is standing besides her. She then says that now there is no connecting link left between her past and her present. He then lovingly offers her feet, asking Shiv to make her wear payals.
Edited by Missesha - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Waiting 😊

Thank you
Edited by roberoi - 11 years ago
ghoshmedha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
rly lukin frwrd 2 2dayz epi...
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry guys, by mistake i deleted the entire typed update, 

Re-typing, Sorry for the delay.
Savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
now, WT* is wrong with Anandi?! 😡

Thanks for the update :)
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks in advance.

Best part of the episode was Bhairon's outburst at J 👏. He made it clear to J that no matter what he does , its not possible for him to get back his past life the way it was. J finally saw what he was failing to see for the past few days. He finally took the right decision and headed out some peaceful time for us for next few days i guess 😆.

As expected Shiv followed A and apologized 😛. It was a typical Mia-Biwi types rootna manana that happened today 😆. All is well that ends well i guess and from the precap it does seem that it ended quite well 😆. Did I miss something? How did Shiv get the payal? Didnt he give them to A the other day? 😲.  I just loved the way he wiped the tears off As face. He cares for her so much .

Teeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
beautyful episode 😃😃 Thanks buddy
NDDgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice episode and good WU
chitra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Liked today episode.
Felt really bad for bharion,he is suffering alot as a father due to his useless son.
Sid\shiv was good as always.
But i find it funny when shiv was asking mafi from Jagya.it was surly height of his goodness.
Also liked that Anandi threw the payal 😎 now waiting for his saza.
Teeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
aapko nahi lagta ki jo saza Jgya mil rahi hai woh saza ki asli haqdaar Ds hai.