Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Nov.6 Written update. Roop's anger justified

ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi guys sorry didn't post update last tuesday,i had no power due to Hurricane Sandy.

Sahiba picks up her phone and sees the contacts all delted. She asks Roop that she did this? Roop snugs her saying "can u prove it. If u cant then I didn't do it" Sahiba says, "I am sorry  Roop I know I have hurt you a lot. I didn't even think of the pain I must have caused you. Roop snaps back saying, "Yes I am angry VERY angry. Your drama worked infront of mom n dad but it wont work infront of me. U think just bc u cried n hugged then things will get back to normal? U think your one sorry can fix everything? Your WRONG! And don't think u will talk like a grown up and I will listen like a kid. You ran away with Ranbir to London, but I went through hell here😕. I am angry and will stay angry!" Beuty is in the corner listening. SAhiba is very upset. Roop leaves in anger. And sahiba sees Beuty. She asks her what is wrong with Roop why is she so mean". Beuty says "she has every right to be this way. After you left bebe made Roop stop going to school and are now looking for a rishta for her"😲 Sahiba is shocked she says "roop is to young dad can not do this" Beuty says, "But bebe can. You know how she is. Roop cant leave the house until u are married. Look Sahiba after u left, they thought if they gave this much freedom to Roop as u had this she might also run away. They are also not allowing her to leave the house". Sahiba says, "but this is not fair why should Roop suffer bc of me. I ran away bc they forced me to marry someone else. Beuty says leave all this and come down.

Ranvir and family at SAhiba's house. His dad looks mad and is not eating anything. Sahiba's paretns being super nice to him. Her dad says lets give the kids another chance". Ranvir says "she left bc of me and I accept my mistake and pls give me your daughter with full respect". Sahiba is brought down with beuty and roop. Ranvir's mom is dazzeled looking at her. She hugs her "my eyes were dying to see u. You are still that pretty. No one can be better for Ranvir then u". Sahiba looks sad. His mom says "lets get them married ASAP. Although they must have got married in London anyway." Both shocked, sahiba thinking of her wedding with Daljeet and how thry consummated. His mom says " I can not wait to see sahiba as a bride…" Bebe says "you have alsready seen her as a bride before to"😆. Everyone uncomftable till her dad says "its ok she will become a bride once mre" lol "We will do everything once more". Her mom says "she has to get married but she came after so many days lets wait.." Ranvir says "no! it has to be ASAP". Sahiba says, " Maybe if you would have rushed LAST time we would not be in this mess". Ranvir says "I told u to wait for me but its ok now I will take u away".  Everyone looks worried. Bebe says "shut up be respectful to elders".  His mom says let them argue I use to love there bickering.  Lets get them married the day after tomm". Bebe says "ok" Ranvir's dad finally speaks "If they all already decided why ask me!" Sahiba's dad says "kernel is you need dowry…" 😡Ranvir's mom interrupts saying "no no no we jus need sahiba".  Sahiba's mom comes n says "don't forget your mom". Beuty thinks what is wrong with sahiba". They leave.

At ranveer's home his mom showing him clothes for SAhiba. He says "these r nice I was thinking I would get her stuff of my choice." She says "ok ok I will return all this". Ranvir gets a call from Jazz, he panics and goes to the roof. "Shit, it got missed now she will know I am in india. What should I dooo". Jaz angry and calls again. He picks up and she says "Ronny what are u doing in India. U lied to me, im missing u so much il go crazy" He says" "Are u done? Don't u no nothing about your dads business. He ahs no much things going on in india but if u want il go back and sit with u" Jazz says "im sorry don't be mad I was jus missing u". Ranvir hangs up saying "once the papers are done I can get rid of this pagal to"😲

Scene shifts to sahiba standing alone thinking about the things ranvir's mom said. And the promises she made to Daljeet's mom. Shes having flashbacks of everything.  Her mom comes and asks whats wrong. SAhiba hugs her mom crying. She says "enough sahiba no more crying we have cried enough. You should be happy u proved us wrong and got back your love." Sahiba sees roop and says "why is roop getting punished for what I did. She did not no that her sister would do this. U no that how good she is in her studies". Her dad come and says " this is for elders to think about. U don't worry about it" They both leave and sahiba thinks "papji is not talking to me on purpose I can tell everyone is upset with this. But I promise I wont let roop get punished".

Ranverr's house. His dad asks who called. Ranver says it was my call. Ranver is rude. His dad says "this is how u will talk to me??"

Daljeet is calling sahiba and his things fall. He forgets his phone on the street. SAhiba looks at her phone and tries to call back but she thinks "why should I call what will I say. That I love u but marry someone else. No I cant call".

Kernal calls sahiba's dad in private. He says "if want my son to marry sahiba then u have to agree to one condition. U have to put your house under my name! Scene end.😡

Precap: Sahiba talking to Beauty. She says "what will everyone think if I say I don't want to marry Ranver. What if I say, I love someone else!"😛

***Please take a quick second and click that LIKE button!!! or leave a comment or do both lol😳 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babygirl198722 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmmm nothing else to say. why she vexed not sure about thatEdited by babygirl198722 - 11 years ago
boogle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update! Father like son, both want money and property that don't belong to them! 🤬
thanks for the update; precap is nice
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the update ana ðŸ˜Š
sravya417 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update