Thendral

Thendral Tuesday- Nov 6, 2012

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx ka for the wonderful update and appropriate comments!!!
Aww...I want to watch :/
I remember Deepa asking TA abt baby during the Anniversary and Thulasi being shy and TA being weird...
Looks like TA is very happy! I have a feeling that TA will come home saying something about good luck and good news...wht is Thuls going to do?!
I have a bad feeling that the preg lady at the end will die(?) :O scaring Thuls? I mean I haven't watched it so don't know the exact way they showed it...Or it could be they will show the joy the father gets seeing the baby, confusing Thuls!
mala_15 thumbnail
                                    Thanks Vjayam for the update.

From today's episode 🤓🤔 , it was clear that Thulasi will not go to the extent of aborting the child 🤔😒😳😵  but we need to see as to what will be the reaction of Thamizh 😒😔😔 when he comes to know about his kuttimma's pregnancy 😒😔🤔 .
Edited by mala_15 - 11 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Jaya akka for the wonderful and awesome Update! 👏⭐️ Nice side comments 😃

How I wish to get such a teacher  Enakum irukura teachers even if they are at faulth, will give us the mistakee  Anyways my soga kathai irukattum. Hahaha poor Thulasi. But there is really not a problem, to study and get a baby or? I dont know about this, but I can see that she is very much worried. Im sure Thuls wont do any bad things, lets see. 😊

Wow 👍🏼 TA got promotion, superb. This is really a happy newss. This Tanu girl scared me. She told me that TA has to pay his loan in 2 days nu. I got sad and epi partha he got promotion 😆

I dunno what to say about last part. That girl scene does it is positiv for us or negativ?? 😕

Here is vadai and tea. Lets celebrate TA oda promotion. (Jaya akka 😆)

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super update plus comments Jaya Akka🤗

vjayam thumbnail
thanks shamz for the tea and vada..think shud enjoy them immed..ROFL
Shemmo thumbnail
I got a weird idea, what if Mangai asks GW to change? She is telling her that Thuls is pregnant nu and what if she asks GW to be a nice MIL and not to torture her? 😕

Irunthalum enaku over imagination 🤣😆
TTfan thumbnail
Thank you Jaya akka for the wonderful update and comments..🤗🤗

It was a good episode with mixed emotions.. TA being happy and other side.. T in confusion.. It was good to see a college scene and bank scene after a long time... 

Teacher's advise was good for T/D to concentrate on studies on any circumstances in the family.. 
TA bank scene was good... it was refreshing to see old TA working with all enthusiasm.. Hmm TA getting promoted...(2 promotions together.😉.) As Jaya akka said, hope they pay off Kalyani's loan with that new share money...😕
Last scene with TD hospital scene was well portrayed.. the other patient scene left T into more confusion..

waiting to see T's decision and TA's reaction..

@Shammy: Thanks for the tea and vada.. Hmm celebration of TA being promoted..🥳

varuny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the WU.
I like the way Theepa is telling Thulasi off not being  careful and getting tense now.
Real friendship is there.

Shalins thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Vjayam for the supercool update!!  😊

Etho symbolica  they are showing tht thuls won't any kind of blunder like abortion...let's see 😕

hope she tells Tamil!!!

Tamil got promotion 🥳 super good, thanx for tea & vada Shamz 😉

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it