Highlight of 6th nov Epi..updated video..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Finally must say a worth watching Epi..guess why as Amrit..Yug plan gets backfired big time by Nimrit..Tej..πŸ‘

Epi starts with Nimrit telling shivangi dont do anything that we both will regret..shivangi with attitude tells her i'm doing this for money and i need my second installment.Nimrit promised  to give it to her in 2-3 days as she is facing some problems with yug joining the company.Amrit listening to their convo..

Nimrit..Tej convo and Nimrit tells Tej her heart does not accept it that shivangi is linked with all this and Tej also says same for him but he has to keep an eye on her every movement..

Shivangi calls her friend gaytri and tells her  to leave the town as Tej is having doubts on them..Agam brings dinner for Shivangi and she does not like it when  he enters the room..Agam asks her to sit down but tells him she is feeling sleepy..Agam asks her about the food she rudely tells him to eat it himself..he felt bad and in tears in the hall at the dining table..

A must watch scene..The bhool panaa song in the Bg and Nimrit coming downstairs ...Agam turned around and stared at Nimrit..he wipes his tears and Nimrit comes closer to him..she asks him if he already had dinner..he says he is not hungry..Next both ask sorry to each other about the incident with shivangi.Nimrit finally made him sit down to eat..she serves him food and  Agam in thought.she asks him if he is fine..Agam tells her how i miss those moments ..Nimrit will serve me food and we will sit together eat ..talk and  she will laugh..Nimrit asks him to close his eyes and to feel Nimrit close to him..feel it she is listening to all your talks..she is laughing listening to you...she is telling you her heart feelings..feel she is standing in front of you and  serving you food..feel her voice and her ehsaas..Agam opened his eyes shocked and keep staring at Nimrit..Last he asks her to sit down and both talking ..laughing having dinner.somehow Nimrit realised his wish..Agam sharing dinner with his Nimrit..

Amrit.Yug with their scheming..poor Yug does know what awaits him in the end..Amrit ..Yug plan is to celebrate double anniversary not to the liking of Nimrit..she keeps her calm ..yug gives her bouquet and trying to hug her and My My someone was not liking it at all ..Agamji..😊

Amrit puts a briefcase full of money under the bed in shivangi room so as to trap her  in robbery..Yug full on drama showing the cake..chocolate and pineapple one for Nats/Nimrit..Agam tells yug then you should have brought same for Nimrit as she loves it.Nimrit is happy looking at Agam.There shivangi on phone telling someone that she does not have enough money as she will get paid in 2 days..the guy tells him their mission may fail if they dont get money..shivangi as she saw the briefcase which Amrit has put in her room  to return it to Nimrit ...finally asks that person to come and collect it ...Amrit happy her plan working..

Yug drama continues gifting necklace to Nimrit. saying something special for my lovely wife..Agam stands up to look at the necklace... this guy was sure feeling jealous today says its not that special..yug says jealous right..then comes another  drama as yug going to pay the one who brought the necklace..briefcase empty ..they go in search in all room..last shivangi one and Amrit says she is not in room..Nimrit..Tej get it its to trap shivangi..Nimrit uses her brain and tells something in mute to Tej...She backfires their plan by bringing a briefcase full of money making both speechless..Amrit thinks shivangi is outside her plan can still work as she is giving money to someone..about to go outsifde Tej comes in with shivangi..Amrit..Yug face a must watch..

End scene Yug wants to cut the cake..Nimrit last time made him cut his foot and this time deliberately tripped and cut his hand..Gosh it was a treat to watch Yug yelling with pain..Next time dont know what will Nimrit cut .perhaps .his head if he continues like this..

precap..the kamaljeet story back..seems Yug did it bringing the police to trap Agam...Nimrit worried and shown praying to Ma Durga and she sees Kamalpreet who is alive..

Ankita was really good today in her acting..her transition from the sweet Nimrit with Agam to her Ma Durga Avatar with Amrit..yug was brilliant..

About Tej.shivangi..these two are at loggerheads for now but i feel their relationship may change in the future...

The parting shot of Nimrit to Yug has always been fantastic..one of the best moment of the Epi a dont you dare look and a wink to yug from Nimrit..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7LskRQbwZk&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

credit  for video uploader..

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
lol, good episode today...Yug and Amrit never learn and keep getting embarassed πŸ˜† 

nice update savee :) a good episode and agni scene was must watch and heart touching :) when will agam come to know nats is his nimrit :) his heart feels it :) ankita was too good today :)
In today's episode few scenes are nicely  picturised and well directed.especially Nimrit consoling Agam is beautifully done .even very touching one πŸ‘
Nimrit  made  not surprised, shock to Amrit and Yug by giving briefcase.
with moneyπŸ˜›

The last scene in the marriage anniversary  party one more shock treatment given by Nimrit to Amrit and Yug πŸ‘πŸ˜†

you can call it these scenes are highlight of today's episode.
Thanks for the video Savee..

It was so funny to watch Yug
Thank you for the video saveetaπŸ˜›