Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

THIS SHOW is going to be Real Hard :'( ! *cry*

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Man Shit :'( !! its Just Getting Painful Re ! ALL r SUFFERING ! all r in Pain !! Sarpanch didnt know he has to pay this big prize for his 1 Mistake ! where Ratan :'( My Heart cries for her Dammit !! n Veera n RV :'( !! what shall i say ! Precap Just made me Cry ! YES im Crying ! this Show is going to be Very Hard to Watch Man ! n that too Without Tissue ! its just Way too Painful :'( !! is it thn Sarpanch May Have been asked to leave the Village ? ! n RV goes Along with him ? ! this journey of RV will not be easy ! there r going to be alot Ups n Downs ! :'( !! alot hatred n pain :'( ! 
man Im lovin this show ! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yup!!!!!!! really hard not to cry ...really a shock when i came to know that its sampooran did a mistake but really ...in love with this show
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: wildcatdeetha

yup!!!!!!! really hard not to cry ...really a shock when i came to know that its sampooran did a mistake but really ...in love with this show

Seriously ! just the music is enough to make me cry :'( ! not to forget the Strong acting By all ! :'( !! 

see the thing is No1 is Listening to his part of the story ! we dunno yet how he ended up doing the mistake
Deetha. thumbnail

Seriously ! just the music is enough to make me cry :'( ! not to forget the Strong acting By all ! :'( !! 

see the thing is No1 is Listening to his part of the story ! we dunno yet how he ended up doing the mistake

really yaar!!!!!!! its just ...uff...i controlled myself all the way par jab RV bachi ko chup karni ki koshish karta hai and tha BG veer ki ardaas veera left me sobbing...koi jaana kyun nahi chahta aakhir hua kya hai... he is such a perfect man ... itna toh jaan lena chahiye...

and ratan...u know i lovd her character and her most coz of that happy bubly character...now it just😭
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

really yaar!!!!!!! its just ...uff...i controlled myself all the way par jab RV bachi ko chup karni ki koshish karta hai and tha BG veer ki ardaas veera left me sobbing...koi jaana kyun nahi chahta aakhir hua kya hai... he is such a perfect man ... itna toh jaan lena chahiye...

and ratan...u know i lovd her character and her most coz of that happy bubly character...now it just😭

She is a Wife :/ ! n i can feel her ! pain ! as i saw my mother in Ratan !! my mother Reaction was worst ! no wife can Take such Betration 
Deetha. thumbnail
really the only character honestly i m crying for is ratan...and her action...mindblowing
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post.

Amazing show. Just amazing. No words to describe every emotion is bang on.

This show sure going to be hard to watch,  Every scene left a lump in my throat and even Ranvi's innocent too makes me cry even if he was so happy to get a sister.

Nothing can make the perfect family perfect again. It takes just one mistake, which could change your life altogether. Not only your life. All the people who is close to U and around U.

Felt sorry for everyone.

Actors were just fab. Sneha's acting was just fantastic.

even Amritha too makes people sorry for herself, though somehow it was both their mistake, they had to face this day.
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

really the only character honestly i m crying for is ratan...and her action...mindblowing

Ratan My Heart is Crying for her ! cuz All she was living with was her husbands So called unconditional love ! n now she doesnt have tht ! how is this woman gonna Survive ? 

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Nice post.

Amazing show. Just amazing. No words to describe every emotion is bang on.

This show sure going to be hard to watch,  Every scene left a lump in my throat and even Ranvi's innocent too makes me cry even if he was so happy to get a sister.

Nothing can make the perfect family perfect again. It takes just one mistake, which could change your life altogether. Not only your life. All the people who is close to U and around U.

Felt sorry for everyone.

Actors were just fab. Sneha's acting was just fantastic.

even Amritha too makes people sorry for herself, though somehow it was both their mistake, they had to face this day.

EVERYONE is Suffering ! n Yes Amritha n Sarpanch Both did the Mistake n Look what happened ? ! their 1 truth Ruined so many life ! !killed so many life ! amritha Died ! but with that Ratan's belief n soul died too ! n with all this 2 innocent life r suffering :/ 

-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Im loving this show ! 

Ratan , Poor woman  I Her Blind trust and unconditional love for her Hubby !

Hats off to the entire team of this show !