New Pics - Harry/Hermione/Krum@Yule Ball - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

Lovely Pics Mysti!! 😃

They are gonna edit the book a lot😡!!!!! I hope the movie yet remains satisfying!!😕

it will............ i am reading the 4th book for the 3 rd time coz i think it's really interesting......... i love it......... i really do Edited by daniel_4ever - 18 years ago
wow ... lol ... ugh Harry is looking really hot in the 1st pic. !!!! PLUS HE ISN'T WEARING HIS GLASSES! 😳

That Parvathi chic is lucky. I've noticed something ... there's been a lot of indian kids in Harry Potter since the 3rd movie .... there never used to be any.
 i jus know 2 kids one is parvite what ever is er spelling and her sis .......... i don't any other of them ........... if u know any plz write it on the forum......... plz plz plz  
Does anyone have more pics. of Parvathi?  I'm curious to see how she looks not from the side but from the front. Is she wearing indian clothes in that pic hmmm?

And wasn't Hermione suppose to wear a rich blue type of dress?
She would've looked so nice in blue ... hmmm oh well.
 ya harry i mean dan is not wearin his glasses..... and she[paravit or whatever is the spellin] is wearin indian dress... hmmmm well i think it'll look good on her.... as such she is an indian..
and they have these so many changes.. has anyone seen the pic of the tri-wizard maze.... it was written that it is the quidditch pitch.. but that pic does not like the pitch at all not frm anyside... 😕