Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Written Update November 6th 2012

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Here is today's update :)

Starts with the last episode scene where Shivani is adamant on telling Sahil the truth and Mansi is worried what they'll tell him. Shivani and Sahil go to their room and Shivani asks him why was he eavesdropping like they are some terrorist or something Sahil says I just wanted to know what was going on. Shivani asks him what he heard so she can tell him the other part. Sahil tells her he heard about some plan which is difficult but there is more success rate. Shivani tells him they were only talking about home renovation. Sahil tells her don't fool me Sandhya just renovated but Shivani assures him this is the plan they were talking about. Sahil is still unsure about the whole plan thing. he thinks she's fooling him

Mansi is pacing and muttering to herself God knows what Shivani said to Sahil. Sahil is standing there listening and finally he asks her when this all planning started ? Don't lie I know everything about the plan. Mansi is trying to clarify that it wasn't her idea to hide things from you. Sahil keeps giving her the impression that he knows. Mansi blurts out the whole truth. Sahil is shocked to hear everything

Shivani goes to Raj Laxmi and she is sleeping. Buaji tells her she sleeps early everyday to wake up early. Shivani guesses this was Sahil's trick. Shivani yells at mansi for telling him the truth but she tells her he already knows. Sahil warns them this is a very bad idea because he knows more than anyone and this isn't an easy task. Sahil warns Shivani not to do anything stupid because he promised Anoop he won't bring up the past. 

Sandhya is doing makeup in her room and Buaji comes in so she starts pretending. Buaji tells her they're buying saris downstairs and she gets up but Buaji tells her to lay down and rest. 

Shivani asks Sahil to eat but he refuses. She tells him don't get angry we're trying to fix the situation as it's affecting every other relation in this house. He mocks her plan and tells her not to ruin everyone's mood on Diwali. Mansi joins them and tells him it's time to fix the differences. She tells him this was all her plan. You know me well how I don't lie but I still lied to my husband and family, joined a club, played tennis just for my husband's sake and his happiness. He's hurt, he's alone and anybody who can make him come out of his guilt, it's Raj Laxmi so yes it's a dangerous plan but I 'll do anything to get his happiness back for him. Mansi and Shivani leave from there and Sahil is thoughtful. 

Episode Ends

Precap: Shivani asks Mansi whether she's upset. She tells her she's fine and in no time Raj Laxmi and Anoop will be fine. Sahil comes from behind and says something will happen which will bring up the past memories and ruin our happiness. I won't let anything like that happen 
Edited by -tehreem- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail
so its gonna be sahil verses shivi mansi ðŸ˜•

well whatever i hope shivi does not end up ruining her own marrage while helping mansi

and mansi  too is not misunderstood

just wish sahil takes the side of shivi mansi   in the end as its only sahil who can really save these anna hazare types bahus from wrath of hitler rajlaxmi
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@ tehreem ... thank you!!!!

gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks.. RL's anger and indifference is very unjustified.. what happened years ago was an accident and isnt anoop's fault.. i mean no child wishes that for his/her parent
_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
THXXX...HOPE SAHIL HELPS SHIVI-MANI
Surish thumbnail
Thanks Friend