WU:6/11-Karvachauth yaa phir koi Mazaak?? :(

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Swetha for the update and your patience!  What nonsense are they showing!!! Uhh...
swetha,thanks for the update but i didn't understand it yaar?😕mona is fasting for vineet n she has broken her fast with pracreep😲 really😆wt is happening? Edited by rtms - 11 years ago
Originally posted by rtms

swetha,thanks for the update but i didn't understand it yaar?😕mona is fasting for vineet n she has broken her fast with pracreep😲 really😆wt is happening?

thats the reason i gave the wu title 😆

there were few dialogues of M to anu that she is doing for show off and all but it will be suited well for Mona i guess 😆

such a joke n crap episode today 🤢
It is OUTRAGEOUS Rajeeva. Mona justified her decision of Pradeep breaking her fast by saying that she let Pradeep because that is what people want to see and not because she sees Pradeep as her husband. How ironic! No one wants to see Mona and Pradeep on screen!!! 😡 This show made a mockery of KC ðŸ˜¡

It seems that we can get ready for a verbal spat between Mona and Vineet. Vineet's aggitated expression of Mona being late for the pooja, Vineet's mother questioning what Mona actually wants and also Alok's warning Mona not to take Vineet's patience for granted are probably foreshadowings of a change in Vineet's behaviour towards Mona.

Precap is so lame! Anushka admitting/ confessing that she is framing Pradeep for the murder otherwise the suspicion is on her 🤢

Thanks Swetha. I can't imagine how you sat through todays episode. It was horrible! I am hyperventilating.
Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
Originally posted by aishray

It is OUTRAGEOUS Rajeeva. Mona justified her decision of Pradeep breaking her fast by saying that she let Pradeep because that is what people want to see and not because she sees Pradeep as her husband. This show made a mockery of KC ðŸ˜¡

It seems that we can get ready for a verbal spat between Mona and Vineet. Vineet's aggitated expression of Mona being late for the pooja, Vineet's mother questioning Mona what she actually wants and also Alok's warning Mona not to take Vineet's patience for granted are probably foreshadowings of a change in Vineet's behaviour towards Mona.

Precap is so lame! Anushka admitting/ confessing that she is framing Pradeep for the murder otherwise the suspicion is on her 🤢

Thanks Swetha. I can't imagine how you sat through todays episode. It was horrible! I am hyperventilating.

God I can only hope so- I am sick and tired of Mona walking all over Vineet because he lets her- its ridiculous. 
thanks for the update. so much confusion... I hope vineet puts his foot down. come on man...
Originally posted by aishray

It is OUTRAGEOUS Rajeeva. Mona justified her decision of Pradeep breaking her fast by saying that she let Pradeep because that is what people want to see and not because she sees Pradeep as her husband. How ironic! No one wants to see Mona and Pradeep in on screen!!! 😡 This show made a mockery of KC ðŸ˜¡

It seems that we can get ready for a verbal spat between Mona and Vineet. Vineet's aggitated expression of Mona being late for the pooja, Vineet's mother questioning what Mona actually wants and also Alok's warning Mona not to take Vineet's patience for granted are probably foreshadowings of a change in Vineet's behaviour towards Mona.

🤢🤢🤢indeed it is outrageous Aisha😲.i can't believe it😲is she going to vineet's place aft all this?🤢or has she reached there?so mona will accept pracreep back as her husband nt because she sees him so but because thats wr people want to see😡😡😡well,who r this so called people,monaji😡😡😡
It's a little sickening now, seeing Mona swinging between both men...Karva Chauth sargi brought by both m-i-l's??🤢 Living with Pradeep (even if it is just for the 'case'), and getting ready to marry Vineet ðŸ¤¢; and worst of all Suhasi's attitude - bringing sargi for her and saying that Mona saved Pradeep even before KC 🤢. Why oh why would Mona fast for Pradeep? Why did Suhasi bring the sargi for her??
Mona, if you want to stay with Pradeep, please go ahead, at least you will stick to one side!
Vineet - you can do much better than having Mona for a wife!
so the woman who hs faith in marriage,its rituals can make a mockery of karva chauth?wt happened to her traditional values?