VirMan - Pyaar...Ek Junoon Ek Deewangi DISCONTINUED-Note pg.89 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Great and interesting concept dear ๐Ÿ‘, aww virat and love at first sight ๐Ÿ˜ณ that's soo cute. Please pm me and update soon

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Loved it.Fell in love with the title and the banner itself.i am already obsessed with tumse he zindagi now this ss will  become my new obsession .I have started loving Virat from now itself.Just like the famous dialogue: Jiss mohabbat mein diwangi na ho...Woh mohabbat he nahi..Waitin for virat's character and the SS.Poor Manvi .

Will be  desperately waiitng for the update.Thanks for the pm.๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by preetipc - 11 years ago
Continue soon and plz pm me...
Oooh lovely concept!!!!! Plzzz continue soon :)
wow it was an awesome character sketch virat is so much i mean attitude person and okay he seems very villanish to me and i am shaking with fear๐Ÿ˜†
poor manvi stuck up with him but wait she is engaged to some yash???
and why did she actually hide it from jeevika and i really feel that this yash will suffer a lot from virat because when he wants something he will get it either way so...
and so here there is no devar-saali bonding and masti much i guess...
but wow i love the fact that virat falls in love at first sight with manvi 
i mean when a cool attitude guy falls in love at first sight it will definitely be a wild love!!!
ooo maybe we get to see some hawt scenes tooo๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
thanks for the pm and please continue soon i can't wait for the story to start...๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by nikeshathana - 11 years ago
Wow... Awesome concept... Post 1st part so dat we can gt some idea abt dis story... Update soon... Waiting...

awesome concept...loved it

continue soon

loved it.. its grt to see virat in negative role... do continue.. nd pm me..๐Ÿ˜Š

nd u know wat.. im eagerly waiting for u to continue this.. than tumse hi zindagi even though im big fan of ur tumse hi zindagi..  sorry to say but i can't help it.. its really very differnt concept๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.. nd i loved it to the core.. 

Edited by sreshtach - 11 years ago
intersing concept very good one update soon...