~~Mouni Roy- our miu's AT~~ - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Dear Miu, a big applause to you for your superb acting.
mouni yest. u wer superb...
Hi good afternoon all my fellow Miu ke sweethearts.How are you??
Happy Diwali to you all.
Mouni yesterday you portrayed 2 different character at a time.When you confronted data thakur,escaped from the goons I find your strong side as Meera Singh.And when you told Data Thakur that you Meera Singh D/O Sudha Singh was perfectly fine without his acknowledgement that was the best part from the episode. And when you pulled bucket full of water from the well and took bathe in a saree covering you looked so sweet,innocent and beautiful.My sweetheart Miu. I love you.❤️🤗
Where are you all my fellow Miu ke sweethearts?? Why this AT becomes so suna suna??😭Happy diwali and happy new year to all. Miu is thrown into the well😲.Yar ab to band kar.
now i hate all characters who hurt my miu.
shes so sweet use hurt karneka man bhi kaise karta hai sabko.
and prithvi to baar baar use koi cheez samajkar utha ke fekte rehta hai yaar meera ek insan hai koi anaj ki bori nai.
ha agar vo relation me hote aur vo baar baar use uthata to samaj me aata.
prithvi ko meera ne hug kia to problem hua par baar baar jo vo meera ko uthata hai vo chalta hai kya.
no offence to anyone just talking about characters portrayal.
hey foram add me too to our miu's AT.
wow my mouni is back with a bang and she already stole my heart as sweet,innocent and determined meera.
dont know how many of u here felt the same aaj sati ka jhalak dikhi for me in miu...i miss sati..loving meera anyways...mouni rocks..😃
Hey Miu my sweetiepie Happy Bhai duj .
hats off to you for your fabulous portrayal as meera.