~~Mouni Roy- our miu's AT~~ - Page 94

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Juan..Turner-

ho italiano. E traduttore amico come stai. Anche Grazie e inoltre mi dispiace ho davvero non lo so molto di lingua inglese😔
I'm Italian. interpreter friend how are you. Thank you and I'm sorry, I really do not know a lot about the English language

I am fine, u can call me divya, how r u juan.

You are a beautiful angel.
hello Mouni ke crazy fans, ye at kab finish hogi ?
I think Mouni has gained a kilo or two from her DKDM Sati days, but looking amazingly beautiful n if possible even more cute.
And her new hair cut suits her face to a T, actually she's such a beautiful girl , all hair styles look good on her..
And she has such an amazing figure, she can wear sack n make it look like some kind of designer dress.
And she has such an amazing figure, she can wear sack n make it look like some kind of designer dress. She looks beautiful in both Indian n Western dresses
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

hello Mouni ke crazy fans, ye at kab finish hogi ?
haan yaar, sab Mounifans kuch aacha sa post karo na.

I think Mouni has gained a kilo or two from her DKDM Sati days, but looking amazingly beautiful n if possible even more cute.
she lookamazingly beautiful, her skin is glowing more now, whats the reason, do you think?😳

And she has such an amazing figure, she can wear sack n make it look like some kind of designer dress.
wow, well said, she has got amazing figure, very very graceful