Secret Meeting - A Rachna-Rajeev OS

Posted: 11 years ago

Hey there! This is Vanny. I'm writing my very first creative piece on IF! It's an OS on Rachna and Rajeev based on the meeting that they will be having tomorrow. Hope you guys enjoy it! πŸ˜‰

Your feedback and critical comments are most welcome! πŸ˜³ It's my first time. Please don't be so harsh! πŸ˜³

Note - This is purely fictional and my original piece of work. Any character and story line/dialogues bearing resemble to any other creative piece is unintentional. 

P.S - This is not necessarily my thoughts on the current track or the way I predict it. It's just a mere possibility from my side. I do not encourage any sort of secret relationship with this OS. 

Thank you! Happy Reading! 

Rustling leaves against the wind was music to her ears since it marked the arrival of him. The one who stole her heart the day he encouraged her to follow her dreams. She lifted her eyelids in slow-motion, trying to capture the exquisite sight before her, like a tattoo engraved on her heart.

"He's so handsome!" she whispered in a hoarse voice. That's when she realized that there was no saliva to wet the dryness of her mouth.

His brisk steps on a cold Autumn evening spoke volumes of his physique. The coolness of the air did nothing to hamper his strides. A dazzling smile plastered on his striking form, showing his perfect set of thirty-two, acted as a greeting to her as soon as she was visible to him. Hiding behind a yellowing tree with its thick trunk did not manage to conceal her small frame well.

"It must be my dupatta flying with the wind", she thought ruefully.

"Rachna?" his musical voice interrupted her train of thoughts.

No, wait! That was her cousin-sister, Gunjan.

"Rachna!" Gunjan almost shouted this time.

"Yes!" she replied in a playful response.

It was one year since Gunjan was introduced to her, but she felt as if she knew the girl her entire life. They may be as different as chalk and cheese, but they share everything, from as small as makeup and as trivial as a boring lecture in College to as big as a bedroom and important as life's experiences.

"I see, you're daydreaming about Rajeev again," she said in a matter-of-fact yet teasing tone.

Before Gunjan had time to think, her abdomen was being assaulted with soft hits from the pillows being thrown at her. She tried to find refuge behind the cupboard but to no avail.

"Were you daydreaming about your meeting this afternoon at the park?" Gunjan asked more seriously this time.

Her tone immediately made Rachna calm down.

"Yes," she sighed, "I'm very excited yet so nervous".

"You should be!" Gunjan added, "you're doing this in secrecy, after all."

The mention of the word "secrecy" transported her back to the day Rajeev had called her at the restaurant. Although that day was not a pretty memory, it did make that the first of many meetings. He was very concerned about her growing affection for him, but nevertheless, he could not ignore the pulling of his heartstrings at the sight of her innocent face. He could swear he saw a halo appear whenever he saw her.  But he had to be strong for them both. They could not get swayed by emotions. He clearly and patiently explained to her, the dynamics of their relationship. He ignored the nagging fang of pain at his heart when streams of precious tears escaped her eyes as his ruthless words sank in. His emotions were threatening to break free. Luckily, he got a grip of himself and came to a solution. They could meet once a month, as friends, just the two of them. It was not what she was hoping for but it was more than she can ask for. The key to life is contentment.

"I happily agreed to the solution," she told Gunjan, "just for an hour of his time per month, I'm hiding so much from everyone".

But she was happy, maybe it was selfish of her, but somewhere inside, she always knew this happiness will be short-lived.

"Might as well make the most of it," she said more to herself than her sister, as she started carefully applying her make up as flawlessly as possible to meet him.

So how was it? πŸ˜³

Thanks for reading! Please hit the "LIKE" button to increase views! πŸ˜³

Aww it was so romantic mohini. I just hope you continue this as i am interested in rajeev s pov about these secret meetings. Edited by vibz88 - 11 years ago
  πŸ‘πŸΌ So beautifully  put forward,  brings out the pain of being in love . Just loved the idea of the secret meeting with the  intention of keeping the fire burning ,Really hoping it ignites into a full blown blaze of  Love  between them as time flows by.❀️

Vanny  Must say  touched me totally,  that right now i have tears running down my face.
         you really have a flare for writing. 

Sharing something on a personal note- Nobody should go thru the pain of a Heartbreak in true love. It actually never heals !!!!!!πŸ’”.
Oh! Vanny di, what a wonderful analysis, reading your analysis was a pleasure to my ears, it is perfect, No mistake found. πŸ˜ƒ, keep rockin πŸ˜†
Originally posted by brat2008

πŸ‘πŸΌ So beautifully  put forward,  brings out the pain of being in love . Just loved the idea of the secret meeting with the  intention of keeping the fire burning ,Really hoping it ignites into a full blown blaze of  Love  between them as time flows by.❀️

Vanny  Must say  touched me totally,  that right now i have tears running down my face.
         you really have a flare for writing. 

Sharing something on a personal note- Nobody should go thru the pain of a Heartbreak in true love. It actually never heals !!!!!!πŸ’”.

Really Di??? πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ OMG! I'm so happy! One of the reasons I'm afraid of writing is that I won't be able to connect with the readers! 

But your comment has certainly encouraged me!

Thank you so much! πŸ€—

On your personal note. I feel the same as well! I would never wish for anyone to experience as such. But only when one experience the emotions themselves then they can truly learn.

One can't learn from other's mistakes. So there's the catch right there. 
Originally posted by -vibhakarthi-

Oh! Vanny di, what a wonderful analysis, reading your analysis was a pleasure to my ears, it is perfect, No mistake found. πŸ˜ƒ, keep rockin πŸ˜†

Awww aren't you the sweetest? Thank you sweetie! πŸ€—

For you! πŸ˜‰ 
Originally posted by vibz88

Aww it was so romantic mohini. I just hope you continue this as i am interested in rajeev s pov about these secret meetings.

Thank you Vibz! I was afraid if anyone would find it romantic, as I'm not known for romantic stories! πŸ€’

You want me to continue? πŸ˜² It was my intention on leaving it as it is! πŸ˜³ Hmmm...I will consider your request, since Rajeev's perspective is needed indeed. πŸ€”
@vibz88

Oh! Vibha di, just what I wanted to say, yes Vanny di I would be very happy if you could do the analysis everyday, would You give me that pleasure. 😊.Di I am mad at you,LOL Why did you hide your great talent all these days. Well I am so glad that you did that wonderful piece of work. And I am so proud to say that you are my friend. I am telling this from the bottom of my heart. πŸ˜ƒ   Edited by -vibhakarthi- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

Thank you Vibz! I was afraid if anyone would find it romantic, as I'm not known for romantic stories!🀒

You want me to continue?😲It was my intention on leaving it as it is!😳Hmmm...I will consider your request, since Rajeev's perspective is needed indeed.πŸ€”
my ideas of romance are really weird . What no one finds romantic that s what touches my heart and i remember it for days . Yes it s definately romantic . Want to know the feelings of a man who wants to stop meeting a girl but helpless and cant do so.
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

Awww aren't you the sweetest? Thank you sweetie!πŸ€—

For you!πŸ˜‰

What is this di, I should thank you for giving me that pleasure. πŸ˜ƒ