Prithvi and Meera first Meeting..:))

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello All..πŸ˜ƒ
starting with the way Prithvi looked at Meera neeche se uper wah Prithvi ji aapka look lajawab hai...πŸ˜ƒ
no other way Meera had to go with Prithvi in jeep...πŸ˜†
gali list of Meera:πŸ˜†  
oh meera milte hi gali shuru πŸ˜†
how cheap
gavar kahike
ullu ka pathe
🀣 anymore if u all remember then do postπŸ˜†
he teasing her by singing song was hilarious🀣 by god maaza agaya...πŸ˜†wah wah PrithviπŸ‘
how can i forget one more funny scene she gets ready with pepper spray in hand to spray on his eyes (oh god meera itna bhi bura nahi hai prithvi...πŸ˜†)and he thinks it as deodrant kya hehe that was so funny...πŸ˜† and phone signal jo gayi tab prithvi ka dialogue superbb ham tamka tower lag rahe hain kya🀣
and the end scene she got to see daredevil side of Prithvi πŸ˜‰ Prithvi pointing gun to Inspector was amazing to watch...aww Meera got scared...😊
Overall amazinggg First scene of Prithvi and Meera...πŸ‘
Adi' s comic timing was bang on..superb job...Mouni' s expressions were too good...grt job..
Loved Prithvi and Meera first meeting...❀️

Do share ur views comment and Like...πŸ˜ƒ

love their 1st meeting..

never thought..one angry young man & sehri girl ki pehla mulakatπŸ˜† ...itna funny hogaπŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ..
best scene...just love every thing

yup prithvi...our adii di...amazing ..he is too good & act mashaallah ..great job

really challenging role for Adii..but he is making his character so real...ahhh dekhke maza aa gaya..
Junoon will surely rock at the every stage...superb episodes

There first meeting was so superb and unique. Lovd the nok-jhok and my miu's expression.
  yaa real me just supabbb Aditya 's acting so natural... & unique...πŸ‘ But only one yaarrr Aditya as Prithvi ka  Big muchii uske Face ke saath  Not mach...😭.
so want some small or ...cut...😊 
but Acting supabbb...πŸ‘
I loved the scenes you described. 

In future  i think Prithvi is one of those characters who are very strong and very confident but when he falls in love..he will turn into the complete opposite. So far, I like Prithvi's character.