*~* RULER OF KILLER LOOKS *~* (Varun) {FC#3}

Posted: 11 years ago

Banner made by sonu. Credit goes to her

welcome to my Third Fan Club On SOTY stars and The Second Fanclub OF THE HOTTIE OF THE YEAR.
which happens to be No other then The ONE and ONLY Hawt Hunk 
                                         Varun Dhawan aka Rohan

Dont faint yet ladies FC abhi baaki hain ðŸ˜‰

When His Hotness Collides With Our Desire

Varun Dhawan-
Early Life-Varun Dhawan was born on April 24th,1988 to David Dhawan a popular comic director and Karuna Dhawan. He was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra. His family comes from a Punjabi origin. Varun has an older brother named Rohit Dhawan a recently turned director for the movie Desi Boyz. Since childhood Varun wanted to become a wrestler but his luck changed and turned into a actor.
Before entering the Show Biz he has a degree in business management from the University of Nottingham, UK.

Career- Before stepping infront of the camera, Varun Dhawan was an assistant director to his father,David Dhawan. He had also worked with Karan Johar in his 2010 film,My Name Is Khan as an assistant director.

Debut 2012(present)- Varun made his debut in Karan Johar's Student of the Year which was released on October 19, 2012 alongside newcomer model, Siddharth Malhotra and director Mahesh Bhatt's daughter Aliya Bhatt. Fresh and energetic, Varun has already impressed Salman Khan. Apparently, Salman is recommending Varun as the next big sensation in Bollywood.

Admins of this FC is -chamkilli-, I have the only rights to open the new threads no one else.
If you have extra facts or fun facts about varun pm me i will be grateful ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -chamkilli- - 11 years ago

Time to Drool Faint and Revive ðŸ˜†

Warning I am not responsible if you faint, die or drool nonstop over our Hotwa.

the best hug of the year

well thats all for now hope you guys are still alive ðŸ˜‰

Varun Dhawan saves life of Sahil Anand on SOTY sets-The former Roadies 4 contestant, Sahil Anand, will be making his debut in acting with Dharma Productions and Karan Johar directorial movie 'Student Of The Year' aka SOTY, along with three lead debutants - Varun Dhawan, Siddharth Malhotra and Alia Bhatt. Recently Sahil, who didn't knew swimming initially, had a near to death experience on the sets of the movie.

For a sequence with Varun dhawan and Siddharth Malhotra which was filmed in swimming pool, Sahil had to especially learn swimming. However according to the sources, during the actual shoot, Sahil's swimming phobia took control on him and he started panicking, which resulted in not able to swim and on the verge to get drowned. Soon when Varun Dhawan witnessed the problem, he then helped Sahil and was pulled out from the swimming pool. Everyone present, including Sahil, thanked Varun for taking out from such a difficult situation.

LINK-http://www.moviezadda.com/09252012/varun-dhawan/varun-dhawan-saves-life-of-sahil-anand-on-soty-sets 

Student of the Year launched new range of clothes in Delhi-The cast and crew of the upcoming film 'Student Of The Year' started their promotions in Delhi city. They recently launched the new range of clothes at BluO in Ambience Mall, Gurgaon. Lead actors Siddharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan as well visited the Monte Carlo store in Ambience mall.

Interestingly, the actors have also worn outfits and attires of the Monte Carlo brand in the movie. Together the three debutants had launched the new range of Monte Carlo for the youngsters at BluO in Ambience mall, Gurgaon.

Alia,Varun and Siddarth are making their debut with SOTY, which is being directed by well-known filmmaker Karan Johar under his own banner of Dharma Productions. At the do, Alia Bhatt was looking extremely gorgeous like a pretty doll, whereas the two handsome hunks were seen sporting cool t-shirts by the brand.

'Student Of The Year' is all set to release in theatres on October 19, 2012.

MEMBER LIST
                                              will add members  but tired now 
We'll reach this thread soon. 😆
WOOHOOO yayy congo shongo on new thread varun rocks hehehe
Okay I have to go now. Bye, bye.
yay finally new FC 😃 Edited by Noiiin - 11 years ago