Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tiny15

i hope we get 2 see him more!! but i want him 2 b in action & not just a lover boy.😊i want 2 see his authoritative prsnlty like Abhay.😊

You stole mere dil ki baat, exactly! πŸ˜›

Seriously, too sweet lover boy is not him. It doesn't him. Want to see him as the authoritative daamdar Abhay. I mean Akaash can be like him, they can show him to be a ruthless kind of business man. 😳
He is shown so successful so he can't be always so soft while working. He must have a hard side to his personality too. I mean they can show him as strict boss please. πŸ˜›
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ameres

Hello girls! 

Any Akaash scenes today? :D

just one & that too only for 3-4 mins.where his MIL was praising him 4 such a gud SIL & wud b husband & how he used 2 stand below meo's window singing & playing guitar etc.
really if his ckt is 2 b like this then i wish he leave this show & do sumthing more w'ful ckt.
tiny15 thumbnail

You stole mere dil ki baat, exactly! πŸ˜›

Seriously, too sweet lover boy is not him. It doesn't him. Want to see him as the authoritative daamdar Abhay. I mean Akaash can be like him, they can show him to be a ruthless kind of business man. 😳
He is shown so successful so he can't be always so soft while working. He must have a hard side to his personality too. I mean they can show him as strict boss please. πŸ˜›

anu its not like that he can't luk gud in 2 sweet roles. luk even Abhay wen changed & fell in love wid Phulwa he bcame 2 sweet 4 Phulwa & started agreeing wid her ,he didn't loose his authority.😊
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Small small ajay scenes

not enough

want more
Ameres thumbnail

anu its not like that he can't luk gud in 2 sweet roles. luk even Abhay wen changed & fell in love wid Phulwa he bcame 2 sweet 4 Phulwa & started agreeing wid her ,he didn't loose his authority.😊

I know Dolly, Ajay looks good in everything I believe because he is such an amazing actor. He portrays every character with such sincerity that it feels real. But its just that I wish to see him in a more serious role and yeah a bit more like Abhay. πŸ˜Š
Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: 55shobha

Small small ajay scenes

not enough

want more

Agree with you Shobha, these one minutes scenes are not enough. Ajay is such a great actor wish his role and screen space increases. Wish to see more of him! 
tiny15 thumbnail

I know Dolly, Ajay looks good in everything I believe because he is such an amazing actor. He portrays every character with such sincerity that it feels real. But its just that I wish to see him in a more serious role and yeah a bit more like Abhay. πŸ˜Š

i agree wid u anu that he luks gud & not just gud but fab in every role.😊😊hes fab actor.
@bold i know even i want 2 see him like Abhay .but i m saying that even if hes shown as lover boy in the show still his ckt can b shown bit authoritative.even in PE initially wen he was love struck wid pawani, he was shown taking stand against Tez who was trying 2 harm him.
i mean they can show him as loverboy but not like sum yes-man lover boy but who can take stand.
and wat more i know they"ll show meera falling 4 prithvi & again his ckt"ll've either 2 sacrifice & remain widout a gal or turn his ckt -ve.2 cliche.🀒🀒
Ameres thumbnail

i agree wid u anu that he luks gud & not just gud but fab in every role.😊😊hes fab actor.

@bold i know even i want 2 see him like Abhay .but i m saying that even if hes shown as lover boy in the show still his ckt can b shown bit authoritative.even in PE initially wen he was love struck wid pawani, he was shown taking stand against Tez who was trying 2 harm him.
i mean they can show him as loverboy but not like sum yes-man lover boy but who can take stand.
and wat more i know they"ll show meera falling 4 prithvi & again his ckt"ll've either 2 sacrifice & remain widout a gal or turn his ckt -ve.2 cliche.🀒🀒

Completely agree with you on this point that he does not have to be the goody two shoes and always saying yes to everything. Thats what I'm saying that show him to take stand. Wish they would show Meera telling Akash about the difficulties she is facing so Akash would help. But I doubt this will happen because they have to show Meera fighting her own battles. 

@Meera-Prithvi- Yes, ultimately its going to be them or it seems so. In every promo etc they are highlighted to definitely they are going to be lead pair which means Akaash will be left just as a side character or turn negative which will be useless and cliche like you said. 

This fact hurts the most because...Ajay deserves a better role. I don't understand why he chose to do this role? Maybe the future track will focus on him hopefully. 
Ameres thumbnail
Why isn't Ajays name added in the actor list on the main page of the forum? His name should be there. 
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what is this  ? i hope Ajay's gets more screen space in future πŸ˜³ i am only seeing this show for him and his screen space is really so small for now πŸ˜”i hope this doesn't continue for long ..he is a very good actor he deserves more screen space and even his name isn't added in the main cast's list on this forum πŸ˜³not fair