*Ajay ChaudharyAT* Mod Note Pg 48, 49 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Ameres

Why isn't Ajays name added in the actor list on the main page of the forum? His name should be there. 
strange😕 not fair
Originally posted by sidra08

what is this  ? i hope Ajay's gets more screen space in future 😳 i am only seeing this show for him and his screen space is really so small for now 😔i hope this doesn't continue for long ..he is a very good actor he deserves more screen space and even his name isn't added in the main cast's list on this forum 😳not fair 
yeh koun aaya😆
khair agree with u Ajay deserve much better roles
i dont understand why he choosed this show😕
Originally posted by 55shobha

strange😕 not fair

Exactly! It doesn't look fair. In this post I have asked them to put his name up there too. Please you guys also comment and ask for the same. 

@anu & sidra  even i noticed it & was  2 ask abt it but cudn't as ystrday my bro was downloading movies from the net so net bcame v.v. slow. i'd v. diffiiculty even 2 press like button. sumtimes it worked & sumtimes didn't.
itna silence
come on Ajayians chit chat and end it in record time
Kya discuss karien Shobha? 😛

Kidding! I miss Ajay. I wish they would show more Akaash scenes esp with his Meeo! 😳

Kya discuss karien Shobha? 😛

Kidding! I miss Ajay. I wish they would show more Akaash scenes esp with his Meeo! 😳
agree
miss ajay btw his new hair style is
Originally posted by 55shobha

agree
miss ajay btw his new hair style is
I know! Don't like his new hair style either. Miss his long hair that used to fall on his forehead. Sigh. The red tinge in that dark hair of his...uff! The Abhay look! ☺️

Gosh! How much I miss that. Wish he lets his hair grow. 

yes his looks so 😳 with long hairs
and red tinge☺️
really killer look😳
want to see him again in that look
@shobha i'd posted u a reply in the PhAb AT as i thot u were there.i agree we shud finish but why r not oders cuming??
only sidra'd cum. where r saba, jia,faria, ?? nimmy is also not cuming frquently.😕😕
Edited by tiny15 - 11 years ago