*Ajay ChaudharyAT* Mod Note Pg 48, 49 - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Ameres

Ami- His hairstyle seems too short, its good but doesn't suit him much. I miss how his hair used to fall on his forehead. The silky hair...sigh. Thats gone. You have seen his pics of the trip, its more like that short and kind of funky. 

Sigh, wish he had kept the Abhay hairstyle too. Why does every single thing have to change? I want my Abhay...but if not him then at least a close substitute. And that doesn't look like it's going to happen soon. :(
Originally posted by Ameres

Hello! πŸ˜ƒ

Where is everyone? πŸ˜’

I always forget to drop here. My bed memory seriously!πŸ˜›

Waiting for vacations so I can catch some epis, and hoping by that time, he might get shown more.
@ami even i m missing his Abhay hair style. and this hair style i don't like much.πŸ₯±i also want hair style close  2 that style.😳
Ami- 
Its not your bed memory its just that the show is so...erm its not like its Ajays show so honestly there is no incentive to drop in here except for the fact that we try to come here just to show that is a part of the show. Okay I'm not making any sense. Khair. 

@Hair- I know, his hair...its really killing me. Upar se his being this extra sweet uber good guy and its not going down well with me. 

Wish he had chosen something else. πŸ˜’
hello
it seems no one happy here but phir bhi due to ajay we have to continue our chat here
Edited by 55shobha - 11 years ago
Originally posted by 55shobha

hello
it seems no one happy here but phir bhi due to ajay we have to continue our chat here
shobha i agree wid u!!😊even tho i m not liking neither the show nor any ckt.
yes dolly not impressed with any character
but ajay is in serial so we have to chat here 
hope will will complete this AT soon 
AAAJJJAAAYYY !!! πŸ˜’

Wish we get to see more of Akaash. 
@anu i agree wid u!!wish  2 see Ajay more in the show & that wid sum strong screen presence & not just doing seva of his MIL or getting seva from her.πŸ₯± Edited by tiny15 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by tiny15

@anu i agree wid u!!wish  2see Ajay more in the hsow & that wid sum strong screen presence & not just doing seva of his MIL or getting seva from her.πŸ₯±
Seriously whats up with that? Its one thing to show that he is a good SIL but its another thing to turn his character into this extra sweet mushy kind. I mean he is here to be the parallel lead against Meera so stop showing all scenes with Meera's mom! Please!