Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Niaksharma

Hi-
i want some suggestion...
What would u want in this story in next parts...

make maanvi realise what has viraat gone through
yushna thumbnail
manvi should remember everythng nd dn family nd virman moments nd happy married life ahead.. Dnt end it.. Put a new villain into it who will b after manvi, nd manvi scared do smthng lyk dz..
afreenkansal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Niaksharma

Hi-
i want some suggestion...
What would u want in this story in next parts...

the update was awesome
in the next parts manvi should let virat talk to her and they should become one again
Niaksharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks to all...for helping me...
I will try to fulfill it...
NK-sushi thumbnail
Woah!! THis is pretty cool, just started following it, do continue soon. Sending you a buddy request, please do PM me when you update, i'd really like to know what happens next..

Niaksharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
PART-18
ITS WEEK PASSED,VIRAT AND OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS TRIED MANY TIMES TO TALKED WITH HER BUT SHE ALWAYS IGNORED IT,ITS 7 DAYS FOR VIRAT,7 DAYS HE EVEN NOT HEARED ONE WORD FROM HEr,SHE JUST LIVE WITHOUT FEELING..WITHOUT HEART..WITHOUT LIFENESS..
FINALLY VIRAT LOOSE HIS TEMPER
AT NIGHT-
Virat entered in room..she stood near window..
V-maanvi?
Maanvi turned and found virat stood with tray in his hand..
V-woh tumhara dinner
Maanvi walked towards him and takes tray from him,set on chair and plased tray on table..she is still quite..virat want to speaking her..maanvi take plate and start eating..she just want to eat fast as she can do..she looked down..virat staring at her..she finished her food and put plate on tray in tray and pussed tray towards him slitly..virat understand what she mean..virat now irritated..
V-maanvi mein..
she stood up and again turned towards window..
But virat not in mood to let it go..
He steped towards her and turned her towards him..
Maanvi looked at him.anger and frustrate came out on his face..he looked her..he speak in husky voice..
V-mein tumse baat kar raha hu..bahot hua ye natak..pichale ek week me hum sab..mein kitni koshis kar rahe hai tumhe samjaneki ki Jo kuch tumhe pata chala hai woh sab galat hai..maanvi..
Virat try to make her understood..but maanvi..turned and try to moved from there..
Now virat become more angry..he caught her hand and pinned her against wall..maanvi try to moved but he closed her way..
Maanvi looked at him angrily..
Virat looked her..after week first time he saw different expression on her face..tears slipe on her cheek..
V-maanvi..jitna gussa hai mujpr nikal lo..pr kuch to bolo..mein kese tumhe yakin dilau ki nahi mera pyar ek sympathy hai aur nahi tumhari vajehse bhabhi ki khushiya chini hai..aur sab se badi baat tum selfish nahi thi..ha ab jarur ho gai ho..
Tears fall on her cheek..
V-bhabhi ne tumhe bachane k liye..meri zindgi ko bachane k liye woh kadam uthaya tha..aur unhe ye karne se pahele tumne unhe roka tha yaha tak ki un pr case tak kardiya tha..life mein paheli bar tumne apni Di k khilaf itna bada kadam uthaya tha..ur baad mein bhabhi ne kisiko bataye bina hi bhai k sath milke ye abortion ka fesla le liya.. tumhare operation k baad jab ko ye pata chala to sab naraz hua jarur the pr baad mein sab samaj gaye ki tumhe bachane ka aur koi rasta nahi tha..bhabhi tumhe marte hua kese dekhti..aur is liye khud ko saza dena bandh karo..
Maanvi just looked at him..virats eyes become wet..
V-aur jaha tak humari shadi aur mere pyar ki baat hai to kya tum itna bhi nahi samaj pai ki Mera payar sachcha hai ya sympathy?..itna bhi apne partner ko samaj nahi pai..uske pyar ko..
Virats hear mixed with feeling.. anger.. frustrate.. pain.. love.. etc..
V-maanvi..mein maanta hu ki achank ye sab bate tumhare samne ane se tum pr kya biti hogi pr ek baar apni Di k bare me shocha hota..apne parivar k bare me mere bare ma..
Maanvi can't help just staring at him..virat throw out his hear in front of her which he kept from week..
V-maanvi tumne mujhe meri life vapas Di..aur kal mere liye bahot bada din hai..pr meri life hi mere sath nahi hogi..
Maanvi stant by his last sentence..virat turned and walked out from room..
Maanvi fall on floor and thought abt what he told her in last few minit
She held her head and cried..
Viren saw virat come out from maanvis room with anger..he followed him..virat went in his room and punched on punchbeg..he sit on bed and plased his hand on his face..just then viren entered
Vn-virat kya hua?
Virat looked at him..viren saw tears in his eyes..he sit near him, plased his hand on his shoulder
Vn-virat tu ro kyu raha hai?
V-bhai kal mera aur sabse badi baat maanvi ka mujhe ek bada satar bante hua dekhne k sapne ka pahela step aur woh hi mere sath nahi hai
Tears fall on his cheek
Vn-dekh virat tera aur maanvi ka sapna pura ho raha hai ye hi bahot badi baat..tu chinta mat kar..aur kal tujhe apne sapne ka ye pahela step par karna hai..
V-nahi bhai mein kal nahi kahi nahi jaunga
vn-virat kesi baat kar raha hai? Kal tera pahela music album launch hai..aur tu..
Virat stood up..
V-bhai plz..mein tai kar chuka hu..
He walked out from his room..
Vn-sun toh..
Vn thought-mujhe maanvi se baat Karni hi hogi..kal subah..ab wohi ise mana sakti hai..
In maanvis room-
she called badi biji
m-badi biji?
BB-maanvi tu hai beta? Kesi hai?
M-mein thik hu..mujhe pata nahi meine aapko call kyu kiya pr mujhe kuch samaj mein nahi aa raha
She cried
BB-maanvi..tu to bahot samaj Dar hai..bas bhatak gai hai beta..ek baat hamesha yaad rakhna ki kabhi kabhi logo se jyada apne dil ki sunni chahiye..dil sachche pyar aur apne pan ko pahechanta hai beta
M-haa..badi biji..thank u
:
:
i m sorry..but i have to rush..i have some work..i will continu it..

Edited by Niaksharma - 11 years ago
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
cont soon 
maanvi is getting on my nerve now
Edited by uzmasable - 11 years ago
sapphhire thumbnail
cont soon want to know what happens next.
afreenkansal thumbnail
great update
continue son
susmita12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Plz continue soon.i d'nt like manvi's this attritude.