Virmaan : after marriage-2 :Index on-31 : part-85 :Thread-1 !! - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Nice update yaar. Lovely. Loved Virat so much.😊
PART-15
:
ALL cheers for virat..virat slowly opened his eyes and looked at her..virat start playing guitar..maanvi smiled..virat start sing..song..
Yeh Jo halki halki khumari hai ye mahobato ki taiyari hai..
Maanvi keep smile on her face..
Virat roaming in hall during singing..he mostly roaming near maanvi..all family members are happy to see them happy..vanshika and jeevika looked at them with wet eyes..
During song maanvi takes every couple on middle for dance..chachu-chachi,virika,rihshikesh vale chachu aur chachi and other couple even karan start dancing with swamini and dabbu with shlok..
Maanvi stood on corner and happy to see them..
Virat give his guitar to tarun and came near to maanvi..he is still singing..he moved his hand towards maanvi and asked her for dance with noted his head..maanvi plased her hand on him..virat takes her in middle of floor..he plased her one hand on his shoulder and other held in his hand..he moved his other hand on her lower back and pulled close towards him..maanvi looked in his eyes and gave shy smile..they moving with music..
Maya saw them on floor and rubbed her palms..and her face became red due to the anger and jealousy..
Virat plased his both hand on her back..which make maanvi plased her hand on his shoulder..
All couple moved one by one..virat finished song but they still in their world..they broked there eyes lock after hearing clapping on gusts and family..they suddenly part away..maanvi looked down in embers..virat moved his finger in his hair and gave shy smile..
Maya feel more jealous...
Family members come near them..
And told virat that he sang beautiful..and they looks nice together in dance..
Maanvi smiled..
Dadaji- bas ab jaldi se maanvi official humari ghar ki ho jaye..
All are happy..
Party passed very well..all are happy..
Maanvi stood with dabbu and talked abt random topics..
Virat came their..and smiled..
V-are dabbe tu yaha kya kar raha hai?
Dabbu looked at him...
D-kya JJ mein Di se baat kar raha hu aur kya
v-nahi mera matlab tu yaha kya kr raha hai? Jana vaha food department me,pata hai aaj party mein pure 200 items hai teri pasand ki..
M-nahi dabbu baad me kha lega..
D-nahi Di mein abhi ata hu...plz
v-haa haa jaldi ja varana shlok..
D-nahi...mein abhi ata hu...
Maanvi try to stop him but dabbu runs from there..
Maanvi looked at virat..
M-virat tumne ye janbuch k kiya na?
Virat come close to her..
V-haa..ab kya karu tum dusro k sath itni busy ho ki mujhe ye karna pada..
Maanvi shook her head..and smiled...
M-vese tum uske samne bhi baat kar sakte the..
V-nahi..matlab mein baat kar sakta tha pr ye nahi de sakta tha..
Virat raised his hand with ring..its same ring of their engagement ring..virat removed it from her hand due to her memory lose..
Maanvi smile and looked at him..
M-virat iski koi jarurat nahi thi..
V-thi..is ring ka tumhari finger me hona bahot jaruri hai..
He smile..
V-can i..?
Maanvi nodded and smile..
Virat take her hand and spelt ring in her finger..and kissed on her hand..
Tears came from her eyes..virat wiped it away..
V-i love u..
M-i love u too..
Virat try to hug her but she stopped him..
M-virat ...hum party Mein hai..
Virat looked at and make sad face..
V-okey..
Maanvi smile...
V-vese ab chaho to dabbu ko bhula sakti ho..and smiled..
M-vese dabbu se yaad aya usne tumhe JJ kyu kaha?
Virat looked other side ...
V-woh..ase hi famous singers k naam se mujhe bulata raheta hai tum chodo na..
M-pr ase koi singer ko mein to nahi janti...
Virat act like angry..
V-hoga na yar koi..abhi hum ek kam karte hai Google mein search karte hai aur JJ ka matlab pata karte hai..
M-naraz kyu horaho ho..acha thik hai mein nahi puch rahi..
Maanvi gave cute smile..virat smile back..
M-vese mein bhi tumhare liye kuch layi hu..
V-kya?
M-tum ruko mein lekar aati hu..
V-kaha se?
M-mere room se aur kaha se?
V-room me to mein bhi sath chalta hu..
He gave noughty smile..and came close to her..
Maanvi hit hint on shoulder..and pussed him back..
M-bilkul nahi..tum yahi rukoge ...
V-pr..
M-virat ...
V-okey pr fast..
Maanvi nodded...
Maanvi walked towards her room..
Virat looked her...
Some gusts come near to him and takes him in party and taked with him on random topics...
realy nice...aswem...conti it  fasttt plzzz
cool update
loved the song
continue soon
Lovely Update 👏
cont sooon...!!...
PART-15
:
VIRAT busy with gusts..maanvi entered in her room and search for virats gift.
M-are meine yahi to rakha tha..are haa meine virat se bachane k liye dabbe k room me rakhvaya tha..call karti hu use..
Maanvi called him and told him to bring gift in hall..
Here virat excuse him self from gusts..and asked jeevika abt maanvi..
V-bhabhi aapne maanvi ko kahi dekha hai apne kamre me gai thi ab tak to aa jana chahiye tha..
J-nahi virat meine bhi use nahi dekha..
Then dabbu came their..
D-Di, JJ aap ne Di ko kahi dekha hai?
J-hum bhi use hi dhundh rahe hai.. Aur ye tere hath me kya hai?
D-ye..yeh to JJ ka gift..
Virat and jeevika looked at him..
D-plz aap Di ko batana mat k meine unse pahele hi aapko bata diya..
Both smiled..
V-thik hai tu mujhe dede aur teri Di ko mein sambhal lunga..vese woh he kaha?
D-pata nahi unhone kaha tha ki woh room me hai bas aa hi rahi hai..
J-ab tak to use aa jana chahiye tha..
V-koi baat nahi mein dekh kr aata hu..aap ye mere room me rakhva dijiye plz..
Jeevika nodded..
Virat walked towards her room...
Scene shifted-
before few minits-
In maanvis room..
She cut the call and turned towards door..she saw maya stood in her room..she came nears to her..
M-tum yaha kese aai?
Maya smile and crossed her hand..
My-mein yaha kese aai hu ye jaanne se jyada jaruri ye hai ki mein kya kahene aai hu..
Maanvi looked at her angrily..
M-dekho mujhe kuch sunna nahi hai..tum chali jao yaha se..tum sirf virat k proffesnal work ki vajehse hi yahi ho so pls apni bakvas ko apne paas rakho..
My-mein janti hu..virat ne tumhe mere bare me yahi humare bare me bataya hoga pr tumhare aur uske bare me nahi..
M-dekho mein phir kahe rahi hu mujhe tumhari koi bakvas nahi sunni..vese mein yaha khadi hi kyu hu..tum sirf Hume alag karna chahti ho..
Maanvi walked towards door..suddenly maya plased virmaan marriage photos in front of her..maanvi stopped and looked at photos..
My-ab bhi nahi sunogi?
Maanvi looked at her..
M-ye sab kya hai?
My-sach Jo tumhara Parivar tumse chupa raha hai..
M-mera parivar mujse kuch nahi chupayega..
My-ye tumhari misunderstanding hai..
M-matlab?
Maya came in front of her..
My-tumhe kya lagta hai..ye family tumhe yuhi pyar karne lagi? Virat? Ye sab pyar nahi sympathy hai Jo tumhari bimari se suru hui thi..
M-bimari?
My-haa cancer..
Maanvi was shocked..she stood like pillar..she just hearing what maya saying..
My-haa..leukemia..tumhe cancer tha..jiski vajehse sab tumhare karib aaye..yaha tak ki virat ne tumhe is ghar mein rakhne k liye tumse shadi tak karne ka fesla kar liya taki tum apni Di k sath rahe sako..
Maanvi stepped back..
My-don't worry mein janti hu tum yakin nahi karogi mere paas ye tumhari reports hai..
She gave her reports..maanvi looked at papers..
My-aur janti ho tum aaj jinda kyu ho? Jeevika ki vajehse..usne tumhare liye..
Maanvi came lose to her..
M-meri Di..Di ne kya..?
Tears fall on her cheeks..
At present-
virat reached near to her room..
In room
M-bolo
My-jeevika ne abortion karvaya..
Maanvi was shocked and fall on floor..she cries..tears cames from her eyes nonstop..
M-nahi
My-yes..tumhe bachane k liye jeevika ne apne bachche ko mar diya..
Maanvi feel strong vibration in her head..its hurt..she plased her hand on her head..everything spinning around her..
M-bas
My-kyu..janna nahi chahogi ki kese tumne apni life k badle apni sagi bahen k baby ki jaan leli..kese tumne apni bahen ki khushi chhin kar virat k sath married life ki khushiyo k bare mein shocha..
Maanvi cried..and closed her ears..
Just then virat enter in room..he saw maanvi on floor and maya speaking..
My-maanvi ye sab tumhari vajehse..tum apni bahen k bachche ki mout k liye jimmeDar ho..
Virat shouted on her angrily..
V-maya
He came near to her..
My-aao virat..achcha hua tum aa gaye,ab tum bhi use bata do tum logo ki shadi..maanvi k cancer aur jeevika k bachche ki mout ki vajeh..
Virat become more angry and slept her tightly..
V-bas maya bahot hua..
Maanvi looked at her..
V-is se pahele ki mein ye bhul jau ki tum ek ladki ho..chali jau..varana mein tumhari jaan le lunga..
Maya left with rubbed her cheek..
Virat looked at maanvi and came near to her and set in front of her..cupped her face..he is worried for her..he wiped her tears,maanvi take deep breath & asked him in teary voice,her voice is shivering,she did not want to believe on that..
M-vi..virat..woh ma..maya ne Jo kaha
Virat hugged her
he can't see her like this
tears comes on his eyes
V-maanvi plz shant ho jao..
Maanvi pussed him back..
M-mein..mein...
V-maanvi plz relax..
Maanvi shook her head and closed her eyes for moment and accumulate some energy...she opened her eyes..
M-virat maya ne Jo kaha..kya..kya woh sach hai?
Virat looked in her eyes..he know she hurt alot..he looked away..maanvi turned his face towards her..
M-virat..meri kasam kha k bolo..
Virat looked down..
M-virat..?
Tears fall on both of eyes..
Maanvi pussed him back and removed his hand from her..she pussed her self back..she looked on floor..he looked at her
OMGGG nooo u cant leave it in between here..., AWESOME update!!! Jusst loving this story!!!! :DDD
PART-16
:
VIRAT can't help but just looked at her with teary eyes..he can't believe he is virat vadhera but he feels so helpless..he saw his life in pain in guilt in shock and she hurted more..she sit like stik..like no life in her body
he try to came close to her with upward step by knees..but she stop him with her hand..
Virat feel like he just broken any time..he moved his hand towards her face but she pussed him back..
V-maanvi plz..let me speak..plz..
Maanvi shook her head negatively..and refused to listening anything from him..
V-plz..bas ek baar meri baat sunlo plz..maya ne Jo kuch kaha woh sab sach nahi hai..plz
maanvi stood up and again refused to listen him..virat immediately stood and held her hand...
V-maanvi plz na..apne virat ko ek moka to do..
Maanvi looked at him..tears are not stopped falling from her eyes..she still quite..she again pulled away her hand and pussed his hand back..his hand hit with glass of water which plased on table..his hand start bleeding but he didn't feel it..he just looked at her..why don't she understand that he also hurt to see her in pain..all things are passed in their life so why..why its came back..?
Here virika saw maya left party..and virmaan are absence..they feel like somethin is wrong..they walked out from party and searching for them..
In room-
maanvi again feel paining in her head she caught her head with hand..virat looked at her she look life fainted any time..he held her..but maanvi pussed him back forcefully and runs in washroom and locked the door..virat try to stop her but its late..virat knocked the door..
V-maanvi..maanvi plz darvaza kholo...maanvi..
He shouted many times..he hits door with his injured hand..blood spots are bring on door..but he didn't care about it..he worried about her..
In washroom maanvi came near the wash blazing..she cried and looked her self in mirror..she remember all words which maya told her..she feel like criminal..she start hating her self..anger came out on her face..she held something and throw on mirror..mirror broken in pices like her heart..she looked down..she saw small pices of glass mirror on table in between some washroom stuffs..
Here virat heared the sounds and he became more worried..he banging on door..
V-maanvi kya kar rahi ho?..maanvi open the door..maanvi..
Just then virika entered with dabbu..they saw virat hited on door..some sounds heared from washroom..they came near the washroom..and dabbu runs towards hall..
V-maanvi darvaja kholo nahi to mein ye tod dunga..
In washroom-
maanvi saw her self in mirror and throw all stuff on floor with her hand..her hands bleeding due to the glass cuts..
Her head spinning and its become havvy..she again cough her head..her feet become numb..
Here virat and viren start hitting on door..door lock almost broken..
Jeevika start crying..all family members came in room dadaji declared to finish party..
Maanvi feel dizzy and she fall on floor..she fainted..
Just then virat and viren broked the door and first virat entered in washroom and found maanvi fall on floor..her hands were bleeding...
He came near to her and takes her in his lap and cupped her face..
Tears fall on his cheeks..virika also sit near her..
V-maanvi..akhe kholo plz..maanvi..
J-mannu..?..mannu?
Vn-virat Hume maanvi ko hospital le jana hoga..
Virat just looked at her..
Vn-virat?
He shook his shoulder..
Virat came in his sence..
Vn-hume hospital le jana hoga..
Virat nodded and picked up maanvi in his aram and takes her towards car..
All family members fallow them..viren told them to stay in house..he go with virat and inform them abt everything..and tell vanshika to take care of jeevika..first jeevika not agree but after virens console she agree..
Viren runs towards virat and opened car door for him..virat plased maanvi in car and sit besides her..viren sit in driving seat and start driving..viren saw her little brothers face through mirror..
Vn-don't worry virat hum bas abhi pahoch jayenge..
Virat just looked at her and plased his rumal on her hand..
They reached in hospital and Dr takes maanvi in icu..and told them for wait..
Virat pinned his self with behind wall..viren look behind..his brother..he came close to him and hugged him tightly..tears came in both of eyes..
V-bhai..humesha asa hi kyu hota hai..sab thik ho jata hai aur phir achanak se sab bigad jata hai..maanvi ne apne aap ko badi muskil se un sab chijo se nikala tha aur phir..bhai ye sab meri galti hai..mujhe use akele nahi chodna chahiye tha..har bar meri hi laparvahi ki vajehse use chote pahochti hai..
Viren broke hug and plased his hand on his cheek..
Vn-nahi virat..is me teri koi galti nahi hai..hume pahele hi maanvi ko sab batana chahiye tha..use ye sab alag tarike se bataya gaya isi liye ye sab..pr hum har nahi mange..
Virat looked at him and again hugged him..
After few time-
Dr came from icu..
Dr- Mr vadhera..?
Both looked at Dr and came near to him..they saw seriousness on Doctors face..
Virat worried...
poor Manvi 😭
Lovely Update
cont...soon...
Edited by angel_sofia - 11 years ago
Amazinggg I LOVING This story more and more!!! PLSSS update soon Just love it!!!! Great job!!1