Posted: 11 years ago
awesome update !!!!

continue soon .
Niaksharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
PART-17
:
Dr came near to them..virat has no courage to asked him abt maanvis health..
Vn- Dr maanvi ab kesi hai?
Dr looked at viren then virat..
Dr-meine aapko operation k baad maanvi ki halat dekh kr bataya tha ki koi bhi asi baat jinse inhe stress ho ya shock lage asi baato se inhe door rakhe..
Vn-aap kahena kya chahte hai?
Dr-Mr viren maanvi ek troma se gujri hai..use ye sab bate jis tarike se pata chali hai uska sidha asar unke dimag pr hua hai..filhal to unki health stable hai..unhe Jo injections diye gaye hai unki vajehse woh agale 10-12 hours take behosh rahengi..uske baad unke hosh mein aane k baad hi hum bata sakte hai ki insab ka unpe kya asar hua hai..
Vn-dr koi ghabrane ki to baat nahi hai na?
Virat looked at Dr..
Dr-dekhiye ye kahe pana muskil hai shayad sab normal ho,ya woh mentaly unstable ho sakti hai,ya phir coma mein bhi ja sakti hai..
Virat shocked by hearing that sentence..viren held him by shoulder..
Dr-pr ye bhi ho sakta hai ki in mese kuch bhi na ho aur woh normal ho..bas aapko unhe sambhal na hoga..unhe is shock se bahar nikalna hoga..
Viren nodded..
Virat take step forward towards Dr..
V-kya mein maanvi ko..dekh sakta hu..?
Dr-ji pr aap unke pass nahi ja sakte,aapko unhe window se dekh sakte ho..unke hosh me aane k baad pahele Hume unki condition check karni hogi,jisse Hume unhe treat karne me guidance mil sake..kyuki shayad aapko ya aur kisi member ko samne dekh overeact kre..
Virat nodded..they followed the Dr..they stood at glass window..and saw maanvi on bed..bandages on her hand..virat just looked at her..he moved his hand on glass and try to touched her..try to feel her..try to absorb her pain..
Then viran looked at his hand..
Vn-virat tere hath me to chote hai?
Virat looked at his hand..
V-nahi bhai mein thik hu bas jara si lagi hai..
And he again looked at her..viren know virats first concern is maanvi..he never think abt his pain rather then maanvi..his priority is maanvi..viren asked nurse to bandaged his hand..and nurse came and go after bandaged but virat not realized any movements off out side..he just fight with his fear..fear to loosing her..if she will never forgive him..if she go away from him..how can he breath..how can he live..he can't imagine this thinks..
Other hand viren called in vadhera mention and tell them abt maanvis condition ..
After 10 hours..
Jeevika came with vanshika in hospital..they sited on chair with Viren..near the window..virat was still stood at window..hee just staring her..through glass..
In few minits virat saw some moment in maanvis body..nurse also noticed it and called the Dr..Dr came near to her and examined her..virat saw Dr asked something to maanvi..but he can not saw her answer due to the nurse standing in middle of his view..even he can't heared her voice..
He saw Dr come out from room..all runs towards him..
V-dr.. Sab thik hai?
Dr- ji Mr virat..maanvi bilkul thik hai..
V-hum usse mil sakte hai?
Dr- i m sorry but meine maanvi se pucha ki woh pahele kisse milna Chahti hai pr usne saf mana kar diya..
V-kya? Mana kar diya?
Virat become restless..and little panic..
Vn-virat relax..
V-pr bhai..
Vn-virat..woh shayad abhi naraz hai..hume use thoda waqt dena chahiye..
Virat just looked at him..
He want to saw her..feel her..hug her..speak to her..make understand her..
After few hours they all went in Doctors cabine..
V-dr ye sab kab tak chalega?
Dr-aap ko unhe ye samzana hoga ki Jo kuch hua usme unki koi galti nahi..aur ye sab aapne sirf unki health ki vajehse hi chupaya..
Virat nodded..
Dr-vese unki health ab batter hai aap chahe to unhe ghar le ja sakte hai..
After hour..all reached at house expect virat and maanvi..virat told them that he takes her...
Virat entered in maanvis room and found her sit on bed..she was ready for leave..she looked down like staring something..her face was blanked..no anger..no guilt..no question..no pain nothing..
Virat came close to her but she walked towards door..she came out of room..virat just follow her..
She reached in parking and sit in car..virat also quietly sat in car..virat looked at her..she is still same..virat take deep breath...
V-maanvi..
Virat try to speak but maanvi leanded her head back and closed her eyes..
Virat was worried by her behaviour..he looked front and start car..in whole journey maanvi sit in same pose..virat thought..why is she behave like this?..her silence hited his heart..
They reached at home..maanvi didn't wait for virat and she walked towards house..all members were waiting for her..she entered in hall and virat follow her..jeevika came near to her..
J-mannu?
But she did not gave reaction and continu her walking towards her room..all are shocked and confused..at the same time they all are worried..
Virat just looked at her walked towards her room..
shonaten thumbnail
amazing yaar continue soon
-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dudeee this gets more interesting!! it looks like manvi is acting like a robot lol... but great update Plsss do cont sooon am waiting... Oh and am first to comment YAY! :)
Niaksharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi-
i want some suggestion...
What would u want in this story in next parts...
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Niaksharma

Hi-

My Suggestion...

Puting in some senses in Maanvi so she gets out of guilt that has happened in serial with the help of viren...😃..

-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hi-

Manvi should understand and let viraat talk to her and explain her wht happen... The fighting shud finish
virumanu thumbnail

Hi-

the fight should end...mannu should understand virat and others...and then an BIG &  LOVELY virman reunion