SBS:Suman realizes the truth of Abhay!! WU

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Jag soona soona song from Om shanti Om in the BG!! We are shown a devastated Suman crying her heart out.. And Ambi struggling to console her.. She cries badly, and removes her Mangalsutra, rubs off her sindoor and breaks all bangles.. A sad ambi, tries consoling her in vain.. Then Offscreen, Veebha (Suman) says She is doing all this because she had now realized that her Abhay is no more.. We are again shown Suman cringe and Ambi consoling.. Then, We are said about Veebha anand's character Suguna from Balikavadhu, and a clipping is shown from Balikavadhu, where Suguna(Veebha) gives heart breaking tears and cries, mourning the death of her husband. It seems that this sequence gave Balikavadhu's TRPs a huge spike.. Then again an offscreen segment is shown where Naman shaw (Anuj) smiles and holds the mike for Veebha (Suman), she wipes her eyes and says, Haan, This is happening to me in every show, I don't know why, may be people like my tears and crying..! Then the segment is ended saying Veebha's (Suman) tears in Balikavadhu saw a good increase in TRPs and lets see if her tears does the same to the TRPs of Kairee as well..!! The segment ends.. :)   Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago
Very happy to know that Suman will know the truth.  Finally this drag is over.  
Yes Saathfan, finally this dragFest is coming to an end..! Its a big relief for us.! :)