kiran_rati thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
congrates for the new thread
add me too
pm me ur updates
tellyme thumbnail
Part 38

Again Maan got busy and Geet got busy with her studies and work too. Maan then never pocked her regarding her surprise but he was always curious now as what surprise she was planning and would it ever come or not. He was like a child who knew that his gift his ready but is not supposed to open it.

He sometimes shook his head realizing his silly excitement "I am also becoming Geet slowly."

But then both were busy. Again when Maan next was on holiday, he lazily woke up and found Geet cocooned in his arms. Though she was busy with her work, she was always there for him when he was free.

"Geet" he spoke softly as his fingers traced her forehead. Geet smiled in sleep; even in deep sleep his words could touch her heart.

"Open your eyes for me" he said huskily and she lazily opened her eyes. Their lazy eyes just kept looking at each other, there was a different feeling of contentment.

Maan traced his fingers all over her face, "Maa-aan" she said with surrender. She did not knew what will he do or what will happen, her surrender to him involuntarily came.

Maan keeping his gaze constant on Geet, moved his hands to take her and entangled his fingers with hers. His eyes then when on her shaking lips, blood was already rushing within her body'

Maan was loosing, he always loosed with Geet so vulnerable in front of him. Her shaking lips were so tempting it as hard to control. He had never tasted her lips and temptation to know her taste was building badly in within his, while Geet on other hand was burning with his intent Gaze.

Maan kept looking at her lips and then bent down slowly to taste the outer part with his tongue. The moment his tongue touched her lips Geet felt something ran down her spine.

She was again wet down but she was took shaken at moment to realize that. Maan could not stop, kept rolling his tongue on her lips, Geet's breath was heavy but Maan was too lost himself to sense anyone's condition and anything around him. He could not control anymore and bit her lips.

This was entirely new feeling for Geet she immediately involuntarily opened her mouth and Maan without a second intruded his tongue within her mouth. Geet did not know what was happening, she could feel his hardness suddenly and she was way too wet down but all her concentration went on Maan's tongue inside her mouth.

Uff' she was so sweet and so addictive, his tongue could not stop exploring her mouth, feeling each part again and again, sucking her saliva, while Geet just kept her mouth open. Her body was going throw all new sensation, something going up and down her whole body.

Their fingers were tightly entangled and were getting tighter and tighter. Not able to get enough, Maan took her whole lips within his, crazily tasting outer and inner of her mouth, like a possessed man who does not know how to get more or how to stop. 

At last when he lost his all breath, he separated. After calming himself down he looked at Geet, who looked all numb with this new act and new sensation, he eyes were still closed, feeling the new sensation.

He then softly picked her up and placed her on his chest and rubbed her back to calm her down.

After a while, Geet realized, she felt little dirty between thighs.

"yeh kya, phir se" her mind cursed her stupidity and she went to washroom.

Then Maan went for exercise while Geet kept feeling the new sensation.

But Geet's mind was running on their session of morning and the after an hour it suddenly strike her that this was their first Kiss. He eyes went bright with the thought.

"Ohh wow" and she started dancing in whole room and when Maan entered he found Geet dancing and when Geet saw Maan she got angry on him

He could not hold with her cuteness and pulled her towards him, hand encircling her waist "Why are you angry at me?" he placed soft peck on her cheeks but she jerked him and folded her hands on her chest.

"accha kya hua, bolo toh" "why did you not tell me before" "what?" "what, what? You planned it all and enjoyed it all alone, I did not even knew it"

Maan made her sit on the bed and sat on ground near her on his knees "abb bolo, what are you talking about"

Geet pouted her lips and eyes almost teary "our first Kiss, you planned it and enjoyed it all alone, mujhe kuch pata nahi chala. Now I realized, it was our first kiss. It had to be special for me and you spoiled it all, enjoying it all alone."

Man held her hand, knowing clearly according to Geet's fairy tale it was a big mistake

"You did not enjoy it" Geet looked here and there, off course she had felt special, it was very special but she did not participate "I am not talking, I wait for you always and you come and do everything as your wish'

"you did not enjoy it? " he asked softly and Geet could not say anything as the feeling as so special it was still lingering on her, she just looked here and there in anger.

Maan had then to manaofy her and take her out to make her day special.  Again just like a princess and her slave they spent whole day as per her wish.

Days again became busy, actually very busy for Maan and Geet was also busy. Once in a week or two week when Maan would be free, they would spend some time together and Maan every time could not control himself in her beauty and cuteness and would loose crazily kissing her everywhere on face, feeling her body above her clothes, sometimes when he would loose completely, he would slightly place his hand under her kurti to feel her skin, sending thousands jitter in her body.

Geet by now knew that when ever Maan was so close to her like that she would be dirty/wet between her thighs. She also realized his tightening when they were intimate.

But mostly days passed by with too busy schedule.

The new session was starting.

For Maan it was usual, as busy. He came to breakfast table and saw Geet already ready.

"this morning, are you going somewhere" "hmm PC will be coming to pick me up."

And there was Yash on the door "name the devil and the devil is there"

Geet immediately went upstairs to pick some stuff "why, looks like Meera is bored with you and that's why you are after my wife"

"No nice word is expected from jerk like you, in the morning"

Maan ignored him "But Yash, if you want to flirt with anyone's wife at least wait for that person to leave"

Geet came by that time. Yash gave angry glare to Maan while Maan was enjoying teasing him "Geet let's be quick, I don't want to spoil my morning with jerk"

"jerk, kaun jerk" Yash soon realized, this jerk was her Pati permeshwar and she would kill him if she knew he was calling Maan that way.

"Chal koi nahi" Poor Yash.

Listening to Maan's word, Yash was thinking why was he even doing this, all for that jerk but his Senorita was head over heals for that jerk. He console himself, this was all for his Senorita and not that jerk.

Maan generally did not take the graduate classes, he was mostly into post graduate classes and most with research student.

But on first day of session, he was always invited by his faculty professors to meet the new student as many students joined college on his name too.

Professor introduced himself and took student's information. They would today get list of their classes and professor's today.

Then Maan came in to say high to all student of one of the graduate class and introduce himself but as he entered his eye went on front seat. A girl with big smile on her face

"Gee-eet"

Next:Geet J

Don't worry girls, there will be big Maan's J session.

Please press like button and comment with big heartπŸ˜‰

Edited by tellyme - 11 years ago
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow... Me first ... Me First 

Haayee... that was an awesome blossom update... and their first kiss πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³.. Geet is too innocent.. .though she seem to have read so much M&B she is completely alien to these feelings... and Maan seems to have completely lost it when it comes to her...

I loved the cute dance she did post realizing their first kiss and ofcourse the fake anger on him for kissing her without her knowledge... haayee... so cute... and am in love with this maaneet...

and the yash part... πŸ˜† seriously maan is becoming like Geet, to actually irritate yash... and the best part was yash backing off from calling maan a jerk coz Geet might just take away his happiness... πŸ˜†

Superb update ... and i loved it to bits..
Edited by shrutheAjay - 11 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
update first kiss maan teasing yash geet in maan college waiting for jealousy session for both

SecretSapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wohaaa congo for the new thread
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww I just loved the update...it's fab as usual...
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Geet in Maan 's college...
waiting for more