Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-lakshmi- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
brilliant part...

maan feeling guilty for not giving much time to geet and geet slowly adjusting with him... both r right in there on parts... maan is trying to give all his free time to her where as geet being a good and caring wife doesnt complain ... so what is the solution for this now???

waiting for the next
-lakshmi- thumbnail
Originally posted by -lakshmi-

no words other than THANK  YOU...   thank u for remembering me

todays update was just fab... yeh maan tho hamesha busy rehtha hai... but geet is such a cutie pie... she is exactly what we should say of adjusting nature... when maan is not there with her she though misses him but never complains and when she s with him shes so happy  and thanx to maan for making those lil moments so special for her...

geet is learning about his passion step by step... and now am able to clearly understand y maan is holding himself...

gulity trip??? well just like we feel sad for geet, maan is also feeling the same and knowing he is reason for that his guilt is only increasing... and then one day ... am too waiting... what happened????

Awesome analysis as ususal... you always deserved this thanks dear... if was my mistake i kept missing you every time...

you know what... i type in such hurry and then post in such hurry that things always miss from my mind... if hurry nahi karrongee na then update he nahi mil payega...

plsss dont be sorry for not replying dear... we all understand how much pains and time is taken to write a part and post it... and ur updating regularly is itself a treat for us... so plz continue that and when ever u get time ur replies are heartily welcome...  πŸ€—
CrazyMaaneetFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovd reading it.

Bt to b honest according to me d whole concept here in dis update ws done in a rush.
Kuch zyad fast ho gya

I mean geet's adjustmnt cud hav been shown bt on d othr hand only maan's pov is thr regarding their physical closeness. I mean hw geet felt? Whethr she wntd to consummate in actual sense.i knw she lovs maan like crazy bt wen she knws maan feels guilt n tries to control so is it only maan who is leading to decide abt their relation. In dis aspect atleast maaneet shud hav propr talk.

Dont knw if m able to put my query correctly or nt...

Geet's physicl maturity is shown abruptly i gues.it shud hav been slow.

2ndly,Geet is getting matured no doubt bt its wrong on part of maan to feel himself reason fr dis.
Earleir she ws jus in her world of lov n dreamy lov stories of M & B bt nw she's in college dat too in London whr students r much more advanced than those in small city like Hp. Wid exposure to ouer world alongwid gaining age n also sense of responsibility is making her change n not Maan's work schedule only...

She is hesistant while talking to maan jus to ensure he is relaxd...

Anyways nxt part me jhatka lgne wala hai lgta hai...

Bt maan ka J hona toh beech me hi reh gya...

Conti soon.

soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsum updates luvd dem
Cnt w8 2 read more plzz cont siin
Fanx 4 da pm x
sweetsampa39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Both Maan and Geet are struggling and suffering in their own way.Geet tries to make Maan as confortable as possible by giving in to his demands and Maan,on one side he misses geet during his work and when he is near her his passion leaves him guilty.

And now toh they have made luv too and Maan is guilty for that too.

Liked Sameera's entry,a wamp is need to spice up d life.

Loved d update.
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the updates
thanks for the pm
oh geet's surprise was to join the college to be with him but then again he is not there
in this period of time even she has grown maturely but his guilt is right he fell for her innocence and now she is not...
waiting for the next
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
brillliant update...hope they get a nice romantic break...continue soon...
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
OMG!!!
Anu di.. I dunno what to say...
I just feel tears stinging my eyes...
What is happening... I feel extremely bad for Maan and Geet... 😭

I loved the way you wrote everything...
but well... I'm choked...

please update soon...
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2