WU-7th Nov-Veer ki ardaas Veera !!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Res the spot will update as soon as i get hold of the Vids post the show airing  ,,,,cause the starplus live feed πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Pls bear with me 😳

-Sampurn placing red bangles in amrita's hands and RV asks as to who is she and why is he putting those bangles when he dusnt even no how to and that shud he call beeji and Sampurn tells him that she is the lady who brought his sister and Ratan n Chaiji look at them from roof top and RV asks if the girl is really his ister and that he wont have to return her and Sampurn yess she is yr sis and wont go back and RV says that when Amrita gets up call me so that i can say to her that she is very nice ...Ratan is totally distraught while a happy RV jumping arnd in the house πŸ˜†and dancing and says to the little kid sis that u r my sis

Sampurn giving Amrita the rights of a suhagan and fills her parting with vermillion while ratan looks on and his friend arrives and recognizes  Amrita and questions Sampurn as to why is this woman here as she was the one who ran away on her wedding day and insulted him infront of the entire village and Sampurn is all quite while friend asks him to speak up and jst then RV comes with his little sis and say how this woman brought me my sis and goes away as the sis starts to cry

-Friend asks Sampurn to clarify and if what RV is saying is the truth and that he shudnt keep quite but speak up and to tell that he has been framed and its all that womans doing an dthat she had to come n die here only and that to do away with her dead body and sampurn tells him to not malign a dead soul and that he will answer all his questions but right now he shud just help him in performing her last rights and the friend/kartar agrees saying wont ask nething but just say once that u have been cheated but Sampurn doesnt say a word and the friend is mad at him and goes away after showering him with a mouthful

-RV showing the sis arnd and she pee's on him and he thinks he has and is worried that beeji shall scold him and decides to change only to realize that his sis is the culprit so he dec to get her clean as well bfore beeji finds out or else she might return her 😳..Awwwiiie RV

-Sampurn asking villagers to help with folded hands but no one does and they all leave and RV comes with the sis and tells abt her getting wet and asks Sampurn to change her clothing while Sampurn asks him to keep quite for a while and so RV does the changing while Sampurn covers Amrita with the red chunari and there Ratan rmbering her and Sampurn moment with the chunari

-Infant refuses to leave amrita's dupatta but RV makes her leave it saying u r my sis and she just came to drop u off and so Sampurn carries amrita in his arms and RV n Sis go along as well and his friends mum on the says chi on cing the infant and RV is raged and says mine is better than yrs  and he keeps checking on his sis right thru telling if u feel hungry lemme no  awww

RV showing off his little sis to his friends and they tell him abt  their little sibling experiences and one friend in the attempt to pick the sis up makes her cry and RV is all possessive and asks him to stay clear of his sis

-Ratan totally distraught being consoled by chaiji

-Precap:-ratan trying to  kill herself and asking Sampurn to leave and he is scared for her and RV accused for stealing milk for his Sis

Ignore the errors pls and advance Wishes for a very happy n shubh Deepawali until next Wednesday
Chao Chao
😳
Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago
Take your time, PoojaπŸ€—   Will wait :-) 
Thanks for the update Pooja. Today's episode was really good & worth watching. I really liked the contrast they showed when father & son were carrying Amrita & the child.
Thank you so much for the WU
thanks  a lot for the beautiful update

Thanks for the update!  πŸ‘πŸΌ
Pooja, Have you opened any FB fan page for Veera ? 😊
Thanks again for the update, Pooja :-)

Finally got around to watching it...I think they need to reveal the Amrita story now...how many more epis will go in Sampooran's silence?

A nice epi otherwise...LOL@ RV's little plant umbrella for baby Veera...haha

And I guess that other kid will be the villain of this piece...Wonder when the leap will happen and little Veera will finally be shown.

There was nice symbolism otherwise in the epi...Amrita inadvertently became the "laal pankh waali cheel" dressed up in the red clothes of a bride as Sampooran told RV that she brought baby Veera to them.
thank u so much for the update and the show is amazing.

love everything abt last night episode.