7th nov epi..highlight..video updated

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
This for creatives can we move a bit fast on this shivangi mission..its not that intriguing but a bit too much watching her on phone saying same  everyday.. .i know our mission..we need money etc etc..to Nimrit with her attitude.arrange for my money or else i will leave etc..can we not drag it  and get to know if she fighting for a good cause or not?...our poor Tej can relax also but his doubts getting more concrete on Shivangi...

Now i will say poor Agam ..he showed shivangi bangles he bought for Nimrit and she is totally indifferent to his talks...wrong person  you are talking  Agamji.. coming downstairs in a sad mood one of the bangle rolled down the stairs and goes to the right person to whom it belongs.. Nats/Nimrit..Agam kept staring at her and he  shared his heart feeling with Nimrit..she becomes emotional..lovely heart touching dialogues from both to each other..must watch as it was a very significant scene...two persons deeply in love who are close  to each other but yet so far ...very bad creatives for dragging their separation and as its going we cant expect a Diwali gift from them also...

Yug deliberately called police to scare Agam and he was scared by his look ..Yug tells Nimrit thats just to show you who is more powerful here and not to do such thing again showing his hand ..he keeps kamalpreet pic in her purse so as she never forgets suicide note ..

Shivangi with same attitude tells Nimrit to be ready with her money or else she will leave..as usual Amrit hears everything..to get money Nimrit needs yug signature on cheque book ..he refused to sign and Amrit taunts Nimrit that she wont be able to do anything about money..

Nimrit cant get in touch with mr oberoi and prays to matarani to help her..she decides to sell the necklace which Yug gave her..at the jewellery shop Nimrit praying to MA Durga and to help her.just then kamalpreet is shown buying jewelleries.yug comes there and gave her a lecture and  to go away from here..she is a stage artist and it was Yug who made her do all  this stealing so as he can trap Agam..ends on Yug saying thank God Nimrit has not seen kamalpreet...as per her talks to yug  she is leaving the country..

As per precap Nimrit  has not got the money as shivangi telling Amrit if i'm on your side i will benefit more..Nimrit looks on helplessly..

One dialogue of Nimrit to Amrit... tell your pawn  to stay in his limit...first his foot..his hand next time it can be his throat..

missed a few mins scene in the video but now got to watch the missing bit...Nimrit praying to Ma Durga and kamalpreet enters and in BG the mantra of Ambe Ma playing..As its the anniversary of that jewellery shop a photographer clicking pics of every customer ..as kamalpreet enters and seems her pic is being clicked but she was more interested in buying jewelleries..no surprise the necklace is fake.yug comes and taunts Nimrit saying am i crazy to offer you a real necklace..he taunts Nimrit more as she got only about 24 thousand for a bracelet she sold to the jeweler..yug laughing says what you will tell shivangi now ...

Seems one problem will be solved by Nimrit.the kamalpreet one with the help of Ma Durga.the photographs will have kamalpreet one in them..Nimrit will know she is alive but another obstacle in her path Shivangi siding with Amrit..
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
@
Saveeta

One dialogue of Nimrit to Amrit tell your pawn  to stay in his limit...first his foot..his hand next time it can be his throat..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In today's episode  highlight  of the scene is  between Nimrit and Agam sharing their feelings Agam remembering about the bangles given to Nimrit .He feels  comfortable  to share with Nimrit.

The other scene what you have mentioned Nimrit warns Amrit about Yug
you watch this video 
[YOUTUBE] http://youtu.be/UgDrtaPbA64[/YOUTUBE]
I also think that Shivangi will side with amrit because she's in dire need of money. I'm sure the following episodes will be very annoying again.
Thanks Anasuyaji for the video..

A warning from Nimrit next time it can be Yug head that is gone if he dont stay in his limit..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgDrtaPbA64&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Ankita is always bang on expression and her dialogue delivery in such scene..Must say Amrit got her match in her own sis who was always scared of her..This Nimrit is not at all scared of Amrit..

Another highlighted scene..Agam pouring his heart feeling to Nimrit..he so naturally shares his feelings with her but the sad bit he is unaware the one he loves the most is so close to him..emotional moment as its painful to see  them so close yet so far.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vtvnulpkr-0&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

credit video Anasuyaji..
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
Thanks for the videos ANASUYA JI..

Agni scene was so beautiful to watch.,,