Thendral

Thendral Wednesday Update 7/11/12

verisimilitude thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update.

hmmm I guess T is not pregnant. Before the scan results come there is going to be lot of unnecessary misunderstandings because of GW. ๐Ÿ˜•
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update plus comments Haritha Akka๐Ÿค—

Prabha ku enna aachu?

GW will never change...grr...she and her reaction when Mangai asked her to take care of Thulasi๐Ÿ˜ก...I too think that T is not pregnant...the way the news got carried to GW in specific makes me think so๐Ÿ˜•

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the super 'mangatha' update!!
Rofl at the comment, ''TA oda recommendation valuable a?'' Praba..grr...Deepa, Thulasi ku advise pannu nathu pothum...take care your life!
Quite expected! I actually wish GW does something that Thulasi 'has' to spill the beans!
Oh! Thulasi not pregnent a? Hm...I wish she is...approm marupadiyum side tracks will take head...
mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the update. 

now we have to wait till the scan results to know whether she#s pregnant or not .. in the meantime, gw's gonna cause some big problem!!๐Ÿ˜ก
MaryAnne23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't think she's pregnant. Anyway, normally when you go to the hospital, they take a blood test because the results are 100% reliable unlike a urine test. Anyway, it'll prob be negative..after all that drama. Thuls wants to have kids when she's ready..ok fair enough. But she thinks she'll be ready to take care of them when she's finished her studies and starts working..who'll take care of the baby when she's at work then? Just a thought...

Edited by MaryAnne23 - 11 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks da Haritha for the lovely update and comments! ๐Ÿค—

Why they have to drag the pregnancy matter... poor Thulz๐Ÿ˜•. Pavam oray tension. But atleast she has decided to carry on with the pregnancy if it is positive and not to abort it. Lets see...what is in store for her.

GW mind will be working OT how to create rift between TA/T with this pregnancy matter๐Ÿ˜†.

verisimilitude thumbnail
I somehow feel GW will play cards here. she wont let the truth out as TA wont believe it.. ๐Ÿค”

Where was the prabha who was responible enough to teach is mom the right way? Is he kidding by any chance trying to play with the life of Deepa?

well TA is in good mood hope he doenst turn upside down after knowing that Tuls hid this news from him.I think Tuls is pregnant and there will be more ways for GW to torture her..๐Ÿ˜ญ since she has lost all the support.NO MM, no Sudha. only TA
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Haritha :).

CTs and their character assassination. How come a sensible, caring guy like Prabha turned into a guy who is totally irresponsible. I agree with Gisel, instead of Deepa trying to direct T on what she should be doing D herself has a big TODO list that she needs to take care of.

Any ways T is determined that she is not going to go ahead with abortion, in that case why should she hesitate telling T about this. Good or Bad weren't they determined to be open to both. T is another Yanai. Thalaila thane manna thooki potukura thu than velai. Such unnecessary drama. If TA is too happy about something that is a good indicator for continuous issues. Wondering what all GW going to twist this. If she does I will not blame her as T paved the way. 

As everyone I also have the same question. Is she really Pregnant? I do not care either way. I feel CTs will have more scope with the story line having T and TA without a kid.

TA as sweet as always enjoying his achievement. It was so funny when he said ellarum 'Appapa adengappa nu paratuvanga' LOL.
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Haritha ka for the lovely and wonderful Update! ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

Grrr why they are making tension?? I cant wait. I wish she is preggo nu, but lets see ๐Ÿ˜• CTs are bad, ipdiya aasai kaati mosham seirathu?? ๐Ÿ˜† Hope they dont drag it too much...

Hahaha super. Liked i guessed Mangai adviced GW to take care of Thuls enime ๐Ÿ˜† What is GW going to do?? Happy to see TA smiling and dancingg.. Lets see whats in store for us nu.

Btw if she is pregnant na she has to vomit thaane or faint?? ๐Ÿ˜•