•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Sapne Suhaane

Ladakpan Ke

R e s u l t s

Hello amazing SSLKians!

And welcome to Sapne Suhaane Ladakpan Ke Forum's first Banner Contest Results!

We received a grand total of 12 entries for which is awesome and I'd like to thank each and every member for participating and remember, everyone's a winner, no matter what the results are!

And after getting 12 entries, we had Voting Round 2 with SSLK Banner Contest # 2's  Top 5 banners.

And now, we finally have our SSLK's WINNING banner!

But before we get to the results part, I'd like to thank Visha_Dhami for making the siggies for the Winner and Runner-Up!

First up, is our Runner-Up

The Runner-Up banner was amazing and beautiful and it was none other than,

By: sweetprincess52

Congratulations on winning the Runner-Up  for your banner and here is a Siggy for you to proudly show off your amazing talent for coming so close to winning!

And now, coming to the Winner

The Winning Banner met all the requirements of the Banner Contest and is beautiful as ever. It is none other than,

By: bwtsweetu

And here is an awesome prize for you which you can show off and flaunt around the Forums!

And, to add onto that, a title will be awarded underneath your name saying 'SSLK Banner Contest Winner'

Congratulations to the both of you for the SSLK Banner Contest and everyone else for participating and making the contest a success!

The banner will be uploaded soon on our SSLK Forum!

Shifali
I-F Development Team
All of the banners were amazing! Congratulations to the Winner and the Runner Up! Good Job Guys! πŸ‘
Congratulations guys!!!!! Whoope we finally have a new banner!!!!!
πŸ₯³thank you all who voted πŸ€—
Both are such beautiful banners - congratulations to the winner and runner up, you both did a fantastic job πŸ˜Š
Congrats to the winner and runner-up,as well as all who participated.
The banner looks great πŸ‘πŸΌ
Congrats Love The New Banner.